Author Topic: THE TOPIC FOR DRUNK PEOPLE, ME AND USHYYYYYYYYYYY AND PYROOOO IN THAT CASE!!!!!!  (Read 51990 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
I seriously can't understand how people use those kind of drugs... (and please don't come with ''it's not bad'' or anything like that when even the body rejects it [and nature isn't stupid])

lol it's the mixture of THC (chemical in weed) and alcohol. Think of it like putting vinegar or lemon juice in milk and try to drink it, you'll vomit in seconds
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
I seriously can't understand how people use those kind of drugs... (and please don't come with ''it's not bad'' or anything like that when even the body rejects it [and nature isn't stupid])

What drugs, lol?

Weed grows in the nature..

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
so does cocaine

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
But that goes through a chemical procedure.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
But that goes through a chemical procedure.

fuck I was just about to say that D:
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Yeah, weed grows in the nature, as well as poisonous mushrooms, but that doesn't mean you are gonna eat them :p

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Once you try drugs you will understand why people use it ;)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Once you try drugs you will understand why people use it ;)

Once I tried drugs I will not understand why people use it. It was my first and the last time at once for marijuana.

Offline superrammer_

• rammmmmmmmmmmmmm
    • View Profile
but you were dronking beer while smoking weed...try only weed and you will understand

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
Yeah, weed grows in the nature, as well as poisonous mushrooms, but that doesn't mean you are gonna eat them :p

hehe, some mushrooms that are said to be deadly are actually hallucinogenic XD
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
hm are you talking about just weed or alcohol too? anyway, the fact the body rejects it proves nothing really.. you eat too much fruit and you will vomit too lol. everything in moderation
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
True, but, well, nvm, imo any drug that cause addiction (and ofc isn't applied medicinally, for example morphine) is not worth consuming... how many people's lives are destroyed by drugs?

btw with the body rejecting thing I was talking in ''normal proportions'', not in excess (maybe doesn't fit perfectly to weed)

Offline [AK47]Zetterberg

• View Profile
    • AK47 Website
What a stupid title BTW.

USHY LOL! :D :D :D

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
True, but, well, nvm, imo any drug that cause addiction (and ofc isn't applied medicinally, for example morphine) is not worth consuming... how many people's lives are destroyed by drugs?

drugs do have added value imo

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile

drugs do have added value imo

weed can be used to help cure cancer

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids