Poll

Is LSR The Biggest Rage Clan on AX ?

Yes
31 (56.4%)
No
24 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: LSR The ''Mild'' Rage Clan  (Read 21482 times)

Offline [LSR]Jarol

Re: LSR Rage Clan
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2010, 02:37:22 pm »
yeah Hellmuth ;) i dont think all of LSR are angry for every ram but some players rage during NASCAR or derby cuz were rammed lol (this also applies to other players in other clans)

yeah agree with u skunk and hellmuth

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 04:38:38 pm »
Well you count only 5 members...isnt that overreaction?

no that's the majority of your clan lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2010, 04:42:42 pm »
i don't know what to think LSR racer are not bad like Star or Jalicno but if u crash and u will be 1st and after that 14th its not weird u go to TT or Stunt

it just shows they are sore losers

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2010, 05:22:38 pm »
Man what is wrong with you,i see that you having atributes with almost half people in this community.Nobody is enough good for you?AH are noobs,2F2F are cheaters,SC are idiots,LSR are ragers.Better try to figure out who you are for real.Do you really believe we are all losers and idiots and only you and couple people who support you are perfect and clean?

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2010, 05:30:18 pm »
lmao jalicno can you take some criticism for once without complaining that that person must hate you or something? just accept that some of your members rage a lot.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2010, 05:32:18 pm »
Man what is wrong with you,i see that you having atributes with almost half people in this community.Nobody is enough good for you?AH are noobs,2F2F are cheaters,SC are idiots,LSR are ragers.Better try to figure out who you are for real.Do you really believe we are all losers and idiots and only you and couple people who support you are perfect and clean?

when did i say all 2F2F racers are cheaters? i spotted one cheater ;) when did i say SC are idiots? i gave two of them admin status ;)

i think you need to take a break and chill out, you serbians get a bit too hot
* Snoopy hides his gf

i only believe you are the loser and idiot tbh lol

and when did i ever say i was perfect and clean? lmao

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 05:38:33 pm »
Dude i can accept some people does rage,i told that most of racers on server act similar when they are pissed due ram lag and other usual shits .That have nothing with do somebody hate me or anyting,just isn't fair calling whole clan ragers or even worst noobs,cheaters,idiots especially cause we know he did mistakes in past and nobody blame him cause of that,so what is point calling somebody bad names and making useless topic about clans

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2010, 05:39:34 pm »
lmao here we go again bring up my past why don't you :L jerk

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2010, 05:48:14 pm »

when did i say all 2F2F racers are cheaters? i spotted one cheater ;) when did i say SC are idiots? i gave two of them admin status ;)

i think you need to take a break and chill out, you serbians get a bit too hot
* Snoopy hides his gf

i only believe you are the loser and idiot tbh lol

and when did i ever say i was perfect and clean? lmao

Ok i believe you are loser and idiot and does that change anything? 8)

About clans,many people here know what you speaking about them,but their mouth are shut cause you gave them admins status and they wont go against you and probably lose their status. ;)

About girl be sure your girl is safe we have diferent taste

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2010, 05:53:15 pm »
Not going bring anything cause we wont change anything.Just is stupid way on what you trying present my clan and calling us ragers.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2010, 05:57:11 pm »
we have diferent taste

i always knew you liked men lmao

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2010, 05:57:41 pm »
Not going bring anything cause we wont change anything.Just is stupid way on what you trying present my clan and calling us ragers.

o i know what you want to say so why don't you just say it? lol

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2010, 06:06:29 pm »
Say what?That you having past what you trying hide and not let people know what you did?No matter how.Grow up i know what you did and wont use that against you but that no reason to shit over people and making them looks bad cause we playing on your teritory.Try act more mature and just let you know people not coming on server to see you or me.They coming to racing and making fun,but still that not give you right to calling whole clan ragers based per 5 members when there is 17 members.Isnt it that way too much?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2010, 06:11:30 pm »
yep let's bring up everyone's past and tell it to the new community because everyone needs to know people's past

you keep saying that we shouldn't say things that make no difference or change anything, but the first opportunity you get, you make it personal and try to bring up something that happened ALMOST 3 years ago
now really what does that change.

bye jalicno have a nice life hypocrite.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 06:18:55 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2010, 06:14:39 pm »
Lol this guy talking about maturity.