Author Topic: [Ro]Horia [BANNED]  (Read 3634 times)

Offline [Ro]Horia

• View Profile
[Ro]Horia [BANNED]
« on: June 05, 2010, 05:39:34 am »
[Ro]Horia
[UK]M4lysz
"because you block"
i was leading all the race and at finish ... he had more speed and i turn i his face... what did he aspect to bend over? because he is? i sorry man if i heart hurt your feeling ... but you must unbann me ... quick
at first he kicked me ... then i told him " because you can ... but i still won" then he banned me ..."because you block"
please ... :))
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 01:16:15 am by falky »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: [Ro]Horia
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 05:59:23 am »
Its becose u dont respect AdrenalineX rules

1st U blocked my just before finish line on purpose and sed : hahaha i won

2nd I wasn't racing with u only, there was other player leading by 1,2 sec in other group who won the race

3rd U came back and act cocky like u can judge my judgment

4th U was baned

5th U will be unbaned when level3 admins gonna have time to do it

Offline [Ro]Horia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 06:59:27 am »
do you know what your problem is? you think you`r god ... on that server ... you think you`r hitler ... we all need to shut the f up and do what you said... right?
and ... you dont watch formula 1? there also is ilegal to ram... but those who are in front ... dont make space ...
i am rammed every 5 sec ... i dont cry ... i dont kick/ ban because "i can"
mami mami, el ma bate!!! :|

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 07:58:31 am »
A few days to a week.

Horia, you must understand that there are different modes servers for ramming and blocking.
AdrenalineX doesn't allow things like blocking.

If you don't like it play somewhere else.

Otherwise stick to the rules and also don't be a smart arse.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 08:33:18 am »
do you know what your problem is? you think you`r god ... on that server ... you think you`r hitler ... we all need to shut the f up and do what you said... right?

no its only you, you are 1st player i ever baned for being cocky bollocks

Offline slowdoh

• Admin
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME!
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 11:41:09 am »
This guy loves to block, I was racing in a world with him for around two races and all he done was try prevent me from overtaking through blocking (with samps sync, ramming), even when I went on the pavements and up a hill to avoid him, he'd piss off up there and hit me.  >:(

I warned him then about ramming... It isn't the first time he's been accused, burnout banned him for ramming too I think?

Offline [Ro]Horia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 01:45:25 pm »
yes man .. this is the first time when i was banned for ramming ...
is this a conspiracy against me? i mean ... come on ... i dont ramm ... maybe sometimes when i`m bored ... to get somebody mad :)) but to say about me that "This guy loves to block, I was racing in a world with him for around two races and all he done was try prevent me from overtaking through blocking (with samps sync, ramming), even when I went on the pavements and up a hill to avoid him, he'd piss off up there and hit me." ... man ... stop crying ... and ... i do ramm people that ramm me first ... it doesn t matter if he apologize .
and for "no its only you, you are 1st player i ever baned for being cocky bollocks" ... i think that you should replay what you did ... i mean ... i blocked you? i was in front of you... i was first ... you rammed me ... i was just trying to stop my car from spining ... that s why i said " hahaha i still won" ... maybe i turn a little bit in front of you but still ... i was in front.
and you know what ...this shit doesn t matter because ... i was unbanned... so ... f..k off with all your bullshit replays like he does ... he is ... he bla bal bal f..king bla

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 04:55:42 pm »
Change your attitude toward ramming/blocking if you want to play on this server.

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2010, 08:22:09 pm »
i dont ramm ... maybe sometimes when i`m bored ... to get somebody mad Smiley) but to say about me that,,,

YOU are mad right now am i wrong ? Does it feel good ? There is a thing called sportsmanship

I DO get rammed, in next race i GIVE way to the same person riding beside me and im about to turn to his side.He is actually behind me, but i know hes beside me... ALL of the people who knows a bit about that sportsmanship and synch lag around here does the same.

Seems like youre not and wont in the future.
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 05:42:19 am »
You should try racing with 300 ping, where you HAVE to give way regardless.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 05:44:43 am »
and you know what ...this shit doesn t matter because ... i was unbanned... so ... f..k off with all your bullshit replays like he does ... he is ... he bla bal bal f..king bla

ban

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 06:16:48 am »

ban
done. if this guy doesn't like our rules, he can go play on one of the many other samp racing servers :)
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!