Author Topic: [AFK]M4lysz  (Read 19726 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: [AFK]M4lysz
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 08:42:01 pm »
jeez
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 08:47:28 pm »
keeping my opinion to myself on what moo said =/

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2010, 05:51:11 am »
ya, me too, this .... oh well

I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 07:59:29 am »
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 08:42:01 am »
if you disagree with my post, at least say why instead of just agreeing with each other that you disagree with me lol. if you really think i'm wrong, go through my post and tell me what i said that isn't true or doesn't make sense. then, i'll either change my mind if you make a valid point or tell you why i think you're wrong. and it'll definitely get us further than all this +1ing
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2010, 09:27:28 am »
maybe lack of weed was making his ability worse cos he's nervous or something lol. either way, i don't care what people are on when they race.. as long as their game is clean, it's fair.
so... you accept people who are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid their abilities as long as they race clean..... take sport for example: they have drug tests, as you probably already know, if they get caught using drugs, gets classed as cheating and they get suspended, im not saying suspend m4lysz from racing/server, im just saying that its unfair.....
so... you accept people who are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid their abilities as long as they race clean..... take sport for example: they have drug tests, as you probably already know, if they get caught using drugs, gets classed as cheating and they get suspended, im not saying suspend m4lysz from racing/server, im just saying that its unfair.....

about the afk thing, no it isn't very helpful to go to sleep while you're afk but it's not like you're helping anyone by quitting except people who don't know what AFK means. if you're AFK and people start getting frustrated cos you're not banning people or listening to reports, it's their problem tbh because they're expecting you to be there when you've made the point of entering a mode for people that are not.

imo, a cheater comes on and looks at /admins (providing that they already know about the /admins command), for example there are 2 admins  in /afk, they dont use their cheats or just leave until there are no admins online. there are no admins on, they carry on their usual business of cheating and stuff. yes, either way they are gonna get away with it, but ive noticed that when there is a cheater online and there is no admins, wait till an admin comes on, everyone reports him/her they get banned instantly no time to leave. so i think its better to have no admins than afk ones.

HELLO THERE

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:28 am »
this seems more like a request to become admins  :-\ rare nowadays and that they are not admins online

Lil if you saw an cheater online you can use Topic of HAcker report , and the problem resolved!!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 09:47:52 am »
maybe lack of weed was making his ability worse cos he's nervous or something lol. either way, i don't care what people are on when they race.. as long as their game is clean, it's fair.

i really don't care about legality. are we supposed to let ush race while high but not m4 cos it's not legal in england? are we gonna leave people alone who are jacked up on coffee just because it's legal? sugar gets you pretty hyper for a while too, let's just make it so you can't eat or drink anything for 24 hours before you go on ax. aside from that, once you're on a drug long enough, you build a tolerance. that means you need to take more and more of a drug just to be how you were before you even started. so, someone wakes up in the morning all groggy cos they haven't had their cup of coffee and goes on ax. they're racing like shit and then they have their coffee and suddenly pwning everyone. it's not cos caffeine is some sort of amazing drug that makes you 10x better, it's just made them how they would've been if they weren't addicted to caffeine. i think the same thing is happening with m4.

about the afk thing, no it isn't very helpful to go to sleep while you're afk but it's not like you're helping anyone by quitting except people who don't know what AFK means. if you're AFK and people start getting frustrated cos you're not banning people or listening to reports, it's their problem tbh because they're expecting you to be there when you've made the point of entering a mode for people that are not.

imo, a cheater comes on and looks at /admins (providing that they already know about the /admins command), for example there are 2 admins  in /afk, they dont use their cheats or just leave until there are no admins online. there are no admins on, they carry on their usual business of cheating and stuff. yes, either way they are gonna get away with it, but ive noticed that when there is a cheater online and there is no admins, wait till an admin comes on, everyone reports him/her they get banned instantly no time to leave. so i think its better to have no admins than afk ones.

so you'd rather have people fuck up all the races just so they can get banned eventually? yeah, it's a shame they're not caught but i seriously think a cheater leaving is much better than them ruining every single race til an admin comes online. the whole point of admins is to make the server as cheater-free as possible, not to catch as many people as possible who would've quit anyway.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 09:55:26 am »
did i say it directly about m4? i said:

so... you accept people who are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid their abilities as long as they race clean.....

i didnt say:

so... you accept m4 is are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid his abilities as long as he races clean.....

dont make it like im trying to make m4 look a fool cuz im not.....

might aswell just forget about the topic if your gonna do that  :-\
HELLO THERE

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 09:59:00 am »
well if u tell me i cant smoke and play Ax i must quit.
I smoke almost everyday since 2003.
And weed is not upper, its takes you down.
When i dont smoke im faster.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 10:03:25 am »
since the original complaint was about m4 i assumed you were talking about him. i think what m4 is doing is fine but if someone was really sad enough to do coke or something to make them have super fast reflexes i do admit that might be unfair.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 10:23:50 am »
moo dont you have created a report alarm for admins in AFK ? to keep watching server when not playing ?

lil, try to drive after smoking and tell me if u're better
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:24:28 pm by bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 10:32:28 am »
i've created a report alarm but it's only available in the admin site. if you're confused by it just press the "OK" button, leave that window minimized and wait til you hear a really loud alarm :) if you hear the sound, look at the page for details then go online and investigate the person who got reported

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2010, 12:06:53 pm »
none of this drug stuff bothers me tbh i don't take racing on ax seriously enough to care. people can take any drug they like i won't give a shit

only problem i have is 10 hour afkers, like runty said at the end of the day cheaters will get away with it if admins are afk or are offline, we don't need either, i'd rtaher them not escape becase if we get the ban then there's a chance they have a static ip and can't rejoin, that's one cheater less to ban evade.

we needs loyal admins that deal with reports instantly, i'm done take it how you want.

oh p.s i bet there's lots of coke users on ax, but we'll know never who they are :L
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 12:59:36 pm by Snoopy »

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2010, 01:04:27 pm »
none of this drug stuff bothers me tbh i don't take racing on ax seriously enough to care. people can take any drug they like i won't give a shit

only problem i have is 10 hour afkers, like runty said at the end of the day cheaters will get away with it if admins are afk or are offline, we don't need either, i'd rtaher them not escape becase if we get the ban then there's a chance they have a static ip and can't rejoin, that's one cheater less to ban evade.

we needs loyal admins that deal with reports instantly, i'm done take it how you want.

oh p.s i bet there's lots of coke users on ax, but we'll know never who they are :L