Author Topic: AdrenalineX Convoy!  (Read 28776 times)

Offline [LSR]Jarol

Re: AdrenalineX Convoy!
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2010, 07:58:07 am »
how did you get a 15 minute video on there? O.o

and the music doesn't fit :)

i search for the music ..

well your music sucks then.. and so did your convoy lol! leave it to the experts

the convoy was organized man everybody say in the convoy i did nice

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2010, 08:39:25 pm »
Reason Jarno thinks his convoy was epic: He made it.
Reason Andy hates it: He didn't.
Real amazingness of convoy: It was ok.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2010, 09:04:14 pm »
And in the end everyone leaves frustrated :L

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2010, 10:01:31 pm »
he stole my idea and didn't even bother to invite me to it, even though i was on the server at the time that he was begging people to join his convoy =/

poor quality boring video anyway.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2010, 10:42:35 pm »
True. It's one thing to have a good convoy, but it needs backing up with a good final video too, which is where it failed. Plus this one was actually organised, even had a topic. All Jarno did was just keep spamming for people to join.

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2010, 09:02:44 am »
True. It's one thing to have a good convoy, but it needs backing up with a good final video too, which is where it failed. Plus this one was actually organised, even had a topic. All Jarno did was just keep spamming for people to join.

first we want to do convoy i was only driving in truck and more and more guys came so we were going to make convoy and recorded it,

And we can make again one Snoopy if u want then u organize it, ok?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2010, 12:15:23 pm »

first we want to do convoy i was only driving in truck and more and more guys came so we were going to make convoy and recorded it,

only because you kept spamming for everyone to join /stunt, i was there watching ;)

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2010, 12:35:33 pm »

only because you kept spamming for everyone to join /stunt, i was there watching ;)

Ok true, but if u want u can make one then organise and  nobody cares so Lets make a new one :)

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2010, 05:12:42 pm »
We can't exactly just make another, that's what's so special about them. They don't happen very often.

Take TMA for example, I hate it, but everone wants it on because it's something different. If it was a TMA server, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long for people to get bored of it.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2010, 11:34:32 pm »
lol i missed it, i couldve been the manager with a cop car :L

I couldnt watch vid, later ..
Sign-A-True