Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 282139 times)

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Complaints
« Reply #630 on: December 30, 2011, 12:18:34 pm »
I don't think he was a cheater either, was he?

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #631 on: December 30, 2011, 02:02:15 pm »
Why has been the car icon removed from the radar?

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 02, 2012, 06:56:51 pm »
new tt quickfix menu, why can't the top of it be identical to the normal qf? i have the sequrence 2 then w in my memory as fix and 2 scroll down w as flip and now it's all gone wrong :(
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 02, 2012, 07:07:35 pm »
I don't think he was a cheater either, was he?

he was

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #634 on: February 02, 2012, 07:28:16 pm »
new tt quickfix menu, why can't the top of it be identical to the normal qf? i have the sequrence 2 then w in my memory as fix and 2 scroll down w as flip and now it's all gone wrong :(
hm, its only in /tt i think and its ugly and not working xD
and yeah, i am using quickfix menu in the same way as you and its complicated to fix/flip vehicle now, you have to scroll twice to flip car :o

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 02, 2012, 07:42:01 pm »
Why do we get teleported to our /home whenever race changes? :/

I get the 'tunning radio' audio bug:

My /home has SA radio in the enviroment (Radio X to be precise) and when I get teleported to my /home when race is changing everything is ok until I get teleported back to the grid in next race.

The game makes that sound when you change radio in-car normally (the tunning radio station audio effect) and it keeps on making that sound until you get out of the vehicle. It is highly annoying coz all the race you have to listen to the music plus the tunning sound....

I don't think this is gamemode bug since I believe this is a problem of the game itself coz it wasn't designed to do those teleports in the first place.

So why not bring back the 'waiting for next race' area (the Doherty garage in SF interior)??? or some other alternative location with no audio.
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 02, 2012, 08:01:22 pm »

So why not bring back the 'waiting for next race' area (the Doherty garage in SF interior)??? or some other alternative location with no audio.

I go to that car showroom in SF, maybe because I have no house ingame :L

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 02, 2012, 11:11:30 pm »
looks like someone fixed this :D thanks :D

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 03, 2012, 08:58:52 am »
Glad to see complaints about the game rather than the players :P

I go to that car showroom in SF, maybe because I have no house ingame :L
Was suggested to use /gohome location as the location for when the race changes.  As it seems to be causes problems, I'll disable it.

Few problems with Radar Icon and split times still, I think this is because it doesn't rely on checkpoints to trigger a change, it uses the timer.  I'll try fix it.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 03, 2012, 11:26:39 am »
there seems to be a problem with iv grids now. it spawns two cars instead of one sometimes, one with the driver in it and the other with the passengers

Offline Aigeas0

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 05, 2012, 01:49:08 pm »
Server Admins should use formal language.
They ban/mute people for vulgarity, but they say whatever they want in both game and forum.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 05, 2012, 01:52:44 pm »
They ban/mute people for vulgarity, but they say whatever they want in both game and forum.

You're not giving up, heh. I think it was you who caused the problem by blocking people on the server then acting like a tard.. Stop it, this is not helping you.
And as you can see I told my fellow admins that that topic became a mess. So...

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #642 on: February 05, 2012, 01:54:20 pm »
vulgarity is fine as long as its with a reason, and not used too often, its more of a annoyance than anything else.
also reporting admins and at same time copying their actions is wrong.

Offline Aigeas0

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 05, 2012, 01:56:55 pm »

You're not giving up, heh. I think it was you who caused the problem by blocking people on the server then acting like a tard.. Stop it, this is not helping you.
And as you can see I told my fellow admins that that topic became a mess. So...

That was a general complaint, not only about the previous issue.
I wasn't blocking people, that happened only 1 time (maybe?) I wasn't aware of it. And the reason why i banned was "rude behaviour".
Anyway, I won't go back to that part again. My penalty was given. I just made a general complaint, please don't take it personally.
Thanks for calling me "tard"
Sincerely,
a "tard".

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 05, 2012, 02:06:12 pm »
Euh.. you seem to have a problem with the interpretation of what other people post, or better said.. you give your own twist to it. But that isn't my problem ;_;