Author Topic: GregorzLubanski BANNED UNTIL OCT 24th  (Read 5627 times)

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
GregorzLubanski BANNED UNTIL OCT 24th
« on: September 24, 2010, 06:52:33 pm »
What ban evading? :O This was my main character, I didn't ban evade.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 12:28:17 am by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
Re: GregorzLubanski
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 06:58:32 pm »
Now I really don't unerstand this! >:( I was unbanned, this was also a surprise to me, and a did some race. After I have a meeting with my girlfriend, now I'm at home, go to the server to racing a bit, and Snoopy banned me for ban evading! This is my only one character now, GregorzLubanski, somehow it's already unbanned, I didn't ban evade, and now banned again for this.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 07:10:14 pm »
Who told you that you are unbanned?On previous topic clearly says
banned until october 1st 2010
today is september 24th....

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 07:28:20 pm »
But I could enter to the server!! Somebody unbanned me...

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 07:31:19 pm »
just because your ip changed for some reason, doesn't mean we unbanned you
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 07:32:27 pm »
It wasn't IP change... I could enter with my main character! Somebody unbanned my character.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 07:47:23 pm »
Guys, Ii you don't want to see me here, say it now! Don't playing this game with me. :-\

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 07:54:04 pm »
84.2.161.180 [24/09/10 | 18:51:12] GregorzLubanski - [Unreported] [MAF]Snoopy banned GregorzLubanski (Reason : ban evading) [Track: Tram_200_One_World]
81.183.136.113 [22/09/10 | 13:56:59] TheFastestRacerEver - [Unreported] [MAF]GtoRx banned TheFastestRacerEver (Reason : gregorz, ban evading) [Track: VegasGP]
81.183.137.182 [20/09/10 | 19:08:18] [LSR]Gregorz - [Unreported] [MAF]Snoopy banned [LSR]Gregorz (Reason : flaming me) [Track: LV_Ringroad_200_One_World]

your ip changed

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 07:56:05 pm »
Yes, it changed. But my character is the same!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 07:57:34 pm »
we ban by ip not name

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 08:07:58 pm »
In other servers, the character only can unbanned in FTP... I didn't know that here is only IP banned.
I believed that Snoopy was cool and unbanned my character before October 1, wohooo I can race! :D That's why I enter to the server with a happy face, I saw him... I sent a PM to him before I joined AX, and in this PM I said: thanks for the unban!

This is a very big... I don't know that word in english! :D This wasn't a ban evading, we only didn't understand each other, or I didn't understand the things here, cause in other servers... you know!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2010, 08:26:39 pm »
well even if we did ban by name, that name was different lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2010, 09:24:49 pm »
I believed that Snoopy was cool and unbanned my character before October 1, wohooo I can race! :D That's why I enter to the server with a happy face, I saw him... I sent a PM to him before I joined AX, and in this PM I said: thanks for the unban!

what? i seen no PM :S

and why would i go back on my word like that, especially after the trouble you caused towards me? you got lucky it was only 1 week, but now it's 1 month. congrats!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 10:16:36 pm »
mooman, I don't mean name, I mean character... whatever it's name, it can only unbanned on FTP, that's the situation in other servers what I knows. That's why I believed this.

Snpopy, 1 month for what? Cause I didn't know something? That's really realistic... If I want to ban evading, I go to the server with my own name, my own character, I go to the server when there are a lot of admins... I say "hi alll" when I enter to the server... very realistic. Do you think I'm an asshole?

And I sent you a PM, I clicked to personal message under your avatar. I don't know what happens, see it on log or I don't know, but I don't lie!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2010, 10:21:02 pm »
mooman, Snoopy*

And Bootsyou or Scorpion or Jarno also can say that when I entered to the server, I was very surprised to get unban! I didn't know that only IP banned here. Believe me or not, that's the situation. And what happened? I didn't know something, and it's +3 weeks, very nice. It's very realistic that I ban evading with my own name, own character, and go to the server when there are a lot of admins, for example you. USE YOUR BRAIN, MAN!

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 10:27:31 pm »
The fact is that you didn't even have to try entering the server since you knew you were banned. If you had been unbanned, you'd have been told.

Now, no matter whether you knew or not you weren't allowed to do that, you have to be punished for that because if other banned people see you're not more punished after evading, they might ban evade on purpose and pretend they didn't know, and that wouldn't be fair if we let you go without any punishment while we usually ban permanently ban evaders.

If I may suggest you something: just wait for your 1 month to finish until you try again joining, no need to keep talking on here all the time, this will probably only make things worse.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 10:30:17 pm »
The fact is that you didn't even have to try entering the server since you knew you were banned. If you had been unbanned, you'd have been told.

Now, no matter whether you knew or not you weren't allowed to do that, you have to be punished for that

you saved me a quote.

And I sent you a PM, I clicked to personal message under your avatar. I don't know what happens, see it on log or I don't know, but I don't lie!

yes i got the personal message, but i didn't reply to it. does that mean you think i unbanned you because of it?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 10:32:32 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 10:37:56 pm »
But it wasn't a ban evading!!! It was a misunderstanding. (is this the right word?) I believed that the character also banned, and If it isn't banned, I got the unban, hooray!! That's what I thinked, cause in other servers, this is the situation. If I want to ban evade, I don't do this way, when Snoopy online etc. :( Why aren't you believe me?

No Snoopy!! Look at the date, when I sent it. It's minutes before you banned me. I thinked that I got the unban, cause I could enter to the server... but I said it a few times, you need to understand it. It wasn't a ban evading, the 1 month is incorrect

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2010, 10:44:16 pm »
But it wasn't a ban evading

was

No Snoopy!! Look at the date, when I sent it. It's minutes before you banned me. I thinked that I got the unban, cause I could enter to the server...

i was in the middle of a 3 hour tram race lol, and why would you even try to... oh forget it you are just like draguna, no matter how many times we explain it, none of you even understand!

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2010, 11:22:44 pm »
If I want to ban evading, I don't go with my own name, character, and don't go when you are online. I can wait a week, but I tried it, why not.. I gave 1% chance to my unban is finished, maybe you changed your mind or i don't know. I gave it 1%, cause if I haven't unbanned, what could happens? It shows "You are banned from this server" title, and I press /q... that's the situation in other servers, and I believed that here is the same.

I could enter to the server. I was happy, I came down after 5-6 races, cause I need to do something else. When I came back home, I was happy, I can racing wow! I saw the higschores list, I decided that now I get the 43rd, let's go! I visited the forum, what's with my friend Draguna, and I saw your name there. I sent you a PM, when I said a tnaks for my unban. I saw the players list, I saw you and some other guys who I always raced with. With a happy face, I went to the server, and said "hi all!"! Immediately, you banned me for ban evading... what more can I say? :-\

I didn't want to ban evading, I accepted the one week ban for it. You don't want to see me here, that's the situation, and that's why you give me 1 month. If you don't understand that I didn't want to ban evade, I can't say anything. Ban me forever, it's not very far from 1 month for me... If it makes you happy, and a strong server leader. Don't understand the other side, just go after your head. Have a nice day!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 11:27:39 pm »
I could enter to the server. I was happy, I came down after 5-6 races, cause I need to do something else. When I came back home, I was happy, I can racing wow! I saw the higschores list, I decided that now I get the 43rd, let's go! I visited the forum, what's with my friend Draguna, and I saw your name there. I sent you a PM, when I said a tnaks for my unban. I saw the players list, I saw you and some other guys who I always raced with. With a happy face, I went to the server, and said "hi all!"! Immediately, you banned me for ban evading...

lol don't even try the guilt trip... seriously man lol

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 11:34:05 pm »
I didn't try... that was the truth. This +3 weeks is fully incorrect.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 11:38:48 pm »
you caused it.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2010, 11:41:21 pm »
It was a misunderstanding. How much I need to write the full story??

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2010, 11:44:38 pm »
How much I need to write the full story??

likewise.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 11:50:14 pm »
Ok, now read my story again, and decide to believe me or not. After decide that this +3 weeks penalty is corrent or not. If you believe me, it's absolutely not, but it's your decision now... I did what I can, but now I feeling that If I say the sky is blue, you don't believe it, just because I said it.

Decide that when can I get unban, and read this.

Offline Gregorz

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 11:51:06 pm »
and write this.*

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 12:00:52 am »
You cant change anything with this massive posts in short period actually you making everything worse...and sadly i feel perm ban in air  :-\
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 12:02:37 am by [LSR]Jalicno »

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 12:03:32 am »
You managed to come to the server probably because you have a dynamic IP. Maybe you didn't know it, but it would be unfair towards people who ban evade on purpose if you were not punished for that. Please try to understand that.

imo lock the topic.