Author Topic: Complaints  (Read 282110 times)

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

Re: Complaints
« Reply #825 on: November 17, 2012, 12:35:36 am »
I freaking love trains.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 17, 2012, 12:37:46 am »
Me too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AWBf0hbeMU[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #827 on: November 17, 2012, 01:07:33 am »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 17, 2012, 07:56:07 am »
haha

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

« Reply #829 on: November 17, 2012, 10:28:06 am »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 17, 2012, 01:06:38 pm »
lmao

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #831 on: November 18, 2012, 04:22:15 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJpP7ZId-mc[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #832 on: November 18, 2012, 04:23:39 pm »
Can't help but laugh :L

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #833 on: December 15, 2012, 11:47:00 pm »
hey, i dont know but i got banned by karlis for ''grid hacks'' i dont use any useful mods/hacks lol

Offline [LSR]InZaneR

« Reply #834 on: December 16, 2012, 11:37:43 am »
I just post this here, because i've got no permission to post it in Miko's unban request.
So here we go:

ban is for what happened few hours ago, on the sabre races, we finally agreed that its impossible to do without cheats.
reason is grip, not grid hacks.
first you got top2 on sabre-rain-nitro on the first try which is suspicious,...

Why is it suspicious to set a Top1 on first attempt ?- Miko plays long enough here so you could expect that.

... then you got top1 sabre_rain with 300ms advantage of existing record,...

So what, 0.300 seconds is not much. Most of Miko's highscores are not much better than the former top1's.

... and phobos saw you having the 300ms advantage on the first cp, which is impossible.

Do you have proof of that ? Did you record it ? - I guess not. Kentas had Grip hacks and you didn't ban him until you had proof of it. You can't even say if the guy in second position failed the first few corners...

both races are old and played regularly.

Yes old, but not played regularly. It's not impossible to beat top1's in old races.

also, you used to be quite worse at racing, and getting dodger scale skill so suddenly is quite impossible too.

So you say because of his stats he's not able to set records like this one ? You can't put Dodger as a scale for records because in ''sabre_rain'' he's got Top4, which means there are 2 guys + Miko who beat Dodger already. And also what if he used to be worse ? Everyone can improve, Sanni is the best example. As i met him he was a noob, now he sets incredible records.

My point is clear i guess. There are more racers, including me, who've been setting incredible records and didn't get banned for it...

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #835 on: December 16, 2012, 12:11:48 pm »
unban mooman ;'(

15/12/12 22:51    82.44.xxx.xx   [MAF]mooman   [FSR]Ush   USH_IS_THE_GREATEST

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #836 on: December 16, 2012, 04:13:08 pm »
ban is for what happened few hours ago, on the sabre races, we finally agreed that its impossible to do without cheats.
reason is grip, not grid hacks.
first you got top2 on sabre-rain-nitro on the first try which is suspicious,...
Why is it suspicious to set a Top1 on first attempt ?- Miko plays long enough here so you could expect that.

it is suspicious because suddenly he started setting records, don't get us wrong that we are so paranoid, but the history taught us
... then you got top1 sabre_rain with 300ms advantage of existing record,...

So what, 0.300 seconds is not much. Most of Miko's highscores are not much better than the former top1's.

already explained in the unban request, please read there
... and phobos saw you having the 300ms advantage on the first cp, which is impossible.

Do you have proof of that ? Did you record it ? - I guess not. Kentas had Grip hacks and you didn't ban him until you had proof of it. You can't even say if the guy in second position failed the first few corners...

this wasn't recorded, neither screened because it all happened all of a sudden, you can't expect us having fraps all the time lol
anyway, i know what i saw, the others were spectating too, it feels like our admins' word has no value anymore
both races are old and played regularly.

Yes old, but not played regularly. It's not impossible to beat top1's in old races.

it is not however it's just a little strange miko beat it so easily
also, you used to be quite worse at racing, and getting dodger scale skill so suddenly is quite impossible too.

So you say because of his stats he's not able to set records like this one ? You can't put Dodger as a scale for records because in ''sabre_rain'' he's got Top4, which means there are 2 guys + Miko who beat Dodger already. And also what if he used to be worse ? Everyone can improve, Sanni is the best example. As i met him he was a noob, now he sets incredible records.

i may be wrong but miko has improved in quite a short time, i don't remember him being this good before
My point is clear i guess. There are more racers, including me, who've been setting incredible records and didn't get banned for it...

because you didn't seem suspicious to us in anything :P

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #837 on: December 18, 2012, 11:43:37 pm »
Quote from: Google Chrome
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on forum.adrenalinex.co.uk.
Content from www.freeimagehosting.net, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

When I go on the screenshots topic I get this message, I assume someone has a dodgy signature or avatar. I am scared to view the page any more because I have actually got a virus from embedded objects before (I have no idea how the hell it works, but it does).

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 18, 2012, 11:49:58 pm »
it was ivanduk's signature, fixed
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #839 on: December 18, 2012, 11:52:40 pm »
it was ivanduk's signature, fixed

Thanks for the quick response.  ;)