Author Topic: deleted record  (Read 2036 times)

Offline BikeDriver

• View Profile
deleted record
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:05:12 am »
hi! some day i was bored so i tried to get the record in the /tt race 'alphacat' for like 2 hours.

when i finally completed my mission i went offline. all this was like 2 month ago.

yesterday i checked the /top 5 times for alphacat and my record is gone for no reason.

its highly annoying.. im sure my record got deleted by some random dude who thoughts its impossible for a non-regular to get a /tt record.

can you tell me why it got deleted? i hope there are logs or something :(

goodbyes and plz HALP MY!

checked this thread:
http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,1526.30.html

its not there! my time on Alphacat is not listed as chiter time. just something else which i cant explain O_O
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:12:57 am by BikeDriver »

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: deleted record
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 12:50:31 am »
-Maybe your record was just beat by others...

-That thread doesn't show all records that used to be hacks, only those that are spotted by a non-admin player while there's no admin lvl 3 online to delete it. So if your record was considered as a hack, it may have been deleted without giving the information in that thread. But you'd have been ip banned if the record was a cheat.

-Maybe also you weren't registered in the server (/register), people need to be registered to keep their records/statistics.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 04:22:54 am »
I don't think it was actually necessary to register at the time.

Offline BikeDriver

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 05:10:44 am »
nobody could possibily be able to beat the record with so much better time that im not even in the /top5. maybe 0,1 - 1 second better but more is impossible.

the current /top5 are like from 2:40 - 2:35 so its impossible that my time is just vanished.

somebody has deleted it, im sure about it. nobody is able to beat me 5 seconds in a race that i tried 2 hours.

about the register thing: i have no idea if i was registered.

so there are no logs to find out if my time got deleted?