Author Topic: Suggestions (archive)  (Read 382848 times)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1155 on: May 13, 2010, 09:09:12 pm »
Yo snoopy, it' can't be used on that screen anyway, the screen looks good enough, it's staying ;D
They're making alterations to the /lobby

They look cool, should be safe to run both Pyro's and Max's maps for the lobby.

Epoxi's looks really funky, I reckon a good place for /AFK. Using that building in lobby might be too small, also from the outside of the tv room it would look bad, see through objects possibly

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 13, 2010, 09:11:58 pm »
oh ok... i just thought a race track was more fitting since it's a racing server ;D

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #1157 on: May 14, 2010, 01:53:27 pm »
here pyro's and epoxi problem

if you put sth inside track near TV, it will affect the view you can see in TV, look at red rings in picture bellow, thats why i suggest keep on side of 8-Track

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #1158 on: May 14, 2010, 03:32:12 pm »
I know, we could merge your (Max's) idea with my idea: put a building around the TV, and then put a room inside that building...so it looks natural.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 14, 2010, 07:25:40 pm »

if you put sth inside track near TV, it will affect the view you can see in TV, look at red rings in picture bellow, thats why i suggest keep on side of 8-Track
It doesn't ruin the TV at all, it's fine.

Argh, where do the .map files save to? I can't find it, I wanna see epoxi's map.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #1160 on: May 14, 2010, 07:40:51 pm »
C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor\maps ?

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 14, 2010, 07:43:28 pm »
I don't have a "map editor" folder :(

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #1162 on: May 14, 2010, 08:19:06 pm »
LISTEN UP!

I just made an amazing discovery.  ;D ;D ;D

If you go to the coordinates of a mirror or TV screen, then switch to another interior, the screen or mirror stays there!

So this means you can essentially put anything on TV, as long as it is in the region where the camera points, as shown here:

So we could make a mini-city and have cars racing around, with a room where you can watch the TV.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #1163 on: May 14, 2010, 08:55:31 pm »
here my help idea to record 8-Track bots

video explains all

replace texture road.txd in gta_int.IMG (don't worry back-up file in ZIP)

and now make 2 lines, and everyone keeps his line, like showed in my video
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbpOwJNRfNQ[/youtube]

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #1164 on: May 15, 2010, 07:25:45 am »

add billboards at this place. i think its good cover.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #1165 on: May 19, 2010, 09:01:22 pm »
Forum Suggestion

We should open a seperate section for clans.I see much activitiy on clan topics these days.So everyone can create their own clan topics, then talk on themselves as they like.What about it ?

Also some rules for the topics like having a proper introduction @ first message of the topic and a member list which is updated accordingly to the updates. (smells failed English) :L
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 25, 2010, 11:39:27 am »
i think the lobby is making us lose players. imo when new players join they should be put in the racing world with a car spawned for them or at least /NC in big letters until they do the command
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 25, 2010, 11:49:13 am »
What ever happened to the translation project using IPs? If some real basic stuff was done wouldn't that help get people racing?

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #1168 on: May 25, 2010, 12:37:37 pm »
Forum Suggestion

We should open a seperate section for clans.I see much activitiy on clan topics these days.So everyone can create their own clan topics, then talk on themselves as they like.What about it ?

Also some rules for the topics like having a proper introduction @ first message of the topic and a member list which is updated accordingly to the updates. (smells failed English) :L
What ever happened to the translation project using IPs? If some real basic stuff was done wouldn't that help get people racing?
i think the lobby is making us lose players. imo when new players join they should be put in the racing world with a car spawned for them or at least /NC in big letters until they do the command

+1

Home Page Suggestion/Question

I always enter via WWW.AdrenalineX.co.uk and check the web site home page.Then to forums.Many people dont know no shit about so much shit :L Wouldnt you like to put a little note about something new or something gotten a change? There is a blog also, that isnt touched on at all.I know you dont have time.But inform players :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:37:35 pm by Love »
Sign-A-True

Offline Gen

• Admin
  • I LIKE SPORTS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 27, 2010, 01:47:49 pm »

+1