Author Topic: Suggestions (archive)  (Read 383077 times)

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

Re: Suggestions
« Reply #975 on: March 05, 2010, 10:27:57 am »
I think anyone caught hacking should have all highscores removed regardless of whether or not it was legit: to set an example. That way reputable players won't be tempted to hack in fear of losing their hard-earned scores.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: March 05, 2010, 11:07:52 am »
that's the way it is now. i was on about people who've been banned forever but things other than hacking.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #977 on: March 05, 2010, 01:59:43 pm »
* [UK]Snoopy agrees

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #978 on: March 05, 2010, 10:24:13 pm »
is possible to make sth like enable/disable showing nicknames ?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 11:17:22 am by [UK]Rac3r »

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #979 on: March 05, 2010, 10:30:40 pm »
I think anyone caught hacking should have all highscores removed regardless of whether or not it was legit: to set an example. That way reputable players won't be tempted to hack in fear of losing their hard-earned scores.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! -.-

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: March 08, 2010, 11:17:39 am »
is possible to make sth like enable/disable showing nicknames ?

Yes, but I can't think why how we would set it. Possible option for buildmode?

It is currently on the server, but with no use for it, it could just be used from fun by admins, but more so create confusion to who the fuck everyone is.

I'll show you the feature when you're in server with me.

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #981 on: March 08, 2010, 06:31:59 pm »
What do you think about add new game mode "Lowriders Battle" (like in mission Cesar Vialpando)?

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: March 12, 2010, 10:58:39 am »
Would be possible with ket detection, freeze player and checks to see if key was pressed in time... I never did like that bouncing music thing though.

Brains Of AdrenalineX
Hi, I am posting for some logical help with multiple route checkpoints.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebs7IoJDS5A[/youtube]

Notice how they both have different routes, I tried recreating this with bigger checkpoints, but they create confusion.

Need a good way of loading checkpoints, but 1st player gets normal checkpoints, 2nd player gets the second half of checkpoints, followed by the 1st half of checkpoints.

This would create less havok on one world races, by splitting their routes up, but at the end of the race they would of covered the same number of checkpoints and distance travelled.

I don't want to create two checkpoints lists, also I don't want to check every checkpoint if it's a SuperSpecial type of race.

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: March 12, 2010, 11:20:21 am »
Can you get it so that passengers don't get top 20 records since they aren't doing any on the driving? The exception may be IV races or any race where people spawn in the same vehicle?

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: March 12, 2010, 11:48:16 am »
k

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: March 12, 2010, 11:49:57 am »
Would be possible with ket detection, freeze player and checks to see if key was pressed in time... I never did like that bouncing music thing though.

Brains Of AdrenalineX
Hi, I am posting for some logical help with multiple route checkpoints.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebs7IoJDS5A[/youtube]

Notice how they both have different routes, I tried recreating this with bigger checkpoints, but they create confusion.

Need a good way of loading checkpoints, but 1st player gets normal checkpoints, 2nd player gets the second half of checkpoints, followed by the 1st half of checkpoints.

This would create less havok on one world races, by splitting their routes up, but at the end of the race they would of covered the same number of checkpoints and distance travelled.

I don't want to create two checkpoints lists, also I don't want to check every checkpoint if it's a SuperSpecial type of race.

Create a new folder for the 2nd set of checkpoints (maybe name it SuperSpecial or somethin), then create a 2nd file extension for the 2nd set of checkpoints (something like .race1), then have the total amount of players splitted randomly into two groups, one group will start on the cps in the .race file and the other group will start on the cps in the .race1 file. Then have another MAX_RACECHECKPOINTS (MAX_RACECHECKPOINTS1 or somethin), and it's all in the matter of using If(pInfo[playerid][gPlayerProgress]==MAXRACECHEKPOINTS) or If(pInfo[playerid][gPlayerProgress]=MAX_RACECHECKPOINTS1)    depending on what set of cps the player started on    to check when to load the next set of cps for that player.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: March 12, 2010, 01:17:25 pm »
Niceone falky

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: March 12, 2010, 02:03:36 pm »
I heard some brains working :o

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #988 on: March 15, 2010, 03:24:43 pm »
in /stunt can i set to alow all players teleport to me?

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #989 on: March 16, 2010, 07:09:47 pm »
Ironman got the idea to include music in tv. I think it's good idea if possible.