Author Topic: Suggestions (archive)  (Read 382527 times)

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #750 on: November 28, 2009, 10:01:57 am »
Randomly selected from a list of 2000+.

If a vote with the word Sabre was on the list, MadMax would always vote it.

Would it be hard to set up the server so each race has a counter so you can see how many times it has been played? If you could do this the next race list could be randomly selected from the races with the fewest plays.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 28, 2009, 11:14:37 am »
That's a good idea.

People do say they see the same race too much in the race list.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #752 on: November 28, 2009, 07:02:42 pm »
Another useful way of what i mean, goes into same way and more easy for you i think.Nice Simon. ^^
Sign-A-True

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #753 on: December 14, 2009, 10:59:14 pm »
Back with something to live up the money flow, and it will do nice i think.

In a race finish i was just driving around and went into graveyard and wanted to check who is the owner of it.([FSR]Spectrum) And this came to my mind; (i like to tell my idea in a story, sorry =) ) If i could buy this... :L Yes this is the idea, what about a trading system on properties ? Like Spectrums graveyard, he bought it for 500k$ and he might like to sell it to someone for higher money ? And someone who would love to have that place likely gives more money for it.

And i dont know if Spectrum finds someplace else for his pocket later on lol But high price locations will likely be dropping after no interest.There should be a list for sellers and for locations which has an owner in game.But not for unbought places. ^^ And for owned(0wnd) but not for sale places, we should make offers for them.So it means there must be a little notebook like thing which gives you good information about houses/shops around and make interactions with it.New menu system should do good on it im sure.

There should be alot more properties also, so it will be more fun to run for some cool place.Plus they might do some business (shops) and give you income, which makes it more worthy.

Ok till here, now about bots and transportation stuff.I mentioned before to you Racer (but i forgot to type here long ago lol).A city wide transportation bot system and some pay for tour or afk-sightseeing in one of those vehicles.This one will have many details growing up, if you like.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 11:01:20 pm by Love »
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 14, 2009, 11:32:41 pm »
Yeah, let's also rename the script to AX-RP :)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 14, 2009, 11:36:31 pm »
and delete the pesky races. they only distract us from the RP elements of AX.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 15, 2009, 12:17:37 am »
:L

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #757 on: December 15, 2009, 12:27:45 am »
grr too much RP = not good

houses and money are pointless in racing
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 12:33:45 am by MadMax »

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 15, 2009, 12:28:41 am »
House + Häuser = Hauses :L ?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 12:30:30 am by [FSR]Ush »

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #759 on: December 15, 2009, 12:34:46 am »
ye, maybe
just was to confused of RP shit so not checked lol
hauses

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #760 on: December 15, 2009, 02:05:46 am »

In a race finish i was just driving around and went into graveyard and wanted to check who is the owner of it.([FSR]Spectrum) And this came to my mind; (i like to tell my idea in a story, sorry =) ) If i could buy this... :L Yes this is the idea, what about a trading system on properties ? Like Spectrums graveyard, he bought it for 500k$ and he might like to sell it to someone for higher money ? And someone who would love to have that place likely gives more money for it.

And i dont know if Spectrum finds someplace else for his pocket later on lol But high price locations will likely be dropping after no interest.There should be a list for sellers and for locations which has an owner in game.But not for unbought places. ^^ And for owned(0wnd) but not for sale places, we should make offers for them.So it means there must be a little notebook like thing which gives you good information about houses/shops around and make interactions with it.New menu system should do good on it im sure.

There should be alot more properties also, so it will be more fun to run for some cool place.Plus they might do some business (shops) and give you income, which makes it more worthy.

Ok till here, now about bots and transportation stuff.I mentioned before to you Racer (but i forgot to type here long ago lol).A city wide transportation bot system and some pay for tour or afk-sightseeing in one of those vehicles.This one will have many details growing up, if you like.

cba to read all that
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 15, 2009, 09:27:01 am »

Cash: $-958,849
http://highscores.adrenalinex.co.uk/stats/%5BLSD%5DLove

Even if those stuff you mentioned up there get implemented, I'm pretty sure it'll be a long time before you get to use those features.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #762 on: December 15, 2009, 03:13:03 pm »

cba to read all that

Indeed  ;D

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #763 on: December 15, 2009, 10:56:53 pm »
Even if those stuff you mentioned up there get implemented, I'm pretty sure it'll be a long time before you get to use those features.

If some handy man donate me some money it will be sooner :P Unlucky gambling sucks. :L

I got that here cause i remember and still see people what to do with money??? Questions lol and youre not supposed to bein this bussiness, just for people who wants to play little more than racing.As i said, a notebook like stuff to keep the data in, looks to a /command thats all. ^^
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:58:29 pm by Love »
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 19, 2009, 09:17:02 pm »
\It's basically an Outrun mode, like in NFS U2. You pick a player to verse, then it's basically like if you slip to behind 500 metres of him or something you lose.
Can we test our own races? After I make a race I'd like to be able to test what I've built. Is this possible?
can you add like 10 secs extra to the start of royal rumble races in which a menu will come up that lets us choose our car. if we don't choose in time, then do it randomly
;_;
can you make IV script hardcore automaticaly?
FF don't like them without hardcore, and he can delete all of them (hope not)
or 4 like gang attack  ;D
For testing purposes, how about a switch on the server which turns test mode on or off, and then all the races in the race selection are from the unapproved race list?
maybe u could make something like /ignore id command
it would be pretty usefull when some noob would start nagging, just type that and u couldnt see his messages :L
just a little idea lol
\Keep hacking Turkish cunts. See ya with a fake name on our server soon!
R, can you add /paint to Camper ? i mean this :

coz actualy when you tupe /paint it noly changes color to random, don't give this paintjob (camper1.txd)
Today i had a situtation.While driving on a straight way in second place, the person (in another world) was fleeing away 0.7 second per check.After a little time Jalicno banned that dude.I knew there was something wrong but i was totally uneffective about that untill the finish.
So what i say is, seeing the name of person in front and also at behind in a spot of screen should be cool.
There are two possibilities i think of and the down side at the position textdraw is better i guess, in same height level with check count and time.And red for front green for back, i did in reverse there >.<
Insert ranks of skill for each of the players. The more the player possesses records and large number of points, the more the rank will be high. It remains more than to find all the ranks.