Author Topic: Rimvis [banned]  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Taduks

• View Profile
Rimvis [banned]
« on: August 14, 2010, 03:31:41 pm »
    * Name: Rimvis.
    * IP address:88.222.20.41
    * Admin who banned you: [2F2F]slowdoh
    * Reason given by the admin for your banning: speedhack
    * Reason(s) why we should unban you:
I'm from Lithuania, so I apologize for any mistakes immediately.
I participated in the race and I got baned.
Now I mostly play on servers that support version 0.3b RC1, which is not supporting cheats. This server is only which I play on 0,3a.
Why I not cheated? Because it does not give me no pleasure. Let me learn to ride a good race, so I am not interested in any scams. Here is a picture of that moment when I got baned.
http://img338.imageshack.us/i/samp000mf.png/
http://img199.imageshack.us/f/samp001dog.png/
I would like to ask the admin why he thought that I might cheat?   ???

P.S Maybe a misunderstanding took place because I am further of the country, and I stuck the game?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 01:19:26 am by mooman »

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
Re: Rimvis
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 06:33:39 pm »
Now I mostly play on servers that support version 0.3b RC1, which is not supporting cheats. This server is only which I play on 0,3a.

This is why you thought "Oh cool, this server is not protected from hacks, I'm gonna cheat here!" And I'm sure that slowdoh's ban is correct.

Offline Taduks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 06:42:14 pm »

This is why you thought "Oh cool, this server is not protected from hacks, I'm gonna cheat here!" And I'm sure that slowdoh's ban is correct.
You are wrong. I can tell you why I'm here. I play in one RolePlay server in Lithuania (don't want to advertise) , which now is emigrating into 0,3b RC2, so I and few my friends found this server, and we are playing here. Why we chosen race server? Most of us, work in PD. So we need to train our driving skils :-\ . You can ask them about me - I never used any tipe of cheats. In PM i can send you our Ventrillo (and server site) IP to prove it.

Offline slowdoh

• Admin
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME!
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 01:16:57 am »
lol you had speed hacks, nomercy reported you, i'm pretty sure he'd back me up.

we get more guys like you with the layouts and s***, plus the 'im admin of whatever server', 'we are well respected and get 2.8million players a day' or 'i invented samp' and some people will think 'oh this guy seems cool, I can't imagine someone like this would hack'.

If anything you guys are worse than the retarded spammer types  >:(

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 01:19:15 am »
thanks for confirming slowdoh.
banned.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!