Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 275138 times)

Offline Fabio17x

• View Profile
Re: Complaints
« Reply #360 on: May 28, 2010, 01:09:30 pm »
no i mean it means the opposite of what i said, i said i thought behind means front

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 28, 2010, 02:27:52 pm »
Why didn't you just say "to the left of" or "to the right of"? Sounds clearer lol

Offline Fabio17x

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2010, 02:55:24 pm »
OkOk sorry to all the admins i promise i will stop trolling (xD) =) sorry to ush too

Offline Revenation

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 29, 2010, 04:46:17 am »
Okay well, one of your admins, is treating me really weirdly...

I was on the server a while ago like a week or so im guessing and I had 100 points or something, then I came on the server today,and this admin called Killerbunnies is on.. He started being weird towards me. He was accusing me of being someone, he's really annoying me, he says im someone called M4 or Snoopy or some shit. I got some pics of his bs, hes like forcing me to tell him who I am, when I am revenation, seriously whats his problem? can he not understand that I am a new person on the server, but raced on different servers and know how to drive? He assumes, if you can drive decently, and your new on the server, your obviously someone who plays there before.. Then he started muting me and shit when I started argueing with him trying to prove my point that there are OTHER servers where you can play and race, not just this one. He also thinks me being from UK contributes to the fact that I play here before and shit.. :S I been playing SAMP for a long time, always under the name revenation, I even got an old vid of me drifting on youtube, with my name and all, he still refuses to believe me.

I got some pics aswell. :P Idk what you can do to him, could you atleast like explain to him or something? Personally I think hes not a very good admin, treating players that are new like that. o.O.
Yeah I seem to be a bit angry and flaming in the pictures, but seriously, he pisses me off a lot, accusing me of some shit when I prove not to be true, but he still persists. -_-.
Also, I believe when I had shut up and stopped argueing with him and tried to just ignore him and race, then provoking me with the shit he said and muting me, is abuse.
I suggest someone to read the chat logs, this happened at around 5AM GMT time 29/05/2010 I guess. :P

Oh, and sorry for the pictures being so large, I play on a high resolution, if an admin or someone could resize it? Im not sure how. X)

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 29, 2010, 04:58:05 am »
ROFLMAO!!!

i just asked him "Who are you??" aand he got mad! and he started to tell me a lot of things hahahahaha xD!! and yes he started to flamming and piss me off.. -.- i just muted him... w/e... i was suspecting for someone else from UK aswell... :L

yes, he was driving "good" but not too fast as he said LOL!! that why i asked himm.... :L WTF!!! dude
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:00:53 am by Kirabani »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 29, 2010, 05:00:30 am »
ROFLMAO!!!

i just asked him "Who are you??" aand he got mad! and he started to tell me a lot of things hahahahaha xD!! and yes he started to flamming and piss me off.. -.- i just muted him... w/e... i was suspecting for someone else...

yes, he was driving "good" but not too fast as he said LOL!! that why i asked himm.... :L WTF!!! dude

I don't think you're getting out of this one.

Offline Revenation

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2010, 05:12:03 am »
No need to twist your words Kirabani. :) The higher admins can read chatlogs. :D

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #367 on: May 29, 2010, 05:19:06 am »
so bunnies, some time ago u asked me why I didnt make you admin in the old XR server, this was the main reason, everyone could detect and ban cheaters, but you are not admin material. I have another complain about another admin, but I will do it in admin board
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 29, 2010, 05:19:53 am »
lol revenation  :D

so bunnies, some time ago u asked me why I didnt make you admin in the old XR server, this was the main reason, everyone could detect and ban cheaters, but you are not admin material. I have another complain about another admin, but I will do it in admin board

I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR ADMIN IN XR!! i just applied to XR because ROMY, that was the main reason, she was cooll!! and easy going! not like you... -.-

dont come here with your lies please :)

And i DID NOT suspect for this REVANATION for cHEATS!! -.- ask him if i called him CHEATER!! ASK HIM!!  

-.- i just asked him "Who are you??" cuz he was from UK and a "good" racer... NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE!! OMG.... he was talking a lot.. in chat... -.- i was racing and he stills call me noob, bad admin, jealous, etc, etc.

u have muted/banned someone else for less... so you dont have right for come and act like a white and pure soul...

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:39:42 am by Kirabani »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 29, 2010, 05:28:29 am »
Swallow your pride and apologise.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #370 on: May 29, 2010, 05:32:06 am »
^
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 29, 2010, 05:33:34 am »
Swallow your pride and apologise.

Apologise??? for what??? EVEN I DID NOT INSULT HIM!!!

he called me MONG (retard) -.- and i just muted him for stop his super own-self talking
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:40:33 am by Kirabani »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 29, 2010, 05:57:17 am »
Okay.

So I banned Revelation for using speedhacks, but that doesn't give you a reason to annoy new players. lol

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #373 on: May 29, 2010, 05:58:18 am »
indeed

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 29, 2010, 05:58:54 am »
:( ok... i can apollogise for that.... suspect for snoopy must be soo annoying  :(!!!