Author Topic: [AFK]M4lysz  (Read 19991 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
Re: [AFK]M4lysz
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 09:48:17 am »

i want to make a complaint about    "lilrunty"

I dont know him but he act like somebody who knows me (who is my friend) in front of everybody on server then hes insulting and
saying stupid things about me.In front of other players who dont know me.
I dont know why he does that and i dont like it, i never sed nothing about it but now i must, he make me look stupid.

you what? yes i do insult people but they know its a joke, and that screenshot: if you read AFTER i said that, I did it to a few others aswell

I dont know him and i never sed nothing about him.
Can u pls tell him to not speak to me.
I dont know what he wants.
I never sed nothing to him.
Just "hi" few times

you what? yes i do insult people but they know its a joke, and that screenshot: if you read AFTER i said that, I did it to a few others aswell....
and also, whats this just "hi" few times, you use to speak to me all the time when we was in /stunt so idk what your problem is...
HELLO THERE

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 10:08:58 am »
But your behavior Lilrunty can not please everyone, I understand you like to joke but can annoy other
there are people who like jokes or other more sensitive and feel annoyed

I happened the same thing a while ago, and I understood the problem

Bye

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 10:19:39 am »
/AFK is there for a reason, go for a brew, type /afk, showerdudes, type /afk.
AFK for hours on end though everyday c'mon lol

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 10:21:19 am »
Well i said nothing bad to you and i don`t think i got problem, apart from you saying "you rape me up the arse" and staff.
From my way i seems like you got problem, because you don`t like me for some reason.
And i think you created this Topic because you don`t like me.

Well sorry i was to tired to turn off AdrenalineX and i was /AFK
I hope i didn't cause any problems.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 10:29:14 am »
Well i said nothing bad to you and i don`t think i got problem, apart from you saying "you rape me up the arse" and staff.
From my way i seems like you got problem, because you don`t like me for some reason.
And i think you created this Topic because you don`t like me.

Well sorry i was to tired to turn off AdrenalineX and i was /AFK
I hope i didn't cause any problems.

nooo, i havnt got a problem with you or anyone, its just that when you go /afk for hours, that time you said "I'll keep racing till the weed wears off lol". idk if it was a joke or serious but you seem to drive 10 times better, thats the only "problem" i have.
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 10:34:42 am »
let's talk about bees :)

Offline Claude Toleno

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 12:02:54 pm »
let's talk about bees :)

They are so yellow...
CHRIS308's Racing Statistics

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 12:12:31 pm »
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 04:30:11 pm »
I use AFK for going to the bathroom, getting some water or short term things, not for watching a movie, going to a party or sleeping...oh hi moo :P

there's more deserving regular players on ax that would like to be admin and would do a good job, instead of afk admins all the time IMO
+1
+1
+1

+1000
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 04:34:44 pm »
stupid problem

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 04:36:55 pm »
how? it's frustrating when you are on ax doing your admin work on a busy day and some lazy admin person just stays in afk because they cba to leave the server, it's either help out or just go offline :S

hours and hours is no excuse for me anyways

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 05:06:00 pm »
true. +1

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 05:26:15 pm »
how? it's frustrating when you are on ax doing your admin work on a busy day and some lazy admin person just stays in afk because they cba to leave the server, it's either help out or just go offline :S

hours and hours is no excuse for me anyways

I agree 100% with it. The only good thing about this might be that the cheaters won't use hacks because they see admins "online"  :D, so yeah idling on the server is kinda unacceptable IMO

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 05:49:49 pm »
I heard him say: "I'll keep racing till the weed wears off lol". imo i think its classed as cheating because he is using substances to improve his racing ability :-\
maybe lack of weed was making his ability worse cos he's nervous or something lol. either way, i don't care what people are on when they race.. as long as their game is clean, it's fair.

about the afk thing, no it isn't very helpful to go to sleep while you're afk but it's not like you're helping anyone by quitting except people who don't know what AFK means. if you're AFK and people start getting frustrated cos you're not banning people or listening to reports, it's their problem tbh because they're expecting you to be there when you've made the point of entering a mode for people that are not.

why do i go /afk for hours on end instead of quitting? well, at first it's not like i plan every /afk to be long. i might just /afk and alt-tab for a minute then next thing i know i'm watching a film. after that, i forget i'm even on ax :(

lastly, here's why i think people staying in afk is a good thing: we're on the hosted list to get more players, right? we all know no one's going to join a server with 3 players because it'll look boring. but if they see a server with 10 players and then when they join, 7 are afk they will see that racing can be fun with 3 players too. our game-monitor ranking and prominence on that website gets increased too when we have more players. probably not the most honest thing in the world but i guess we have to lie a bit when we're competing against **RACE+DRIFT+STUNT** servers which don't even have proper racing scripts:/
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 07:06:00 pm »

about the afk thing, no it isn't very helpful to go to sleep while you're afk but it's not like you're helping anyone by quitting except people who don't know what AFK means. if you're AFK and people start getting frustrated cos you're not banning people or listening to reports, it's their problem tbh because they're expecting you to be there when you've made the point of entering a mode for people that are not.

Moo got the point. I never thought about that.
Nobody ever told me to not stay /AFK to long.
Problem solved.
xD