Author Topic: Suggestions (archive)  (Read 384483 times)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #630 on: September 06, 2009, 09:44:13 am »
Yeah, but still that would makes things a lot more compliated. One world we could sync the bots for all, once. With timetrial they would have to synced, per world. That would be a nightmare and maybe laggy.  Nice idea though, but it would have its problems.

Just coded server update for SA-MP 0.3, hardly any problems to be fair it pretty much works straight out of the box. The new limits are very cool, I was expecting more new features, but I'm happy wth them, they will spice up the server visuals more than anything.

Drunk Mode and Super Nitro both coded and working suprisingly good. (Super Nitro is basically crazy ass speeds).

Once again, thanks to pod for coding a few functions the server requires (Folder Create and File Find), also the new array functions which will soon coded into the mode.

0.3 <3

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #631 on: September 06, 2009, 10:13:06 am »
Great news. And of course all thanks goes to R and pod  :-* So when we can expect 0.3 release?  :D

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 06, 2009, 10:17:36 am »
No idea, but it's close. The pubic beta tests were promising.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #633 on: September 06, 2009, 10:32:40 am »
Good  :)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 06, 2009, 12:29:26 pm »
R deserves a statue :D

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #635 on: September 06, 2009, 04:30:45 pm »
Yeah, this too:

MS Paint ftw :L

Anyway back on topic... There should be another option in buildmode: Class races, like in GTA IV. There should be fast classes with things such as bullet, infernus, turismo etc, street classes, sports classes, you get the picture. When making a race in buildmode you should be able to select a "class race" option, and then you get a choice of what class to use. Then, at the beginning of the race, players get to select a vehicle from that list. Max's car speed list would help for deciding the classes for cars.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #636 on: September 06, 2009, 08:19:34 pm »
I have no idea what are you talking about  ;D

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #637 on: September 06, 2009, 09:05:19 pm »
Yeah, this too:

MS Paint ftw :L

Anyway back on topic... There should be another option in buildmode: Class races, like in GTA IV. There should be fast classes with things such as bullet, infernus, turismo etc, street classes, sports classes, you get the picture. When making a race in buildmode you should be able to select a "class race" option, and then you get a choice of what class to use. Then, at the beginning of the race, players get to select a vehicle from that list. Max's car speed list would help for deciding the classes for cars.

hehe onlly thing i liked in GTA4 MP racing

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 07, 2009, 05:11:59 pm »
I have no idea what are you talking about  ;D
ok, i'll re-explain ;)

Cars should come in classes. e.g. fast cars in one class, slow ones in another. There should be a "Class mode" option in buildmode, where you choose which class you want. then, when the race is played, players get to choose any car from that class. e.g if the class was "fast", players would be able to choose any one of the fast cars to race with at the start of the race. understand? :L

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #639 on: September 07, 2009, 05:50:06 pm »
Yep, got it now.  :D

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 07, 2009, 07:01:41 pm »
like the idea?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 07, 2009, 07:05:32 pm »
I like the idea, when it comes to racing for the fun.. if you look at the records side of the story, you know people will choose the fastest car available.

But that shouldn't be a problem, it's like in the SK races with a few fast vehicles, people will choose what they like to drive!

Offtopic: SK is the best, damn I'm addicted to it since the very first time I played it(and that's been ages ago).

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #642 on: September 07, 2009, 07:30:10 pm »
i love to race on SK-Tram with Sabre against Infernuses or other fast cars, just for fun

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 07, 2009, 08:29:34 pm »
Yeah it's cool to compete against better cars.

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 07, 2009, 08:53:15 pm »
I like the idea, when it comes to racing for the fun.. if you look at the records side of the story, you know people will choose the fastest car available.

But that shouldn't be a problem, it's like in the SK races with a few fast vehicles, people will choose what they like to drive!

Offtopic: SK is the best, damn I'm addicted to it since the very first time I played it(and that's been ages ago).

ye SK ftw