Author Topic: Suggestions (archive)  (Read 382368 times)

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 09:12:04 am »
Try this with doing /spec on the same person a few times
Why do that, if you already spectating the person?

I guess the 3 second update does effect the camera, will fix that by adding a check to see if there is any change with the player being spectated.

We decided to remove the admin script, one login makes things easier.

What commands do we need?
serverx cmd pwns ;D

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 09:27:08 am »
/slap /bslap /jail /unjail umm ...

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 10:48:04 am »
hum , that list of quick things that is on submisson button, with fix nc etc, can't u put it in outher thing?x D my keybines is there and it stop my race when i press 2 to see /top5 xD, about the delect of login i think u this cmds soo still /bc, /slap, /ip, and dunno if heal keep active :P

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 01:10:51 pm »
Heal was still working.. /cj is a slap.

/aclearchat is one thing I can think of at the moment.

Why do that, if you already spectating the person?
Not for the same person, but for persons in the same world.. It's nice to quickly go through some ID's to spec them for a short moment. I figured it might not be so hard to do this, but else it's not such a problem.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 01:21:55 pm »
Not for the same person, but for persons in the same world.. It's nice to quickly go through some ID's to spec them for a short moment. I figured it might not be so hard to do this, but else it's not such a problem.

this becomes useful when u suddenly see someone fly and ur ass is not that fast to see the name xD

lol there was one time: it was a hovercraft (vortex) race, after 'go' someone behind me did speedhack and slam dunked my ass into the air with him then everyone was like 'wtf retard' and every admin started specing everyone xD

OH BTW

i got a suggestion to help the admins identify players better:

sometimes when we admins cant see the name of speedhacker or a flying bitch, we try look at name color.... but then it becomes useless cuz all the name colors of clanless ppl (most of them) has similar white/light brown colors. the similarity in colors makes it hard for the admins to locate player using name colors, now only if u could put back the default ones (except for clans) (which in each player has a unique color that makes him identifiable) it will make admins recognize speedhaxors or flyers better

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 11:35:11 pm »
/changepass <oldpass> <newpass>
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 10:04:12 pm »
Teleport users entering an ammunation store outside or to spawn.

It'll protect them from being banned

Also if possible, build something to /disarmx ALL after swat-truck races and races in cars which gives weapons (police car gives a shotgun).

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 08:54:24 am »
i got a suggestion to help the admins identify players better
Nice.
Hopefully people use the RACER MENU to seect their color. Plan to spice up the default colours too.
/changepass <oldpass> <newpass>
Done.
Also if possible, build something to /disarmx ALL after swat-truck races and races in cars which gives weapons (police car gives a shotgun).
Done.

Ammunition idea I like.
Need to do some research to find out how to do that.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 08:32:12 pm by Rac3r »

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 08:33:12 pm »
no

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 09:28:12 am »
Is it possible to add smilies :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(  To the servers Chat bar?
i will try enter samp dev team and improvise this ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 09:49:08 am »
Blocking and banning IP's

Should be cool if this feature is available to admins ingame.

I've seen and heard of quite some attacks with either one IP (like this one: http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,117.msg1091.html#msg1091) or on more IP's and names, which kept Grandmaster and me busy for hours one time a while back. (name and ip change). The current ban commands lack power to block this.

Now it'd be cool if admins (or maybe some admins) get the ability to ban ip's and masks (like 123.45.*.*) for 48 hours or something. Being banned that long will probably get someone off attempting forever. Besides the chance that someone else in the range is banned is small, and if they are ofcourse a rangeban is removed immediately if someone requests an unban on this forum.

This might also help to ban players that leave right before a ban, incase the admin can recover the ip somehow (/statsx or shortly after it's join. maybe ip's could be included in the 'You're now spectating ...' message or in leave message).

The main problem with this is that it's quite a responsibility since it allows heavy admin-fuckups. It should only be for some trusted admins.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 11:33:18 am »
(like this one: http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,117.msg1091.html#msg1091)
lmao that attack is old shit trust me i used to own a server that got attacked by it for one week nonstop :P

u cnt ban a fake ip (255.255.255.255) lol, tho the only best way to ban those bots is forbid these names: SONY, [ViP]Labrik, has, there are 2 more i cnt remember (rac3r plz check the admin script i gave u from sk server its coded there ;D)

tho adj.... that temp mask ban can be useful for other stuff, like ban evaders lol, but for these type of attacks, they will keep on comming back (seriously), woulb easy to make that temp mask ban (has to do with a function that is called on OnGameModeInit() that opens a file or somethin that tell how much time is left, placed in a variable... then a timer, then a function to be called on OnGameModeExit() to save the remaining time left, the OnGameModeInit and Exit part is for server reboots lol, to save the bans temporarily in a file, cuz i doubt the script doesnt restart within 48 hours xD)

and the ip display thing is also a good idea (rac3r check my spec script and edit the strings xD)

wow this server is doing good without me (playing) Lol

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2008, 03:15:08 pm »
(like this one: http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,117.msg1091.html#msg1091)
u cnt ban a fake ip (255.255.255.255) lol, tho the only best way to ban those bots is forbid these names: SONY, [ViP]Labrik, has, there are 2 more i cnt remember (rac3r plz check the admin script i gave u from sk server its coded there ;D)
Rick just listen Retard he is total right.
Damn Retard why you don't tell this guys i helped you with that  ;D
Here is how looks that program

Like you can see not need enter on server just add IP and click on SPAM button so actually you not enter on server and IP what you see on it guys it is fake.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 03:41:48 pm »
Thx guys, gonna try it.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 09:21:25 am »
Damn Retard why you don't tell this guys i helped you with that  ;D

CREDITS:
Thinker: Jalicno
Scripter: R3t4Rd
No Penis: mooman

happy? :-*