Author Topic: maddy [Banned4Life]  (Read 4510 times)

Offline TossPot

• View Profile
maddy [Banned4Life]
« on: October 26, 2008, 10:06:53 am »
Devil! I'm player with nick "morkovka", witch u have banned today! u write something like "surface Hack".. WTF devil?!?!? What hacks i was used??? If u bnned me cause of i set 1st score on that map.. so i can tell you thet i have a few mistakes and lost about 10 seconds.. it is not the best time! i never use hacks and many players with what i racing can tell you about it! also you can ask about it ma friend "lewis" which now havent playing because of some problems!! Devil U must unbanned me because it is not fair! just spec me if you want.. and some times think! before ban!!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 08:20:45 pm by Rac3r »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: Devil666! WTF?!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 01:30:30 pm »
i am thinking before ban,and i wasnt ban u cuz of 1st record,but i changed to race in desert with rain and supergt which is hard to drive and u was driving on sand very quckly like if u had no rain there and u also crashed then u went up on some hill so it was very weird how fast u was going up, i know how its slowly when u crash there,btw track's  name is Slippage, and reason was surface mod try translate it if u dont know what is it

Offline TossPot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 03:20:05 pm »
Devil Devil.. There was no surface mod.. no hacks.. there was nothing! What about this race.. i was driving not very good it.. and if u was spectating me u must seen it.. What about hill.. i hadnt crashed before it! i remember that i crashed after it, butnot before.. there was 1 more player who was 1st.. he was crashed.. mb u seen him? i saw how he couldnt climb on the hill but i drive nicely this hill and then i stand 1st place i dunno why u thinking about me in this way (that im cheater) cause i play with u many times.. played when u also hadnt be admin.. and i also respect u as a driver.. but that u are doing now is a big mistake.. ma accs were _hf, maddy, then ladder then morkovka! im nice rammer yes it is..) but not a cheater! I answer 4 ma words as a man!.. And i want u to give me a chance to show u that u are wrong! Im not a cheater, bugabusser and i never hear abot surface mod!..

thank you, sorry 4 ma english

Offline TossPot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 04:37:37 pm »
thank you
    * IP address at time of banning: 94.19.33.136
    * Username at time of banning: morkovka
    * Admin who banned you: Devil666
    * Reason given by the admin for your banning: surface mod
    * Reason(s) why we should unban you: it was misunderstanding. no mod no cheats was used..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 04:49:59 pm »
This is like the 3rd time maddy has been banned for hacking or some shit =/

Offline TossPot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 09:46:54 pm »
I was never banned before lol!! >:(
Think twice before tell something! especcially dont even talk about what u dont know..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 12:16:07 am »
talk to me like that and you wont get unbanned at all, i do know what goes on around here don't you remember when we used to get lots of reports about you?

Offline TossPot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 04:51:58 am »
haha ohh yeahh.. many reports just because of i good racer thats all! also some stupid bitches whitch i rammed cause of their stupid raceskills! thats all!! and just give me names of who reproted to me.. you dunno?.. dont remember?.. cause it is no reports 4 me by respectable memners of this servers.. only reports from noobs

Offline [2F2F]Steven8

• Admin
  • Learn to see me as a brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 06:40:32 am »
lol man dont call people n00bs ffs, who the fuck u think u are ? god ? About that blocking and ramming it's true. That's all from me.

Offline TossPot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 03:26:29 pm »
Steven8 im not a God.. also im better then u in racing.. also there a lot of noobs on server.. it is true.. and this is nothing bad to be a noob!.. all we were noobs at the beginning! and U!! and me! and devil! all!!

Offline TossPot

• View Profile
Re: maddy [Monitoring]
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 08:25:58 pm »
So guys-admins.. what is ur decission about me?..

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: maddy [Monitoring]
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 10:39:04 pm »
ban stays  ;D

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: maddy [Banned4Life]
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 12:01:43 am »
This is official AdrenalineX forum so let try be mature,disturb and insult or any kind of shit is not allowed here.So maddy AKA TossPot  is Banned4Life.
Lock.