Poll

Is LSR The Biggest Rage Clan on AX ?

Yes
31 (56.4%)
No
24 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: LSR The ''Mild'' Rage Clan  (Read 21476 times)

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
Re: LSR Rage Clan
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2010, 08:43:36 pm »
I hope you understand what I say, google isn't perfect trantlate

I thought you could speak English lol

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2010, 09:29:43 pm »
For sake i didnt get no shit... Why the hell you take all the piss on LSR while whole people suffer the same physicologic whatever problem ? Damn its a common shit, everyone will act rage against something stopping them from achieving something on their real estate.Something is fun when you "be" or "do" something in there, what matters after losing whole morale, traction and control ?

We all need to learn something, teach ourselves.That its just a fucking game here.I was a record whore too, got over it by just giving low interest to it.Challenge to win, a random noob gets in your way and stops you.What now ? Fuck it.Next time man... Its all luck.

I am sure noone acts rage in first shot, it builds up and up.I do act that way when i lose my chance of racing clean in 3-5 races over over again.What i see is something common, nothing to say turned into a personal war here again... :(

Sad, useless. :(
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2010, 09:31:48 pm »
Sorry to all this will offend, but after an argument with Gregorz I just had to make this poll.

Jalicno turned it into something personal once again. So blame him.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2010, 09:43:51 pm »
I dont know past good enough to decide whos right about bringing or not.I blame nobody, just shocked about a simple reaction "humanity" gives turns into a topic like this :(
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2010, 03:09:35 am »
this is just childish, and Im not saying names ;)
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2010, 03:10:34 am »
why not? i don't care if you say my name cos i'm childish most of the time anyway :L

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2010, 12:13:10 pm »
jalicno banned from forum ???

notice that none of  LSR guys raged in this topic !

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2010, 03:16:24 pm »
Now we try together to restore calm in the forum!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2010, 03:20:17 pm »
jalicno's ego is far too big. we'll never get on because he can't accept the truth, he thinks he's perfect and always right :|

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2010, 03:22:51 pm »
Everyone thinks differently. it is true that sometimes we were wrong on the server and we have understand the problem and now we need peace in forum and in server
Stop now!!! please
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 03:25:14 pm by [LSR]$corpion »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2010, 03:41:13 pm »
jalicno's ego is far too big. we'll never get on because he can't accept the truth, he thinks he's perfect and always right :|

I told u he wont change a damn bit, but now you see it :L hate to say I told you so
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2010, 03:42:41 pm »
eh? i've always known this but other people don't :L

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2010, 04:59:12 pm »
hmmm you known this, and thats why you keep on forgiving him and saying you were just hot headed, yeah sure

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2010, 05:00:20 pm »
what? i haven't forgiven anybody... we have to be civil for this community... and when have i said i've been hot headed in this topic?

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2010, 05:48:55 pm »
Thanks on unban,not want fight with cause that battle have no sense and you going ban me again.But give me proof in what part of my post(s) you found i am going bring your past and tell new people what you did before?I was reserved and didn't said anything bad about you cause i already knew you going ban me to keep mouth shut.
About my ego,i did my duty to protect my clan against your atacks and other people who calling as rages.So what is bad defend own team if somebody attacking you?Really not get point what that bad i did to force you to give me instant ban?
I would appreciate if you give me answers on that.
Thank you
About Knutico and Vertigo i am not going tell anything,just they proved again who they are.