Author Topic: PaparaMericano [MONITORING]  (Read 9600 times)

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
Re: I am banned
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 09:32:00 am »
Yup, we thanks for the reminder!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 09:53:34 am »
Only ban if you're 100% sure, or better 200% sure. If you're in doubt you shouldn't ban..

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 10:11:46 am »
I'm not allowed to give my opinion here, but I will anyway.

lol funny how we can get on well one day then the next day i read you giving me cheap digs whenever you can =/

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 11:56:50 am »
 :-\

Offline [LSR]Jarol

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 12:10:42 pm »
Only ban if you're 100% sure, or better 200% sure. If you're in doubt you shouldn't ban..

i was 100 % sure and there were 3 guys who reported him i specced him and he was flying.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 12:35:19 pm »
That's what I expect from all admins, though I know sometimes how easy it is just to ban..

Well you probably are right, let's close this topic.

Who unbanned him? He isn't on ban list anymore.. (I searched for his name, cause I don't know his IP).

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 12:47:29 pm »
Sorry Snoopy, it wasn't aimed as an insult, trust me. You said you thought it was best for me to stay away from ban appeals, I've respected that and not said a word. We're friends, the post wasn't a cheap dig at you, I promise you. But with the constant unfairness to possible hackers, I had to say what I thought. Understand that Snoopy, I have no reason to fall out with you. :D

You know I'm always about letting SA-MP players play AX as much as possible, that's the main reason I joined [UK].

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 12:56:16 pm »
hmm well you know one of my problems is saying things and then regretting them a day after, you are a strong leader and you help keep everything together, it just shows how messed up ban appeals can get without you being in control :(

i'm not good at taking people's words for stuff when it comes to 1 v 1, wheather it's a good admin or a new player it's always hard to see who is right and who is wrong, so i try and stay out of it but then nothing gets resolved that way, everyone just gets left to say what they like, talk about letting the inmates run the asylum :(

maybe it'd be better if i stay out of ban appeals completely and let you deal with them? i'm no good at this really lol

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 05:41:36 pm »
Here I go:
Well TBH he ban evaded, wich for me is disrispecting an admin desition, and we are enforcing security and good fun for the server and a ban evader doesnt show any respect or security to the server. I think Jarno should have the final word, he was the one who saw it, not us. Now about you both I think you are both needed in unban appeals, we need Snoopy to take some final desitions and R to give us very wise thoughts about hard situations
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 06:13:24 pm »
good point

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 09:42:02 pm »
i just want to know why the first posts we got from jarno were these:
he is an evader..
so you say of yourself that you are an evader LOL
when this would've cleared everything up much earlier:

i was 100 % sure and there were 3 guys who reported him i specced him and he was flying.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 10:53:11 pm »
did someone delete any posts?

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2010, 10:54:08 pm »
nope
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2010, 10:56:03 pm »
hum, and where have you been hiding!?! i miss our chats!  :'(

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2010, 11:53:53 pm »
I will add something just to make easy things in future.I wont blame Jarno but few days ago there was some guy on server from Portugal who was reported as cheater.
On my mind was that could be Shelby cause guy was skilled,of course i checked everything and moment before i thought to leave spectating him Jarno gave him ban:speed hacking and mods i was pretty sure that was wrongfully ban and i waited moment when that gonna happens again....Cysio was my witness.
Things here went too far,Jarno hunting here numbers(remember when he celebrate 30 or some bans in one day) probably some were wrongfully,kicking people with fail reasons,loading tons of shity tracks and many bad things what i cant remember at this moment.I know he is 13 years old kid but still its bad for reputation of server including admins team....
I know we admins did that before but its annoying see same shit happens over and over again when somebody new jump in our team.

Hope nobody will get this wrong and pick flame on my me,its just suggestion for our better future  :-*