Author Topic: Revenation [BANNED]  (Read 5325 times)

Offline Revenation

• View Profile
Revenation [BANNED]
« on: May 29, 2010, 05:59:34 am »
My IP:109.224.142.XX
Admin who banned me: Kurtis_Blow
Reason given: "hacks"
Reason why should unban me: Umm, what hacks? I dont see what I did, I was driving in a straight line and suddenly got banned. Explain plz? lol.
Picture:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 12:12:27 am by falky »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Revenation Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 06:03:04 am »
Stop lying. You know what you did off the hairpin creek just before that straight. And while I was racing in a time trial race with you I noticed in my split time that you kept gaining several half miliseconds on the straights, enough to close 5 seconds to 1.

Offline Revenation

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 06:05:45 am »
Kurtis, I wasnt watching in the time trial or w/e, I just noticed I gained in corners, and the hairpin creek, my infernus kept sliding the wrong way, so instead of going normally, instead I reversed and did a 180 degree manouver, which I can do again if you want proof or w/e.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 06:19:36 am »
You should get to know me well, I perform just as well (or even better when I get lucky) as the other pros on here and the only time I ever screw my time up is when I crash. Yeah I don't notice it because racing on here has become very natural for me. I'll give you a timeline of what happened during that time trial race.

The race starts, you chat a bit while I was already off; then I notice you gaining several places and was now just 5 seconds behind me; throughout the race I didn't make one mistake but then there you were catching up on the straights; then when you were just 1 second behind me you somehow went back to being 4 seconds behind me; race ends and I get a top3 (this is to confirm that I performed well, and I knew this race from back then so assume that it's been on the server for a long time and that the current top5 on there was hard enough to beat); then you go "xD i went the wrong way when i was just 1 second behind you"

When you were just 1 second behind me, we were coming off a dirt exit beside the north LS highway, how could you possibly get confused and go the wrong way in a turn like that? Even someone drunk wouldn't go the wrong way there.

180 degree maneuver my disco-born ass. I saw you do that maneuver and I also saw what you did right after, sneaky fuck.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 06:21:07 am by Kurtis Blow »