Poll

Is LSR The Biggest Rage Clan on AX ?

Yes
31 (56.4%)
No
24 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: LSR The ''Mild'' Rage Clan  (Read 21460 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: LSR Rage Clan
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2010, 06:09:41 pm »
and when have i said i've been hot headed in this topic?

not in this topic brother :P

About Knutico and Vertigo i am not going tell anything,just they proved again who they are.

I don't care about your thoughts on me, actually, I don't care about anybody's thoughts about me. Unlike you I don't need or want to hide what I really am, I know Im controversial, and I know I'm an asshole, but most importantly I DON'T LIE and thats what matters the most. I might not have many friends, but the friends I have love me for being honest all the time and always telling the true no matter what. The fact that you hate me, makes me feel great, because I know I have got to the very bottom of your lies and your mask to your very own clanmates. I might have more to say, but I think I will keep it for another post if needed

Cheers
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2010, 06:43:59 pm »
The fact that you hate me, makes me feel great, because I know I have got to the very bottom of your lies and your mask to your very own clanmates.

Where did you found that i hate you?I just not like way how you act while you lick ass people in this community,no matter if they are correct or completly wrong.

and what is more important you speaking about my lies.You must be total crazy or high due weed and other shit what you taking since we meet each other, i got big problems in this community cause people never liked to hear when somebody telling them truth.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2010, 06:53:18 pm »
your way of thinking is, we shouldn't say what we think or say our opinions if it doesn't change anything or make a difference. that's total bs because this place is a freedom of speech and we're all free to speak our minds no matter what

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2010, 08:46:58 pm »

I got big problems in this community cause people never liked to hear when somebody telling them truth.

U got problems cause you keep speaking bollocks

The fact that you hate me, makes me feel great, because I know I have got to the very bottom of your lies and your mask to your very own clanmates.

Where did you found that i hate you?I just not like way how you act while you lick ass people in this community,no matter if they are correct or completly wrong.

and what is more important you speaking about my lies.You must be total crazy or high due weed and other shit what you taking since we meet each other.

Im not licking nobody's arse, Unlike you I dont need to do that in order to get respect. I say what I know its the true and when Im not sure I just dont speak until Im sure, so dont come saying Im crazy or high, trying to make me look bad, you are the only one looking bad right now
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:50:30 pm by [XR]knut1c0 »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2010, 10:17:28 pm »
your way of thinking is, we shouldn't say what we think or say our opinions

Totally like Gregorz.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2010, 01:11:19 am »
You are talking here my clan is rage,what i will never accept as truth.All what i did was protect my clan what is my duty as leader and to prove this topic is useless expecially cause people who voted for "yes" are probably bigest ragers in whole community.Never will understand why every single day here i read shits about my clan,2F2F last 3 weeks and many many bad things about other regular racers who are friends of this community.
I can understand when somebody is cheater or his mouth are full of shit and not playing by server rules this community doenst need that kind of people,but come on,making topic about clan members who visit this server and forum every single day who did lot to make server more "active".Don't forget we only playing on AdrenalineX,clan is born on this place.Really not get point of this silly topic and calling us ragers.
Start believe that people are jealosly on our score or number of members and they want see our fall,there is nothing to prove me i am wrong.
You made this topic to prove somebody we are ragers?Aren't you one of rages,how you going explain your act yesterday when i got instant ban?You calling that hot head isnt that same?

that's total bs because this place is a freedom of speech and we're all free to speak our minds no matter what

Yes its freedom of speach and we are free to speak,so why ban was needed,to keep my mouth shut or you was scary i am going tell people about your past and they going laugh hard.Trust me i never was that kind of people who like to see when group making silly jokes of somebody especially behind his back.And directly destroying somebody reputation.

By the way we own forum ---> http://lsr.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php  so if somebody of you have something to tell good,suggesting about my clan or complain about my members i would appreciate if he going post that there ,than hear people speaking shit behind my or members back.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:27:17 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2010, 05:38:33 am »
Jealous of how many people are in your clan? Snoopy isn't even in a clan lmao

Plus I'm pretty sure he can voice his opinions anywhere, not hidden away in LSR forums.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2010, 07:20:21 am »
Start believe that people are jealosly on our score or number of members and they want see our fall,there is nothing to prove me i am wrong.

what. Why would people be jealous of LSR :L I find it that people are more jealous of level 2 admins than of record whores. Seriously :L

You made this topic to prove somebody we are ragers?

Not everyone from LSR are ragers, imo the name of this topic is quite silly tbh :-\ It just implies that several or most LSR members are ragers, not all. There are still some very cool people in LSR (e.g. Love, Cysio, DemonStar) ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2010, 08:09:16 am »
Yes its freedom of speach and we are free to speak,so why ban was needed,to keep my mouth shut or you was scary i am going tell people about your past and they going laugh hard.

see you are a fucking moron why even say something like that? do you think i wouldn't ban you for that? don't even try the blackmail tactic you stupid arsehole

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2010, 08:22:07 am »
Aren't you one of rages,how you going explain your act yesterday when i got instant ban?You calling that hot head isnt that same?

really what do you expect when you keep blackmailing me? you're lucky that i listened to scorp and unbanned you

Offline Scorpion.

Re: LSR The ''Mild'' Rage Clan
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2010, 08:38:59 am »
Stop damnation

guys let it all slip behind, or else is not a remedy, it becomes an endless battle

Only we know what the LSR and true and what is false, then it is useless to repeat a speech !!!!!!

Today is Sunday and for lunch I eat lasagna

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:45:09 am by [LSR]$corpion »

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2010, 09:10:12 am »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2010, 09:33:22 am »
Why is it that whenever something like this happens it's always like "stop fighting guys". There seems to be something in common with all these fights on the forum.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2010, 09:36:30 am »
Sorry to all this will offend

was kinda pointless adding that :(

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2010, 12:45:40 pm »