Author Topic: Zro  (Read 8391 times)

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
Zro
« on: September 04, 2010, 02:06:43 pm »
82.67.5.***
Karirany
Speedhacks
Reason(s) why we should unban you: im cella_dwellas, i dont cheat. Still karirany, last time he kick me because i push him while he's best rammer i see on this server...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Zro
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 02:14:51 pm »
isn't this the 2nd time you've got banned on a fake name?

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 02:20:14 pm »
Yes

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 02:26:29 pm »
i see a pattern forming

3rd time, my mistake O.o

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 02:54:03 pm »
its the 3e time im banned

i love this server but not my mistake if admins ban for nothing, or for pleasure...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 02:54:59 pm »
hm but 3 times banned on 3 different accounts?
* [MAF]Snoopy still spots a pattern forming..

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 02:56:12 pm »
no one time with my normal nick cella_dwellas

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 02:57:19 pm »
so, im not registred with other nickname

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 03:21:22 pm »
Your speedboost in straight lines was clear as tear. My every ban is justified and absolutely I dont ban w/o reason.

Talking about that kick, it wasnt me but the Jalicno.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 03:31:32 pm »
Cella_Dwellas is a rammer anyway. I think it's fair to let him stay banned!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 03:32:40 pm »
this is why we need admins to record cheaters...

i can't say it enough :(

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 03:34:22 pm »
its a joke?
I do not know what to say, u know im i play only on this server for fun, im a bad driver, I do not see why I would cheat

And for the last time, you kick me for a push, and after when i return to game you insult my grand mother and jalicano kick you for that

Sorry for my english

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 03:38:23 pm »
How come someone gets banned 3 times with a fake nick for cheating? If you say that this is coincidence you can burry me alive.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 03:40:22 pm »
How come someone gets banned 3 times with a fake nick for cheating? If you say that this is coincidence you can burry me alive.

very odd indeed.

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 03:46:26 pm »
its a joke?
I do not know what to say, u know im i play only on this server for fun, im a bad driver, I do not see why I would cheat

And for the last time, you kick me for a push, and after when i return to game you insult my grand mother and jalicano kick you for that

Sorry for my english

Lol false again. Jalicno kicked you that time and ye, he kicked me too but it had nothing to do with u, our thing. Grandmother? lmao

I know what I saw man, clearly speedboosting in that mta race. Now im pissed of cos i didnt record it, but somehow i had low fps, and with fraps on it'd be like 15 fps, too low to be clear evidence. Usually I do record and delete tapes after 15 days just like security cam's lmao.

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 03:57:27 pm »
"false again. Jalicno kicked you that time and ye, he kicked me too but it had nothing to do with u, our thing. Grandmother?"
So why he kicked you ? ask jalicano come here he know

"I know what I saw man, clearly speedboosting in that mta race. Now im pissed of cos i didnt record it, but somehow i had low fps, and with fraps on it'd be like 15 fps, too low to be clear evidence. Usually I do record and delete tapes after 15 days just like security cam's lmao."

i dont understand all, FPS i dont know what is this. I have difficulties for install gta and you think i install a hack?
you can make a mistake, as long as you correct your error.
I am disappointed, made as you want

And Ush i know u dont like me but its not a reason for ban.

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 04:03:20 pm »
This is not a first time you've been banned so perhaps it isnt big difficulty for u to install a hack.

Your point is that I banned you cos I hate you? Ush hates u too? Stop being paranoid, only reason I banned you is 'SPEED HAX' and im standing behind that 100%!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 04:05:47 pm »
Now im pissed of cos i didnt record it, but somehow i had low fps, and with fraps on it'd be like 15 fps, too low to be clear evidence.

heh don't worry we've seen some pretty laggy videos of cheaters in the past
and we still manage to determine if they hacked or not, any evidence is better than nothing i suppose

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 04:06:15 pm »
I'm out of this and I'm not going to unban you.

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 04:27:57 pm »
1 ban: speedboost dabar report
2e: i buy guns in amunation
3e: this

"im standing behind that 100%!"

I think you are sincere but i swear you i dont cheat and its a mistake.

2 years which I play no problem, if you really want to exile a correct player, I can make nothing any more.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 05:06:13 pm »
What. We have to record every hacker? I thought it was only based on recording regulars or at least players who play some time on the server  :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 05:17:15 pm »
well I record them just incase, you never know when a banned player will come on here and try to convince us they didn't cheat, unless we have like 3 other admins also spectating the same guy then that's enough proof. it's too difficult to figure out what happened when its just words v words

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 05:19:57 pm »
True, but what if you can't record a video or you don't have any witness and only yourself  :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 05:26:43 pm »
well as far as i know every one of our admins can record, even if it's a laggy video,,

becauseeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2010, 05:31:07 pm »
lol I record all the cheaters, check my xfire videos, I have like 15 videos called hax proof lol, anyway I must say I see a pattern too
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2010, 05:48:31 pm »
its a joke?

Sorry for my english
Huh man why you bring something what happened 2 or 3 weeks ago.That kick was needed cause you both went too far with shit.Anyway that kick have nothing with ban,plus i not understand why you playing undercover  ???

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2010, 08:42:16 pm »
I rarely commit mistakes (not sure if I have any false ban so far), and I understand its hard to solve the case when there are mine words against his, but my decision is there and I dont doubt in it even for a sec..

Anyways, from now on I will record every single specing (even it might be lil laggy) just to be sure in future that nobody will make a fool outta me and calling me blind. Dwella, u can make urself a victim here and talk about your lovely 2 yrs past but that can only affect on other admins, but not the one who saw u hacking. I wont change my mind.

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 01:08:13 am »
Jalicano that kick have nothing with ban, I agree. So I said that because I was angry, but its true, karirany insult my grandmother. You see this.
For "undercover", you know I dont play for the points, and sometimes I like to see the reactions of others in a unknown player.

One thing, I'm sure that if I went with my nickname cella_dwellas, he would not banned me.
The unknown players are easier to ban because if they go faster or if they lag, they are immediately suspect. So if I cheat I dont understand the interest to change name specially for that.

Karirany, you says you rarely commit mistakes, bravo, but its normal if you bann only new players and not registred players. I dont think they come all here for post unban request.
Now, of course If you changed your mind you'll look like a liar, that's why you look that self confident. But only the idiots never change their opinion

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2010, 06:44:29 am »
i think hes all right

Offline KariranY

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2010, 03:28:08 pm »
I dont change my opinion due to one simple reason - seen you hack. And that story about new players is tipical bullshit. If I saw somebody speedboost like this, no matter he has 10 or 10000 points, i wouldnt hesitate to ban him. Mostly admins pay attention only to newbs but be sure that all players are under monitoring because in theory we know that there is decent number of older players with bunch of points who use s0beit and mods. So its just a question of time when they're gonna be caught, same as you this time.

There's simple rule - once cheater, always cheater. So even somebody unban u this time, i know ull make a mistake again and justice will be achieved.  ;)

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2010, 06:18:28 pm »
"There's simple rule - once cheater, always cheater"
I totaly agree but everything else is bullshit. I do not cheat and I never cheated.

You prefer to stay stuck on your decision not to lose face but deep down you know very well that I dont cheat.
And You know very well that a new player is much more easily banished

Damn I'm not idiot and not a children, if i cheat tell me why I'm still here to defend myself when there are hundreds of other server or I could cheat, why I change name specially for cheat while the bann is on adress IP? Why I am as bad and I have no record on the server?

You're ridiculous, you bout to make me look like a liar but you're the liar. As for the insults you said not to have delivered but you lie.
I thought it was just a mistake but now it becomes a menssonge.

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2010, 08:37:05 pm »
Finished? He decided that I cheat so I cheat? This guy has the truth?

Unban me please, I think I've been punished enough for something that I did not

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2010, 06:10:22 pm »
What is funny is that when you start to doubt there is nobody to answer or "see a patern"...
If you cheat they laugh at you, but if you dont cheat everyone who cares that you're banned wrongly

Beautiful mentality

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2010, 06:20:08 pm »
What is funny is that when you start to doubt there is nobody to answer

that's true

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2010, 07:39:57 pm »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2010, 05:10:35 am »
you are french,,

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 06:35:13 pm »
Hello, I reiterate my request. And I reiterate that I never cheated.

Thank you

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 09:31:36 pm »
Pfft.. dunno what to do on this one... you're banned 3 times on fake accounts and you don't have a valid reason why to race on fake accounts... I incline towards ban...

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2011, 04:48:54 am »
same
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2011, 04:51:57 am »
anyone that gets banned and then returns with different names instead of doing it the legit way and making their unban request, is quilty tbh

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 03:01:59 pm »
You distort the facts. I already explained about it. What would my interest to cheat with a fake account but the same ip address?
 I'm still waiting your answer to this question ...
And I come up with another nickname because I dont care about points, records, and also that I dont know anyone on the server . I just play for fun

mehlol when I came up with another nickname I was not banned. And I was banned once but quickly unban for simply buying weapons, you can watch my old topics. My only mistake was coming with another nickname,

Furthermore, I see that some players are put under "monitoring" because he made a nice layout, why not do this for me ?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2011, 03:05:42 pm »
You distort the facts. I already explained about it. What would my interest to cheat with a fake account but the same ip address?
 I'm still waiting your answer to this question ...

Well some people are very stupid and forget about that fact and think they can do whatever they want when under a different nickname.. then return and say, HEY WASN"T ME!!!

Offline CellaD

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2011, 03:35:30 pm »
I believe you, but it's not my case. As you said I've been banned so I know very well that the ip is banned.