Author Topic: [AFK]M4lysz  (Read 19729 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
[AFK]M4lysz
« on: July 06, 2010, 07:26:21 pm »
hi,

I'd like to make a complaint about [AFK]M4lysz, I wasn't going to but I thought I should.
The problem is that when he is online, doing whatever he is doing, that's fine, but when he suddenly just goes AFK for long periods of time its really annoying because he stays online and everyone gets quite angry because he isn't responding to reports of cheaters and such. furthermore, the one day I heard him say: "I'll keep racing till the weed wears off lol". imo i think its classed as cheating because he is using substances to improve his racing ability :-\

that's all thanks,

lilrunty
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 07:56:55 pm by Snoopy »
HELLO THERE

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
Re: [AFK]M4lysz
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 08:11:26 pm »
Almost same with max. He's always busy with his fuck knows things in stunt. Furthermore he ignores most of hackers reports, bad races complaints and so on...

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 08:14:11 pm »
Almost same with max. He's always busy with his fuck knows things in stunt. Furthermore he ignores most of hackers reports, bad races complaints and so on...

i have actually been in stunt with max and he has left to spectate a hacker and/or delete a race, but atleast he does something  :-\
HELLO THERE

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 08:16:52 pm »
Yea that's kinda minor problem if you compare it with m4's :L

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 08:28:25 pm »
"I'll keep racing till the weed wears off lol". imo i think its classed as cheating because he is using substances to improve his racing ability :-\

/ban [AK47]M4lysz doping  ;D  :D

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 08:29:31 pm »
tbh, ive been monitoring him for the last 5 days, from around 22:00 GMT, he has been afk for 4 hours and at the least 2 hours......
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 08:32:39 pm »
i agree, what's the point in going on ax just to be AFK and not do anything else, doesn't make sense to me

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 08:59:32 pm »
indeed good point

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 09:17:17 pm »
lvl up mike :)
lvlupdenied

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 10:52:00 pm »
there's more deserving regular players on ax that would like to be admin and would do a good job, instead of afk admins all the time IMO

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 11:18:17 pm »
there's more deserving regular players on ax that would like to be admin and would do a good job, instead of afk admins all the time IMO
+1

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 11:18:49 pm »
+1
+1

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 07:36:12 am »
+1
+1
+1

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 08:33:58 am »
oh sry for being /AFK   but i dont ban players who dont use cheats without Spectacting just because mate from my clan keep reporting him

i want to make a complaint about    "lilrunty"

I dont know him but he act like somebody who knows me (who is my friend) in front of everybody on server then hes insulting and
saying stupid things about me.In front of other players who dont know me.
I dont know why he does that and i dont like it, i never sed nothing about it but now i must, he make me look stupid.

I dont know him and i never sed nothing about him.
Can u pls tell him to not speak to me.
I dont know what he wants.
I never sed nothing to him.
Just "hi" few times

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 09:32:54 am »
Your girlfriend loves you runty, but I think you're a cunt.

M4 does a good job banning people, the only problem (wasn't even a problem, just a situation) was when he was name faking and was wrongly banned.
/AFK is there for a reason, go for a brew, type /afk, showerdudes, type /afk.

Damn, we have loads more shit admins plaging our admin list. I don't agree with the complaint, mooman does the AFK too, that's what AFK is for, being away but keeping the player count up.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 09:48:17 am »

i want to make a complaint about    "lilrunty"

I dont know him but he act like somebody who knows me (who is my friend) in front of everybody on server then hes insulting and
saying stupid things about me.In front of other players who dont know me.
I dont know why he does that and i dont like it, i never sed nothing about it but now i must, he make me look stupid.

you what? yes i do insult people but they know its a joke, and that screenshot: if you read AFTER i said that, I did it to a few others aswell

I dont know him and i never sed nothing about him.
Can u pls tell him to not speak to me.
I dont know what he wants.
I never sed nothing to him.
Just "hi" few times

you what? yes i do insult people but they know its a joke, and that screenshot: if you read AFTER i said that, I did it to a few others aswell....
and also, whats this just "hi" few times, you use to speak to me all the time when we was in /stunt so idk what your problem is...
HELLO THERE

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 10:08:58 am »
But your behavior Lilrunty can not please everyone, I understand you like to joke but can annoy other
there are people who like jokes or other more sensitive and feel annoyed

I happened the same thing a while ago, and I understood the problem

Bye

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 10:19:39 am »
/AFK is there for a reason, go for a brew, type /afk, showerdudes, type /afk.
AFK for hours on end though everyday c'mon lol

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 10:21:19 am »
Well i said nothing bad to you and i don`t think i got problem, apart from you saying "you rape me up the arse" and staff.
From my way i seems like you got problem, because you don`t like me for some reason.
And i think you created this Topic because you don`t like me.

Well sorry i was to tired to turn off AdrenalineX and i was /AFK
I hope i didn't cause any problems.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 10:29:14 am »
Well i said nothing bad to you and i don`t think i got problem, apart from you saying "you rape me up the arse" and staff.
From my way i seems like you got problem, because you don`t like me for some reason.
And i think you created this Topic because you don`t like me.

Well sorry i was to tired to turn off AdrenalineX and i was /AFK
I hope i didn't cause any problems.

nooo, i havnt got a problem with you or anyone, its just that when you go /afk for hours, that time you said "I'll keep racing till the weed wears off lol". idk if it was a joke or serious but you seem to drive 10 times better, thats the only "problem" i have.
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 10:34:42 am »
let's talk about bees :)

Offline Claude Toleno

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 12:02:54 pm »
let's talk about bees :)

They are so yellow...
CHRIS308's Racing Statistics

Offline Epicnawb

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 12:12:31 pm »
| Be Quiet Dark Base 700 | Ryzen 5 3600x | RTX 3070 |

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 04:30:11 pm »
I use AFK for going to the bathroom, getting some water or short term things, not for watching a movie, going to a party or sleeping...oh hi moo :P

+1
+1
+1

+1000
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 04:34:44 pm »
stupid problem

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 04:36:55 pm »
how? it's frustrating when you are on ax doing your admin work on a busy day and some lazy admin person just stays in afk because they cba to leave the server, it's either help out or just go offline :S

hours and hours is no excuse for me anyways

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 05:06:00 pm »
true. +1

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 05:26:15 pm »
how? it's frustrating when you are on ax doing your admin work on a busy day and some lazy admin person just stays in afk because they cba to leave the server, it's either help out or just go offline :S

hours and hours is no excuse for me anyways

I agree 100% with it. The only good thing about this might be that the cheaters won't use hacks because they see admins "online"  :D, so yeah idling on the server is kinda unacceptable IMO

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 05:49:49 pm »
I heard him say: "I'll keep racing till the weed wears off lol". imo i think its classed as cheating because he is using substances to improve his racing ability :-\
maybe lack of weed was making his ability worse cos he's nervous or something lol. either way, i don't care what people are on when they race.. as long as their game is clean, it's fair.

about the afk thing, no it isn't very helpful to go to sleep while you're afk but it's not like you're helping anyone by quitting except people who don't know what AFK means. if you're AFK and people start getting frustrated cos you're not banning people or listening to reports, it's their problem tbh because they're expecting you to be there when you've made the point of entering a mode for people that are not.

why do i go /afk for hours on end instead of quitting? well, at first it's not like i plan every /afk to be long. i might just /afk and alt-tab for a minute then next thing i know i'm watching a film. after that, i forget i'm even on ax :(

lastly, here's why i think people staying in afk is a good thing: we're on the hosted list to get more players, right? we all know no one's going to join a server with 3 players because it'll look boring. but if they see a server with 10 players and then when they join, 7 are afk they will see that racing can be fun with 3 players too. our game-monitor ranking and prominence on that website gets increased too when we have more players. probably not the most honest thing in the world but i guess we have to lie a bit when we're competing against **RACE+DRIFT+STUNT** servers which don't even have proper racing scripts:/
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 07:06:00 pm »

about the afk thing, no it isn't very helpful to go to sleep while you're afk but it's not like you're helping anyone by quitting except people who don't know what AFK means. if you're AFK and people start getting frustrated cos you're not banning people or listening to reports, it's their problem tbh because they're expecting you to be there when you've made the point of entering a mode for people that are not.

Moo got the point. I never thought about that.
Nobody ever told me to not stay /AFK to long.
Problem solved.
xD                                                                                                                                         

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 08:42:01 pm »
jeez
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 08:47:28 pm »
keeping my opinion to myself on what moo said =/

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2010, 05:51:11 am »
ya, me too, this .... oh well

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 07:59:29 am »
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 08:42:01 am »
if you disagree with my post, at least say why instead of just agreeing with each other that you disagree with me lol. if you really think i'm wrong, go through my post and tell me what i said that isn't true or doesn't make sense. then, i'll either change my mind if you make a valid point or tell you why i think you're wrong. and it'll definitely get us further than all this +1ing

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2010, 09:27:28 am »
maybe lack of weed was making his ability worse cos he's nervous or something lol. either way, i don't care what people are on when they race.. as long as their game is clean, it's fair.
so... you accept people who are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid their abilities as long as they race clean..... take sport for example: they have drug tests, as you probably already know, if they get caught using drugs, gets classed as cheating and they get suspended, im not saying suspend m4lysz from racing/server, im just saying that its unfair.....
so... you accept people who are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid their abilities as long as they race clean..... take sport for example: they have drug tests, as you probably already know, if they get caught using drugs, gets classed as cheating and they get suspended, im not saying suspend m4lysz from racing/server, im just saying that its unfair.....

imo, a cheater comes on and looks at /admins (providing that they already know about the /admins command), for example there are 2 admins  in /afk, they dont use their cheats or just leave until there are no admins online. there are no admins on, they carry on their usual business of cheating and stuff. yes, either way they are gonna get away with it, but ive noticed that when there is a cheater online and there is no admins, wait till an admin comes on, everyone reports him/her they get banned instantly no time to leave. so i think its better to have no admins than afk ones.

HELLO THERE

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2010, 09:41:28 am »
this seems more like a request to become admins  :-\ rare nowadays and that they are not admins online

Lil if you saw an cheater online you can use Topic of HAcker report , and the problem resolved!!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 09:47:52 am »

i really don't care about legality. are we supposed to let ush race while high but not m4 cos it's not legal in england? are we gonna leave people alone who are jacked up on coffee just because it's legal? sugar gets you pretty hyper for a while too, let's just make it so you can't eat or drink anything for 24 hours before you go on ax. aside from that, once you're on a drug long enough, you build a tolerance. that means you need to take more and more of a drug just to be how you were before you even started. so, someone wakes up in the morning all groggy cos they haven't had their cup of coffee and goes on ax. they're racing like shit and then they have their coffee and suddenly pwning everyone. it's not cos caffeine is some sort of amazing drug that makes you 10x better, it's just made them how they would've been if they weren't addicted to caffeine. i think the same thing is happening with m4.

imo, a cheater comes on and looks at /admins (providing that they already know about the /admins command), for example there are 2 admins  in /afk, they dont use their cheats or just leave until there are no admins online. there are no admins on, they carry on their usual business of cheating and stuff. yes, either way they are gonna get away with it, but ive noticed that when there is a cheater online and there is no admins, wait till an admin comes on, everyone reports him/her they get banned instantly no time to leave. so i think its better to have no admins than afk ones.

so you'd rather have people fuck up all the races just so they can get banned eventually? yeah, it's a shame they're not caught but i seriously think a cheater leaving is much better than them ruining every single race til an admin comes online. the whole point of admins is to make the server as cheater-free as possible, not to catch as many people as possible who would've quit anyway.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 09:55:26 am »
did i say it directly about m4? i said:

so... you accept people who are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid their abilities as long as they race clean.....

i didnt say:

so... you accept m4 is are under the influence of any type of substance, legal or legal, which could aid his abilities as long as he races clean.....

dont make it like im trying to make m4 look a fool cuz im not.....

might aswell just forget about the topic if your gonna do that  :-\
HELLO THERE

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 09:59:00 am »
well if u tell me i cant smoke and play Ax i must quit.
I smoke almost everyday since 2003.
And weed is not upper, its takes you down.
When i dont smoke im faster.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 10:03:25 am »
since the original complaint was about m4 i assumed you were talking about him. i think what m4 is doing is fine but if someone was really sad enough to do coke or something to make them have super fast reflexes i do admit that might be unfair.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 10:23:50 am »
moo dont you have created a report alarm for admins in AFK ? to keep watching server when not playing ?

lil, try to drive after smoking and tell me if u're better
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:24:28 pm by bootsyou »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 10:32:28 am »
i've created a report alarm but it's only available in the admin site. if you're confused by it just press the "OK" button, leave that window minimized and wait til you hear a really loud alarm :) if you hear the sound, look at the page for details then go online and investigate the person who got reported

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2010, 12:06:53 pm »
none of this drug stuff bothers me tbh i don't take racing on ax seriously enough to care. people can take any drug they like i won't give a shit

only problem i have is 10 hour afkers, like runty said at the end of the day cheaters will get away with it if admins are afk or are offline, we don't need either, i'd rtaher them not escape becase if we get the ban then there's a chance they have a static ip and can't rejoin, that's one cheater less to ban evade.

we needs loyal admins that deal with reports instantly, i'm done take it how you want.

oh p.s i bet there's lots of coke users on ax, but we'll know never who they are :L
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 12:59:36 pm by Snoopy »

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2010, 01:04:27 pm »
none of this drug stuff bothers me tbh i don't take racing on ax seriously enough to care. people can take any drug they like i won't give a shit

only problem i have is 10 hour afkers, like runty said at the end of the day cheaters will get away with it if admins are afk or are offline, we don't need either, i'd rtaher them not escape becase if we get the ban then there's a chance they have a static ip and can't rejoin, that's one cheater less to ban evade.

we needs loyal admins that deal with reports instantly, i'm done take it how you want.

oh p.s i bet there's lots of coke users on ax, but we'll know never who they are :L

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2010, 01:36:47 pm »
imo i think its classed as cheating because he is using substances to improve his racing ability

You can't be serious on that one?
1: I don't really think you're racing better when you're high.
2: I'm sure a lot of us have ever at least smoked some weed but also tried other drugs, so if every weed smoker, or any other drug user had to leave AX while he's high, AX wouldn't have so many members connected in the same time. Why not forbid alcohol drinkers too then? And like moo said, the coffee drinkers, since it "awakes" you? I personnaly often drink a lot of coffee in the morning, otherwise there are some days that I'd fall asleep while walking.
3: IMO any player who is playing with "humanly possible" conditions must be accepted. I mean nothing that has a effect on the game, but they can smoke crack the whole day, who cares as long as they respect the rules.

About the AFK thing, I think think you're right about some things, but not about others:
-Going AFK for hours is useless. It can make people more respectfull to the rules, but anyway the new players/cheaters usually don't check /admins and don't know any admin (a few probably check /admins, but they're probably a minority). It can also piss off a little bit the people who wanna talk to the /AFK admin or who report when there's no other admin connected. You usually don't check if a player is AFK before to talk to him if he's connected (well I don't, and if I don't get an answer I check /stats to see if he's AFK or anything). Some players, especially non-english speaker players may not know what does AFK stand for. But it can happen sometimes to forget that you were in AFK on AX and that you go out, watch a movie, or anything, like moo said.

I don't see why there's got to be a whole debate about that, just try to explain to malysz why you think going AFK for long time isn't that good, I don't really know him but I guess he's not that stupid to not understand something if you explain it politely.
And about the weed, imo just let it go, if people smoke weed and still playing respecting the rules, who cares? AX is a video game (well, it's only a server for a video game xD), not the olympic games so it's not a big deal.

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2010, 02:49:48 pm »
its only game so everybody can smoking and smoking. it isnt cheating and you shouldnt tell to anyone what can do. ganja sensimila marijuana

fuck police and informers

i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints and then i smoke two more

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2010, 02:51:21 pm »
amazing brain you must have then.

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2010, 02:52:57 pm »
u dont know who i am

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2010, 03:03:31 pm »
i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints and then i smoke two more

i don't want to neither.

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2010, 03:12:45 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-0MibDeHQ[/youtube]

only two
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 03:20:20 pm by skunk »

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2010, 03:39:06 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-0MibDeHQ[/youtube]

only two

and music has something to do with this topic?
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2010, 03:46:35 pm »
probably too red eyed to see what he posted lol

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2010, 04:14:39 pm »
Hmm.. nothing wrong with being stoned online.. I'm most of the time stoned while playing lol.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2010, 04:40:41 pm »
shit I just had a small quake but still a bit alarmed, now to the point. About drugs I dont think its a big deal, yeah some might react a bit faster when they see a pole on the way, but may also over react, still they have the same game we have, so there is no unfair advantage.  About afk I thinks its pretty lame to do that just to inflate the players online, the server dont need that, its so superior to other servers in such a way that doing that is useless. Also remember those servers might be full, but those players might be cheaters. And also I get really annoyed when I speak to somebody and they wont answer cuz they are watching a movie

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2010, 05:10:38 pm »
has same like embarrassing provocations of snoopy :-[

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2010, 07:10:50 pm »
lol @ runty actually making a topic about this :L

I kinda agree with both sides, I'll quote the parts I agree with.

About afk I thinks its pretty lame to do that just to inflate the players online, the server dont need that, its so superior to other servers in such a way that doing that is useless. Also remember those servers might be full, but those players might be cheaters. And also I get really annoyed when I speak to somebody and they wont answer cuz they are watching a movie

But it can happen sometimes to forget that you were in AFK on AX and that you go out, watch a movie, or anything, like moo said.

I also wanted to quote moo's post about people not joining the server if it doesn't have many people on but it was on a different page so I couldn't insert a quote (might have actually been R's post).

About that drugs thing, unless it's coke which speeds up reactions, debating that it totally retarded and I'm not even gonna speak about it lol

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2010, 08:20:13 pm »
About afk I thinks its pretty lame to do that just to inflate the players online, the server dont need that, its so superior to other servers in such a way that doing that is useless. Also remember those servers might be full, but those players might be cheaters. And also I get really annoyed when I speak to somebody and they wont answer cuz they are watching a movie
good point tbh. hm well how about if you're idle for half an hour it kicks you? the only other idea i can think of is to make their name completely black on the list so you know they're not there

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2010, 08:34:14 pm »

you've just embarrassed yourself really by posting a youtube music video into this topic...

the only other idea i can think of is to make their name completely black on the list so you know they're not there

or bring back the [AFK] tag in the name list? like XR had in the early days
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 08:36:26 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2010, 08:52:05 pm »
the afk tag or kick after 1 hour sounds like a great idea, glad to see this is solving in a nice constructive way :)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2010, 11:37:26 pm »
Agree

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2010, 07:54:05 am »
Lock this ?

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2010, 08:10:23 am »
I've watched this thread but not felt compelled to comment so far.

I do like the idea of either a tag changing to [AFK] or the name turning black. Not so keen on someone being kicked, although i do see that the argument for it is strong.

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2010, 12:40:46 pm »
agree with [AFK] tag

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2010, 12:48:18 pm »

you've just embarrassed yourself really by posting a youtube music video into this topic...
dont you feel irony? :'( this topic is embarrassed and im sure that you with lilrunty never seen big problem. you are very funny so i have good laugh of your scribbles :-*

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2010, 01:23:06 pm »
this topic isn't embarrassing :S if somebody has a problem with the way things are going on the server then i always tell them to make a complaint, it's the only way problems can get dealt with, if you haven't got anything useful to say then don't say anything :)

red eyes

Offline [MAF]Sighmoan

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2010, 01:49:59 pm »
if you haven't got anything useful to say then don't say anything :)
If everyone did that this forum would be awfully quiet :p

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2010, 02:16:53 pm »
not always a bad thing, useful things are better than useless things :p

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2010, 11:33:48 pm »
All things have their spots.

Since R or pod or someone else didnt say anything about tag swap/add.

If you change name of a person it would change everything.Or else make some kind of confusion for server and account system.[AFK] tag has been discussed before too and the result was "impossible, it will make some shit" so as much as i remember it does cause this kind of things.

RR-Tech have been improved so it might be possible now.Black makes it almost impossible to spot afk dudes, white?
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2010, 02:18:18 am »
well, that's the point of black. if you can't see them, it's like they're not there :P

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2010, 05:39:08 am »
:D :L

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2010, 07:03:09 am »
Seems the best option, I don't fancy the [AFK] tag.

AFK : Colour black
Also, I thought I might aswell set /TV to white alpha, might help people ignore the player markers spawning at the next cp.

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2010, 08:41:46 am »
About TV. When someone is in /TV i can see his icon on the mini map. As a result his icon hides cp idicator lol. I get confused sometimes
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:10:44 am by snik »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2010, 08:56:54 am »

Also, I thought I might aswell set /TV to white alpha, might help people ignore the player markers spawning at the next cp.
hm how about leaving their colour how it was before and just setting transparency/alpha to 100%? should hide it

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2010, 12:32:08 pm »
more people want the afk tag but we don't get it :(

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2010, 12:56:53 pm »
What if The_Guy_With_20_char joins the server. Max is 20 characters, The_Guy_With_20_char[AFK]. Would be more coding around code that is set for 20 characters, it's more work and more complaints about problems/bugs. I could do without that with a simple fix of Blackness.

hm how about leaving their colour how it was before and just setting transparency/alpha to 100%? should hide it
That would be better, keeping their colours.
Job for pod, he's good with that (setcolor owns)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2010, 01:30:47 pm »
nobody has ever had a name with 20 chars though lol

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2010, 01:38:57 pm »
Scripting is full of "If,Else" :(

:L
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2010, 06:39:39 pm »
I forgot about nick limit, in that case I would rather black nick

Offline Mosca

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2010, 12:04:44 am »
.....he is using substances to improve his racing ability.....

is that actually true? seriously I want to know.
I was in the right, yes absolutely in the right. I certainly was in the right... I dunno I was really drunk at the time...

Offline BuRnOUT

• BuRnOUT aka 7hund3r is B4cK
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2010, 12:28:12 am »
lol.

I don't think so.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2010, 12:52:33 am »
.....he is using substances to improve his racing ability.....

is that actually true? seriously I want to know.

who gives a fuck? Noone ever tried.. actually I don't think that it makes you more skilled or whatever.. it doesn't give you any advantage at all.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2010, 02:16:02 am »
indeed, the only thing I have experienced is that my reaction speed is a lil bit better when I have an energy drink