Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 274986 times)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: Complaints
« Reply #885 on: July 02, 2013, 04:58:35 pm »
Who does shut one down?

Vertigo and his picture basically calling fastcake a cry baby, and you taking shots at fastcake because of his report against you. We all have a right to complain about something no matter how big or small it is. Even if people's complaints do become silly or pointless, they should just be ignored, surely.

I quoted Ush lol. If someone repeatedly labels you, then sure, that is not good. However, that is a problem with the individual, not the command.

Offline [MM]IKKE

« Reply #886 on: July 02, 2013, 05:01:14 pm »
lol i hope you're not using those mods on our server, they are against the rules :P
That video was obviously not made by me. :)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 02, 2013, 05:02:58 pm »
Who does shut one down?

Vertigo and his picture basically calling fastcake a cry baby, and you taking shots at fastcake because of his report against you. We all have a right to complain about something no matter how big or small it is. Even if people's complaints do become silly or pointless, they should just be ignored, surely.

I quoted Ush lol. If someone repeatedly labels you, then sure, that is not good. However, that is a problem with the individual, not the command.

Oh. I clicked on the quote thingy and it didn't take it anywhere like his quote didn't exist haha.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: July 02, 2013, 05:12:24 pm »
There's nothing wrong with the /labelhim command. But admins should not annoy certain people with it, yes.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 02, 2013, 06:07:28 pm »
I've removed /labelhim. It's a completely unnecessary command that I don't think we'll miss too much.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline McD0n3ld

« Reply #890 on: July 02, 2013, 06:11:34 pm »
bb /labelhim.

I'll miss you :'( :'(

Offline [MAF]Martin

« Reply #891 on: July 02, 2013, 07:13:08 pm »
I've removed /labelhim. It's a completely unnecessary command that I don't think we'll miss too much.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: July 02, 2013, 07:15:24 pm »
I miss it already  :-\

Offline Matafix

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 02, 2013, 08:36:06 pm »
Complaining about a 'map maker'

Desert Rider by Matafix is not made by Matafix. Actually he stole the idea from an old server he used to play on (and got banned on) and apparently claimed it as his own.

I heard he's already banned so all I'm asking is to give the rightful owner his credits. Desert Rider (1) was made by Redirect_Left for his (closed) server SoMM

Proofs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1-PrabJkUA
Ikr ugly car mods

1. I wasn't banned on SoMM. If you don't remember I was #rank 1 there. Ok sorry for offtopic  >:D
2. I didn't claim this race at my own, I am only the remaker of it(lol same as you & your friends making the rekame of old MM missions). You can't change the name of the map maker (it was impossible when I made this race - long time ago). Me and a friend of mine decided to make this race because we really liked it.
3. It is very similar race - almost the same (only bigger cps + ability to cut two turns).
4. I made it after soMM closed. I knew that this race will be useless in the future and it will fail into oblivion.

If it is possible you can change the name of 'race maker'.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:43:09 pm by Matafix »

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #894 on: July 03, 2013, 04:17:06 pm »
Done.

Doesn't work, we'll have to wait for pod I guess :(

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #895 on: July 03, 2013, 09:25:48 pm »
Done.

Doesn't work, we'll have to wait for pod I guess :(
ush just changed the name, but probably irc problem is not related as its very buggy on its own(not our fault for once).

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #896 on: July 12, 2013, 08:26:43 pm »
Hey Guys!

I have a complain about our player ''Training''. He keeps making records with FPS limiter in /TT.

Here some screenshots:

I don't know what I could tell you more.

And here a Video how he made the one Race:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAAe_A8B27g&feature=youtu.be&hd=1[/youtube]

Offline ►R1d3r™

« Reply #897 on: July 12, 2013, 08:40:27 pm »
Hey Guys!

I have a complain about our player ''Training''. He keeps making records with FPS limiter in /TT.

Here some screenshots:

I don't know what I could tell you more.

And here a Video how he made the one Race:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAAe_A8B27g&feature=youtu.be&hd=1[/youtube]
Something tells me he will be left without punishment.

Offline Roy_W0

• View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 14, 2013, 10:19:19 pm »
Admins trieing to be funny, but they aren't.

And somehow people have godmode on so they don't die when i jack them (after the race ofc) through the passanger door. How?

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #899 on: July 14, 2013, 10:40:19 pm »
So... because your bug abusing doesn't work, it means other people are cheating?