Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 274947 times)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Complaints
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2009, 07:43:11 am »
Stoned in the morning  ::) ->roll eyes

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2009, 07:47:50 am »
Lets see.

Jalicno i was mature with you until you made the "wash me" joke. By the time we had that msn convo I'd had enough.
I got pissed at Andy for the same reason...but we are on good terms again (i hope). Why can't you be more like Andy
and get over things?

Also Jal, those 5 bans have been made since we started logging them. I've been admin since XR and trust me, I've banned plenty of people.
Sorry If I haven't banned 100 people for saying 'Fuck'. Also I'm in my last year of school so I haven't been on the server as much as I used to.

I wanted level 3 to releive some pressure off the current lvl 3 admins and also because there were many times that I was on
Australian times and I was the only admin on the server.

Ok so. Remember those threads where all I did was show my views and all you did was insult me?
Shit, just like in those threads you are being a hypocrite. If I'm not worthy of lvl 3 then neither are you.
Stop whinging Jal.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2009, 08:40:42 am »
;_;

I don't disagree with vert being lvl3 or anythin' just lookin' after jalicno. :L

I don't think jalicno needs a babysitter, he's old enough to look after himself    :P

Official Eye Test
T H S U W Y
P R N S Q T
E Y S A E T
Y W F G Y U
M W Z Q J K
I E W G Y H
O E W E U C

WTF???????  ???  ???  ???

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2009, 09:02:41 am »
I wanted level 3 to releive some pressure off the current lvl 3 admins and also because there were many times that I was on Australian times and I was the only admin on the server.

lol ezra lives near you.. and sucram also..

but ehm, you want level 3 lol.. So everyone can ask and get admin here ???

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2009, 09:42:16 am »
I wanted level 3 to releive some pressure off the current lvl 3 admins and also because there were many times that I was on Australian times and I was the only admin on the server.

lol ezra lives near you.. and sucram also..

but ehm, you want level 3 lol.. So everyone can ask and get admin here ???

Did you or ezra ask?

Also I asked for Sucram to have lvl 2 admin, to help me as I haven't seen Ezra on during my time in a while. (His time is 2 hours earlier than mine.)

I just want to know. If I'm not responsible enough for lvl 3 admin, then I call for Jalicno's lvl 3 admin to be taken away
for all of his personal insults and attacks against me. I would consider taking away my lvl 3 completely unjust if this doesn't happen.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2009, 09:43:13 am »
I asked for my level 2 but not 3 :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2009, 09:44:37 am »
I never asked for admin :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2009, 10:28:18 am »
i begged for rcon

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2009, 11:07:14 am »
Lets see.

Jalicno i was mature with you until you made the "wash me" joke. By the time we had that msn convo I'd had enough.
I got pissed at Andy for the same reason...but we are on good terms again (i hope). Why can't you be more like Andy
and get over things?

Also Jal, those 5 bans have been made since we started logging them. I've been admin since XR and trust me, I've banned plenty of people.
Sorry If I haven't banned 100 people for saying 'Fuck'. Also I'm in my last year of school so I haven't been on the server as much as I used to.

I wanted level 3 to releive some pressure off the current lvl 3 admins and also because there were many times that I was on
Australian times and I was the only admin on the server.

Ok so. Remember those threads where all I did was show my views and all you did was insult me?
Shit, just like in those threads you are being a hypocrite. If I'm not worthy of lvl 3 then neither are you.
Stop whinging Jal.

http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,24.msg13793.html#msg13793
There is all answers who started all this shit and reasons also you were 1st whose insults me on msn and that happened few times.
Also didn't asked for admins level,they gave me probably because i deserve it after all time whose i spend on XR server and after on UK.
And with pleasure gonna taking away my level 3 to see you and your clan away from this server.

Range ban Australia and i take away my admins account
Do we have deal ;D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 11:15:21 am by [LSD]Jalicno »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2009, 11:28:28 am »
Jalicno ain't that a bit too harsh? ???

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2009, 11:34:35 am »
Ezra see's reason (or so i hope).

MSN was a long time after those thread jal.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2009, 11:53:07 am »
heh

Offline sucram

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2009, 12:08:48 pm »
Welp, just had a good long gander at this entire situation!

Before i say anything, would just like to thank the higher-ups for giving me a shot at admin. I've contacted a few of you in pm and discussed a few guidelines etc, also seen the list of rules/guidelines etc. Been an admin on all the top Australia servers for 3 years or so and won't let you down!

Anyway, seems like some srs drama is taking place lol! I know many of you will feel i couldn't/shouldn't have an opinion on the matter seeing as i'm only around from time to time. The thing is the little flaming wars that have been going on between Vert & Jalicno all this time is their problem. Heck, they might never see eye to eye and manage to sort it out. Even if, it should be nobody elses problem to deal with. They have both contributed in building up this shit-storm of epic proportions, bailing one of them out by punishing the other isn't fair at all. Saying you will leave if you don't get your way is just plain childish.

I think vert is the one who came up unlucky this time. No matter the situation.. there has been wrong doing on both parts obviously and he is the only one punished. Either do something about the both of them, or none of them.

Jalicno, i can only hope you aren't serious, and are infact joking about banning all [CtP] members, and range banning all Australians lol? Evil_Gnomes would have nowhere to race against quality competitors ;)

Just my two cents, please let them work this out or continue to fight on their own, don't punish or reward them based on the accusations of the other.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 12:15:53 pm by sucram »

My perception of poetical injection is ejaculation: The Immaculate Conception!

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2009, 12:31:38 pm »
^

hi sucram ;D

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2009, 12:34:04 pm »
everybody is entitled to their own opinion, so don't feel like your not allowed to say your's  8)