Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 275123 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Complaints
« Reply #960 on: February 20, 2014, 08:59:38 pm »
it gives hope

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #961 on: February 20, 2014, 09:28:53 pm »
(mrgreen)

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: February 24, 2014, 02:18:36 am »
it's just the textdraws getting messed up, it happens every now and then, reconnecting fixes it.

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 04, 2014, 11:00:46 am »
A parkour race with a long 90seg countdown was about to start, when 2 dickheads started to punch. Instead of fling/jail/freeze or whatever, mourad shot to them, and just after it, he forced the countdown when nobody was ready (less him) and with no warning.
Trouble asked about it and instead of re-start the race, or whatever, he started to talk about tops and shit and his answer was: "i dont care". So I got kicked to say: "cause he doesnt care"
After the kick, i re-joined, and 120cps race was started. I caught the last group, and when i was about to overtake him, he ramed me on a highway (fucking straight), and i reported it (cause it was not the first time)
Abusing, raming, and before and after it, giving lessons about behaviour on chat, caps and that shit... Ah, and abusing with guns all fucking day :D
Just go to play some cops and robbers, and give lessons to ur hand to learn to masturbate. Thanks.

P.D.1. And this happened the day after gettin bugged on first try on tourney, without receiving any kind of help by admins. Somebody told me in last toruney some players got a re-try for it.
(I got bugged with Buffalo in LS in Mario Kart map, and asking for help by chat with no answer by admins) I mean with this... if u are not going to do ur fucking "job", dont fuck at least.

P.D.2. That condescending and arrogant tone and giving lessons only makes u to look like a freak, even more than me. At least im a clown and i know what i do. The difference is a clown knows people is laughin about him. The freak doesnt.
Ah, and one more thing. I know when to stop and how to say sry when its needed, like i did to mourad cause he was a lot of worried about caps in chat. If u want someone to follow the rules, u must be an example of it. If u break the rules and punish for break them...
I cant really imagine what are u expecting for, but this is the result of it :D

P.D.3. To be clear, im not looking or asking for any punishment on him, just to stop (with me at least)

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #964 on: July 04, 2014, 06:09:06 pm »
we had a conversation about a week ago about you constantly speaking in caps, you told me you're a troll and you're immune to every admin. i then told you i don't give a damn that nobody takes action against you because i WILL take action. i told you to stop otherwise you'll just be muted, simple as. you then told me you had problems in your life and blablabla, ok fine maybe you do but don't use that as an excuse to be an ass on this server. you may think you can do anything on this server and get away with it but not when i'm still playing here. i treat you like i treat everyone else.

about that parkour race, okay maybe i skipped the countdown a bit too late but all you had to do was stand in 1 checkpoint and wait for it to start. i should've skipped the countdown at 80 or so seconds (it started at 90) to avoid confusion, but instead i skipped at 15 when maybe i shouldn't of. i can see where you're coming from. (although i must say, troublemaker got a little pissed just because he wanted a top 1 on that race, nothing else). me and troublemaker we're having a convo and ofcourse you being you, got yourself involved so i kicked you because you're annoying as hell (and you know it). i don't have to explain myself to anyone but now you can see where i'm coming from.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 06:10:52 pm by [MAF]mourad »

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 05, 2014, 05:36:13 pm »
FIRST OF ALL. Dont talk about my problems in life, just dont mention it. Not you. Do it again if u are a man and i promise i will find u face to face for an explanation. This is not a warning like yours, this is a fucking promise. Ur choice if u wanna turn this personally. I mentioned it trying to understand u, cause is a thing i dont like to talk, cause is not a fucking excuse. Now dont use it to embarrasing me or whatever u want to. DONT. It only shows which kind of person u are.

"we had a conversation about a week ago about you constantly speaking in caps, you told me you're a troll and you're immune to every admin. i then told you i don't give a damn that nobody takes action against you because i WILL take action."
I was trolling u by pm, its obious u cant uderstand cause ur weak humour, your fault no mine, i stopped there. But at same time i did say sorry personally to you (thing i regret), trying to show u i was joking. U took it serious fucking Grisom, stop controlling caps on chat and go work to CSI, they really will appreciate u.

"so i kicked you because you're annoying as hell (and you know it). i don't have to explain myself to anyone but now you can see where i'm coming from."
Ok so u are saying " i abuse cause i want" cause i think there is no rule about being annoying, and most of it there is not any rule to kick for it. Is cause u took personally my words: "cause he doesnt care", but if u can activate ur small brain for 1 minute, it was a reply to your: "i dont give a fuck" :D So u started, abusing and with ur arrogant and condescendant tone. We cant expect a sorry from u, that only comes from normal people who knows when they are wrong. And yeah trouble was going fot the top1 but i got bugged and i couldnt race it. And i dont care about tops. I care about fucking justice.
Before this incident u skipped races u didnt want to race (some SKs) and abused too much of guns. U are maybe supported by other admins or the staff to abuse. But im allowed and supported by myself to fight against people like u.

and again  "i don't have to explain myself to anyone". Are u seeing anybody looking for ur explains? This is a fucking complaint about ur abusing. Of course i know u have not to explain yourself to anyone, but im on my right to explain to the others. Maybe u dont like it, but this is called freedom of expresion.

"but now you can see where i'm coming from" The most shameful is u still think u have reasons to ur behaviour. Just be a man and admit u kicked me "cause u wanted to" not cause of caps, no in that moment, cause i didnt use it.

I was playing for months/years with no warnings with server full of admins (including [MAF]), and u was who started touching my balls, if u are not the owner or whatever, go with alex to write a new rule about being retarted (and apply to yourself) JUST /IGNORE ME cause i have a really good realationship with every fucking player who joins the server, not only the fucking staff. U are the only with i have problems, and like u like to say I DONT CARE about ur fucking opinion.
Its easy to see u hate me and u talk about caps to cover urself for punish me or whatever, like another one i dont want to mention here.
I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK

:police: CAPSCOPS CAPSCOPS :police:, WATCHA GONNA DO? WATCHA GONNA DO TO STOP BEING A FOOL? :police:

P.D. I think a smart person and good admin would try to "make peaces" not to fan the fire, or to shut the fuck up at least. I know an apology is the opposite u will do, but this is like forcing us to see ur wrongs are good "cause u dont care".  ::) So shameful.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 05, 2014, 05:42:26 pm »
cause u nub

Offline EleGy

« Reply #967 on: July 05, 2014, 05:43:56 pm »
JUST /IGNORE ME cause i have a really good realationship with every fucking player who joins the server, not only the fucking staff.
Count me out from your good relationship list.
 You're really annoying and deserved to be kicked.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 05, 2014, 05:47:59 pm »
hope im still on da list

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 05, 2014, 05:59:27 pm »
so much ball touching

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 05, 2014, 06:25:36 pm »
[youtube]B1-_1_vRoRU[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 05, 2014, 06:32:42 pm »
Do you think you are better than other people on the server? Do you think you deserve more respect? It seems like you do. But you don't. Respect isn't given, it is earned. Having problems in your life is not an excuse for trolling. Trolling in pm sounds like pretty weak humour btw. Treating admins with disrespect is stupid. Your double standards are funny too. Saying you are immune to all admins, but he can't abuse whenever he wants? Lol.

If you think an admin is doing something wrong, post something without sounding like a prima donna dick and then we will look at it seriously and take action. And don't make threats either.

Oh and if you don't want people taking about your problems, don't bring it up in the first place genius.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #972 on: July 06, 2014, 02:02:12 pm »
FIRST OF ALL. Dont talk about my problems in life, just dont mention it. Not you. Do it again if u are a man and i promise i will find u face to face for an explanation. This is not a warning like yours, this is a fucking promise. Ur choice if u wanna turn this personally.

should i feel threatened right now? you think you're a big boy? imma be the man i am and say it again, your issues in real life don't give you the immunity to troll ANYONE on this server, not me, no one. you're nothing special and ofcourse, you like to troll, but there's a limit. and you know exactly what i mean. you know your limit but you keep trying to push your luck and unfortunately for you, it didn't work on me and i didn't "fall" for your stupid jokes. now that i said something about it, unlike other admins, you got mad because i reacted the way i should react as an admin.

Offline PoRReTa

• Why am i so pro?
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: PoRReTa
« Reply #973 on: July 10, 2014, 04:38:49 pm »
Mourad kill me in race 2 times, first in more or less 2 weeks, and now today, I missed the third position because he shot me

Stop kill me

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:27:37 pm by []SrPoRReTa[] »

Offline Ra Fi

« Reply #974 on: July 22, 2014, 07:26:31 am »
These Guys called  [UrN]Bullet  and [UrN]ffs,  while admins are off they ram on purpose, all the time but when admins come they take no action.
Please keep looking on these 'NOOBS'.  they are really annoying.