Author Topic: Suggestions (archive)  (Read 382768 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2008, 11:29:57 am »
OMG I SAW SADAM AT THE PICTURE WITH THE CAMEL XD HE IS SLEEPING AT THE GROUND XD GFNNANAANA

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2008, 08:49:26 am »
lmfao i saw hugo :L :L :L

Offline RebelFreedom

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2008, 10:41:07 pm »
hey.. my elegy!!!! i NEED AN ELEGY!!!

plz put an elegy in /stuntx so i can drift, PLZ! just check my vid.. youl know what i mean O_o:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAiKlVytFTw

youl see that im the SHIZ-NIT at driftin O_o and i wouldnt have to go to another server to drift.. cuz i LOVE this server!!! the click for ramp.. horn for road was BRILLIANT!!! but an ADMIN couldnt even get my car :/
just PLZ PZL PLZ!, get an elegy in there.. plz!  :'(     )
id even be willing to make a video with my elegy on your server.. if it would help...
if you knew me.. you would know of my "legendary elegy" .. i also use no mods.. EVER.. so ill be here long enough to use it, too! :P plz gimmie elegy :'(      )

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2008, 10:09:51 pm »
LOL

Mikkel

« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2008, 10:55:08 am »
hey.. my elegy!!!! i NEED AN ELEGY!!!

plz put an elegy in /stuntx so i can drift, PLZ! just check my vid.. youl know what i mean O_o:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAiKlVytFTw

youl see that im the SHIZ-NIT at driftin O_o and i wouldnt have to go to another server to drift.. cuz i LOVE this server!!! the click for ramp.. horn for road was BRILLIANT!!! but an ADMIN couldnt even get my car :/
just PLZ PZL PLZ!, get an elegy in there.. plz!  :'(     )
id even be willing to make a video with my elegy on your server.. if it would help...
if you knew me.. you would know of my "legendary elegy" .. i also use no mods.. EVER.. so ill be here long enough to use it, too! :P plz gimmie elegy :'(      )
No offence, ... you made me laugh.

Offline RebelFreedom

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2008, 01:37:22 pm »
no offence.. I REALLY WAN MY ELEGY!!! :'(     )

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2008, 04:06:43 am »
lol rebel :D Well your out of luck when it comes to picking what kind of car you want in stuntx :( maybe Rac3r will update it sometime with a few more car selections. Would be cool, although not many people use stuntX :-X But I can see it being handy for creating stunt vids and stuff.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 04:14:33 am by [XR]FireFox »

Offline Devilboy665

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2008, 01:27:57 pm »
Hell-o! I have a question! Cann I be admin? lol! No,seriously cuz I need admin license when I race at late night and then some brazilian hackers get on server! Just like last night! I raced 2 or 3 races with them! And I saw that they are speedhacking and i was powerless! Then Iron man(thank you iron) came and he is admin and he bann/kicked them! xD! So please....I cannt wait for other admins any more! cya

Yeah this is the one!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 05:10:15 pm by Devilboy665 »

Rao

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2008, 03:54:57 pm »
ADMINS I WOULD SUGEST A THING YOU WONT BE NEVER!!!
BE NICE WITH YOUR PLAYERS.THE ONLY THINGS YOU ALL WANT IS RACE AND BAN PLAYERS LIKE ME ONLY BECAUSE I AM TALKING THE TRUE INSTEAD BAN CHEATERS AND HACKERS.SO ADMINS LEARN A THING!!!LEARN TO BE A  NICE ADMIN.ALL ADMINS ARE IDIOT,RETARD AND STUPID.(the only is not IS IRONMAN)SO WHY DONT YOU BE LIKE IRONMAN?HE IS NICE,KICKS NOOBS,AND KNOW HOW TO BE A TRUE ADMIN.HE HAS TO BE A HIGHER ADMIN LEVEL.
OTHER THING.YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS,AND WE DO THE SERVER BETTER.SO WHY DONT YOU RESPECT?
THE LAST THING,IS GIVE MORE SPACE TO THE PLAYERS,TESTING THEIR RACES AND GIVING TIPS TO MAKE THE MAP BETTER.I LIKE THE SERVER BUT THE ADMINS MAKE ALL SO BORING WITH THIS STUPID SERVICE(AND RACES)
I HOPE YOU WONT BE A COWARD AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE.THAT IS STUPID FROM YOUR PART.SHOW IT FOR EVERYONE AND THINK ABOUT IT.
BYE AND I HOPE YOU''LL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2008, 04:04:52 pm »
capslock mate.  :P

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2008, 04:10:00 pm »
sometimes us "retarded" admins just like to race, and we get morons like you saying "TEST MY MAPS PLEASE" every fucking second, and then when we do... it's a pile of horse shite and uv'e wasted everytimes time, and you started going on about the "video on "youtube i didn't say anything i gave you the chance to shut the fuck up and you woulden't. end of!

Rao

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2008, 05:54:43 pm »
k,i will stop to make races and dont talk anything while i am racing.now can youn unban me?

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2008, 06:14:57 pm »
Omg, what you have said has shocked me, you're out of order. :-[

Offline RebelFreedom

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2008, 09:07:44 pm »
no elegys?!?  :-[
i want elegys in /stuntx , cuz i have to get admins to spawn them, and i dont wanna bother them anymore O_o
just, put "one" elegy spawn  in /stuntx, and tell me were it is.. that would do.. plz? maybe a /carselect feature?

Rao

« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:01 pm »
sry for say it,but i was really angry and i was honest to tell that i was thinking.i know,is so boring test maps,especially my maps,but i love make maps and this is a help from the server.i like to make original races,but hardly the admins like.maps like Dryft,DesertRally are original but good.
i am so sry,and i would like back to race.i never more will make maps,and i only will race.
so pls unban me.