Author Topic: Ideas to spend money on?  (Read 29332 times)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas to spend money on?
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2011, 03:53:09 pm »
money is useless baaaaaaaah.
thats why we wanna make it use

Costs look good, thanks.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2011, 03:53:52 pm »
Its good see some improvements on server,from my point of view new car flip and repair should cost some and that not touch me much cause almost never using them same as other skilled racers,but yesterday i saw non skilled racers=noobs going in huge minus easy with AXP.So some changes are needed for sure
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 03:56:25 pm by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2011, 03:55:56 pm »
^

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2011, 06:04:45 pm »
I still don't agree with essential commands costing money. I think all items like helmets, glasses, hats and other stuff should cost money, and even paintjobs for special cars like sultans, elegys and stratums. It punishes new players who aren't so good. Items don't change gameplay so they should be the only things that cost money.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2011, 06:07:45 pm »
It punishes new players who aren't so good. Items don't change gameplay so they should be the only things that cost money.
ok, so cost money for registred players only

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2011, 06:12:25 pm »
Even then I still don't like it, but whatever... maybe a poll?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2011, 06:59:40 pm »
I still don't agree with essential commands costing money. I think all items like helmets, glasses, hats and other stuff should cost money, and even paintjobs for special cars like sultans, elegys and stratums. It punishes new players who aren't so good. Items don't change gameplay so they should be the only things that cost money.

I totally agree with this. :) But still I don't think money adds anything to the server..
Why not first fix the bug that someones money dissapears every now and then? Happens to me sometimes lol..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:02:26 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2011, 10:14:18 am »

it's like if i went on a new server and the help bar said STUNTING COMMANDS: /ou /p /xj /repair. almost entirely useless.
Totally agree.
probably offtopic for this thread but i think we really need to develop a smarter way of helping people tbh. atm we just tell them the short versions of commands but if we were smart about it, we could tell the long version of commands when they need them. for example, we could check their health and it goes below a certain amount we could put an announcement on their screen that says /VEHICLEREPAIR [/VR]. check if they have a car and if they don't put an announcement for them that says /NEWCAR [/NC]

they may not be using all the commands now but we don't need to be actively discouraging them. we should be doing all we can to make sure we're telling them the command they need, when they need it

Brilliant idea if you ask me. Context sensitive help would be great.