Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 275479 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Complaints
« Reply #705 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29:51 am »
I complain about complainers :L

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 11, 2012, 07:54:10 pm »
Hahaha, it happens.

I'd like to complain about Verigo's crashy PC. ;)

:(

I'd like to complain about the fact it is 5:53am and i'm still awake...

Offline Watermarker

• Dont hate the players, hate the game
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 17, 2012, 06:38:59 pm »
Hi, i got a problem with ush.

So what happened: I missed a checkpoint today, had to turn back and go back to it, however some guy was driving straight towards me so i swerved cos i didnt want to hit him and i hit another guy which was next to him :S and that guy, had no proofs of me whatsoever doing anything and insulted me and was then later insulted by jaaar, i did not react in anyway and ush then kicked me for "Constantly rulebreaking" which i believe is a bullshit reason as he did not have any proofs and just because "2 pro's" had something against me doesnt mean its valid.

Later i pmed USH trying to justify why he had kicked me however he replied
[19:15:22] ** [FSR]Ush(17): {AFAFAF}shut up

I believe admins should respect players and treat them fairly, not like dogs.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #708 on: April 17, 2012, 07:09:04 pm »

So what happened: I missed a checkpoint today, had to turn back and go back to it, however some guy was driving straight towards me so i swerved cos i didnt want to hit him and i hit another guy which was next to him :S and that guy, had no proofs of me whatsoever doing anything and insulted me and was then later insulted by jaaar, i did not react in anyway and ush then kicked me for "Constantly rulebreaking" which i believe is a bullshit reason as he did not have any proofs and just because "2 pro's" had something against me doesnt mean its valid.

Logs of the rest of the chat please? We kinda need to prove you didn't just flame him first or something

Offline Watermarker

• View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 17, 2012, 07:15:16 pm »

Logs of the rest of the chat please? We kinda need to prove you didn't just flame him first or something

i dont have much proof but i suppose i have this:

As u can see here i did not flame at him.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #710 on: April 17, 2012, 07:16:13 pm »
documents/gtasa/samp/chatlog.txt

Offline Watermarker

• View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 17, 2012, 07:24:55 pm »
documents/gtasa/samp/chatlog.txt

That has been over run as I had quit and started again, hence I do not have the whole conversation stored as I was not intending to report USH, until I realised that I should report his actions when he had told me to shut up. However USH should have the logs, If he doesn't then it's obvious he did something wrong.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 17, 2012, 08:07:29 pm »
[17/04/2012 18:17] [92.*.*.*] [[FSR]Ush] kicked [Watermarker]: constant rulebreaking (United Kingdom)

As you can see he explains himself in his screenie 'I went back'. I see him driving wrong way and I remember some more stupid things from past week, so I kicked this guy.

And saying 'shut up' isn't forbidden. But I apologize for hurting your feelings if it offended you.

However USH should have the logs, If he doesn't then it's obvious he did something wrong.

And lol for this. Why should I have the logs, because you lost them? Ofcourse I lost them as well for the same reason as you. Don't be silly and stop overreacting.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:35:51 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline Watermarker

• View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 17, 2012, 08:12:25 pm »
[17/04/2012 18:17] [92.********] [[FSR]Ush] kicked [Watermarker]: constant rulebreaking (United Kingdom)

As you can see he explains himself in his screenie 'I went back'. I see him driving wrong way and I remember some more stupid things from past week, so I kicked this guy.

And saying 'shut up' isn't forbidden. But I apologize for hurting your feelings if it offended you.

However USH should have the logs, If he doesn't then it's obvious he did something wrong.

And lol for this. Why should I have the logs, because you lost them? Ofcourse I lost them as well for the same reason as you. Don't be silly and stop overreacting.

1) Do not announce my ip ever, I know admins have the privilege of viewing other people's ips, but don't u announce my ip, edit the ip ASAP!
2) are u blind, or did u not see I said "I went back because I missed a checkpoint"
3) I am not overreacting, I am curious of why you took such actions and I do not want people ruining the reputation of a wonderful server.
4) No shut up didn't offend me, what did offended me was that you did not listen to me, by replying shut up, u are clearly showing that u do not give a shit of what I say.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:23:36 pm by Watermarker »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 17, 2012, 09:42:18 pm »
It are the people like you that ruin the server. Now go back and race and stop causing problems.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 18, 2012, 08:01:21 am »
I don't want to argue with anyone.  Missing checkpoints does happen, I reverse slowly and beep my horn to obtain the CP I missed.  Watermarker, tried to turn round.  Sometimes accidents happen.

Offline Watermarker

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 18, 2012, 06:37:49 pm »
Missing checkpoints does happen.
YES
Watermarker, tried to turn round.
USH doesnt understand that.
Sometimes accidents happen.
exactly!

Thank you! someone who understands me.

Now USH, look for hackers and REAL rulebreakers, dont go around looking for trouble and stop pretending to be a smartass, cos ur not.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #717 on: April 18, 2012, 11:55:14 pm »
Missing checkpoints does happen.
YES
Watermarker, tried to turn round.
USH doesnt understand that.
Sometimes accidents happen.
exactly!

Thank you! someone who understands me.

Now USH, look for hackers and REAL rulebreakers, dont go around looking for trouble and stop pretending to be a smartass, cos ur not.

It was just a kick man, he didn't ban you, and imo the kick was justified if you went around and crashed into someone, now you know you don't have to do that again, and all it costed you was the time needed to rejoin

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 19, 2012, 01:25:31 am »
You broke a rule, driving backwards isn't allowed. Besides that my view of you as a player was that of an annoying guy who breaks rules more than often. I think the way you reply on this confirms my point of view. But I am not here to have a fight with you, we are here to both have fun on this server.

I find you are excaggerating this kick. I do not see every part of the story and samp sync isn't the best one. It does happen that I estimate a situation different from you. Admins do make mistakes, and I am not getting paid for this either. Still I try to do the best for this server. Sadly you find my job not good enough, see you on the server soon.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 19, 2012, 05:16:02 am »
I hate it when people do things like that. Look behind or on the minimap before you turn around, and if you're driving backwards, do it on the side of the road or something.