Author Topic: [BAE]DwX[LT] [BANNED]  (Read 11164 times)

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
[BAE]DwX[LT] [BANNED]
« on: June 04, 2010, 01:08:04 pm »
So i was racing in uk server and sudenly got connection lost well i thought its problems with my computer so i  turned off samp turned on again tryed to log in and  got banned. irestarted my computer and thought ill try to log in game back and it worked , when i loged in i asked why i got banned or it was just a bug? no 1 answered so i thought its a bug. i played for  1 race then the wery speciial person name snoopy came in and banned for no reason this is the proof i dont hack or anything    

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 03:03:21 pm by [UK]Snoopy »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Banned for obsolutlely no reeason
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:10:27 pm »
you're a cheater ;)

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 01:12:45 pm »
you're a cheater ;)
you sir are and idiot  sorry for the  expresion  and how did i cheat ?  new guy came to serrwer beat some of  old school racers and u call me a cheater? pathetic .

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 01:15:23 pm »
lol insults will get you far :P

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 01:18:36 pm »
lol insults will get you far :P
iam pissed off that i cant play and i didnt do anything wrong this is really insulting and demeaning me cuz i newer had cheats for 3 years+ i had like cheats for   liek 1 week ages ago just to  try them out and didnt use them in any racing serwer just in normal san andres. so iam asking u to unban me cuz u know i didint do anything  find  that thing dont know what its called in english i think its conchens or what ever it spells and admit u did a mistake every one does.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 01:19:58 pm »
stop lying already, you're an old cheater...

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 01:21:52 pm »
stop lying already, you're an old cheater...
proof? and iam not lying admit ur wrong  dont be scared i wont beat  much of ur records iam not that good.  how stupid do u think i could be to cheat in serwer full of ppl and admins when iam admin in rsd serwer . iam fighting against hackers   bugers and moders  all the time my self and i would newer become one my self . unban me or prove that i cheated.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 01:23:47 pm »
What is he doing on AX anyway lol, he is an old hacker, everyone knows him.....

that's all the proof i need :)

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 01:25:48 pm »
u wrote that ur self?  nice one  man u make  me laught how   ur  scared of ppl who are new and can driwe good as others. unban my and  then try to catch me really hacking with proofs next time .

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 01:26:10 pm »
all i remember is this guy being an idiot lol http://fsracers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fsrchat&action=display&thread=23 .. dunno about hacker
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 01:29:54 pm »
all i remember is this guy being an idiot lol http://fsracers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fsrchat&action=display&thread=23 .. dunno about hacker
damm i cant read that forum too lazy to register so when em i gona get unbanned cuz  u ppl dont hawe any proofs that  i cheeated and i hawe proofs that i diidnt.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 01:29:56 pm »
lol i remember this guy from xr server, well dev wouldn't make it up that he's an old hacker, even jalicno banned this guy, but i don't know for which reason

damm i cant read that forum too lazy to register so when em i gona get unbanned cuz  u ppl dont hawe any proofs that  i cheeated and i hawe proofs that i diidnt.

you don't need to register, you're already registered :P

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 01:33:44 pm »
lol i remember this guy from xr server, well dev wouldn't make it up that he's an old hacker, even jalicno banned this guy, but i don't know for which reason

damm i cant read that forum too lazy to register so when em i gona get unbanned cuz  u ppl dont hawe any proofs that  i cheeated and i hawe proofs that i diidnt.

you don't need to register, you're already registered :P
i dont  know neighter login or  password and i dont rly care whats in there all i know a hat a fight with gradmaster and quited fsr becouse of that and made ref  clan then BAE . so i think i said everything before  i proved i dont hack i dont use mods  i use  default  gta samp and thats it please unban me be fair.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 01:42:11 pm »
you haven't proved anything lol

Offline [BAE]DwX[LT]

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 01:42:25 pm »
    * Name the topic with your in-game name. [BAE]DwX[LT]
    * IP address at time of banning (you don't need to include the last section eg. for 123.123.123.123 you can post your IP as 123.123.123.XXX). If you don't know your IP go to http://whatismyip.com and it should tell you the right one unless you access the internet via a proxy  . Your IP Address Is: 84.15.174.223
    * Admin who banned you  uk snoopy
    * Reason given by the admin for your banning ban evader  again go away.
    * Reason(s) why we should unban you cuz i proved i dont cheat hack   use mods or what ever u might think i might did or  might do . its default samp and exact time foto when i got banned.