Author Topic: EternalRanger [BANNED]  (Read 13061 times)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: first hi all
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 06:16:28 am »
we've had people ban evading and we've unbanned them before. i don't think asking for rcon once deserves even a kick. so, imo a ban for the current reasons is unfair. however, for all the blocking and ramming dabar is reported for, i wouldn't mind keeping him banned.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline EternalRanger

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 07:29:35 am »
wow is this really happening? Im gonna speak about this topic later on, not ready yet
nice u think very much now ??  :D :D

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 07:31:09 am »
dont make me answer that childish question
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline EternalRanger

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 07:33:06 am »
GO awya END  ;)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13:59 am »
Stig banned nermal for saying fuck you. Imagine all admins banned players for saying fuck you.

Someone said to mooman, fuck you. All mooman said was 'what did I do?'. That's how I would react too.

Trigger happy admins, easier to ban players than to take one comment in.

Lil runty asked for rcon yesterday. Lil runty loves giving people shit. Would I ban him? No way. Lil runty used hacks while hack-testing was over. would I ban him no.

Anyway, as if I give a fuck anymore.  :(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:16:21 am by [UK]Rac3r »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 08:40:19 am »
 :'(

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 10:04:33 am »
Stig banned nermal for saying fuck you.

Is that true? Pff, that's really retarded then knu...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 11:50:37 am »
however, for all the blocking and ramming dabar is reported for, i wouldn't mind keeping him banned.

i would keep him banned for just the spam and constent ban evading as well

Offline EternalRanger

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 01:16:53 pm »
I spam cuz....whow u banned one member  like a N00B...And have 100k score?:'(

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: EternalRanger
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 02:01:41 pm »
Last topic I'll let dabar make. Next unban appeal he makes with improper formatting gets removed automatically.

- your friendly neighborhood forum man.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 03:38:40 pm »
Stig banned nermal for saying fuck you. Imagine all admins banned players for saying fuck you.

Someone said to mooman, fuck you. All mooman said was 'what did I do?'. That's how I would react too.

Trigger happy admins, easier to ban players than to take one comment in.

Lil runty asked for rcon yesterday. Lil runty loves giving people shit. Would I ban him? No way. Lil runty used hacks while hack-testing was over. would I ban him no.

Anyway, as if I give a fuck anymore.  :(

you need to get your facts straight before opening ur mouth, I guess u unbanned him when he went running to you crying and moaning instead of waiting for a proper unban request so I express my point, I dont see any request so Im gonna say it here.  He was online and there was a cheater online, he started saying it out loud on the main chat, so naturally the cheater left. I told him not to do that again and use /report in a nice way, he told me fucking stig, so I kicked him for flaming me, after that another cheater joined and he did the same again, no report, so I went ahead and /reportkick him, he came back and flamed me again, so i banned him.  As I said before u need to get ur fuckin facts straight before speaking bollocks, Im not trigger happy I just do what I think is the right thing mister softy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:48:32 pm by [XR]TheStig »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 04:57:30 pm »
Nermal is cunt no doubt,i had problems with him already.Tried sort shit out with his brother-Phil but that was bad idea cause he believe his brother not me.So i decide not playing on server when they are online cause not want make trouble anymore.You have 2 options,keep fighting with people where you have big chance to lose everything what you build last 3-4 years or better idea leave them and play when they are not on server  ;)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 06:26:12 pm »
I actually still believe that I can be trusted a lot more than these 2 guys, I didnt know they were brothers, now I get it why phil just started flaming me lol, anyway for me the ban stands, sadly for R it doesnt stand, even when he flamed at me twice and ignored the report system twice

Offline [2F2F]Phil_Ivey

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 06:48:47 pm »
Nermal won't be playing in then server if the owners do not allow him to play in the server anymore. Anyway if he had flamed some random new player in the server i bet you wouldn't give a fuck. I see most players tell players who block or ram "fuck off" or something like that but they aren't banned.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 07:00:59 pm »
wrong, I would give a damn about some flaming for ramming or something, but this is really different, I told him to use /report in a nice way, then he flames me, I took a deep breath and just kicked him, then he didnt use /report a second time, then I thought the best choise would be to /reportkick him, so I did, remember it was the second time he ignores the system, then he comes back and flames me again, so I went and took my ban stick out