Author Topic: Registration system - Email address required [Rejected]  (Read 13184 times)

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
Re: Registration system - Email address required
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2010, 10:44:12 pm »
Instant - Action

JournalistDude: hmm AdrenalineX Racing ? Hmm didnt knew there are racing servers too!!! Lets give a try!

... Connected...

Server: You need to register your account to access all the features in this server otherwise you can still spawn by pressing SHIFt button.

JournalistDude: I want to race ffs! - Player spawns into guest world, with all other random noobs trying out the server.Gets rammed by all newcomers... Gets annoyed - FFS DUDE ALL NOOBS HERE OR WHAT  im offf...

Well many people dont give a fuck about registering.I missed some of your wall long messages Zeek but i got the main idea anyway.

Atm registering isnt a biggy must.Theres still hidden features for unregistered people but making that a big issue would get people bored.As most of people says.Its safe but there is always a balance.To much of something returns back some damage.Need to balance everything...

I guess one hacker wont bother himself to register around for nothing and to get banned.Other two hackers also, maybe five more? If null accounts do something to the server, its something to think about.If not, hackers wont get effected from this rly.

But after all that, idea is nice. lol

(Typo this half-eyed and tired as hell, before goin to bed.Sry for all mispells and stupid words that i used without realizing i fuck up the sentence there)
Sign-A-True