Author Topic: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!) [BANNED? I GUESS :S]  (Read 45840 times)

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
*Sight* i was just bored ^^

I love you admins!If i could i would hug you and hug you and hug you and hug you so hard until............hope that's friendly enough ^^
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:42:07 pm by Snoopy »
nope...dont see any justice in here :D

and thats exacly y u dont let an 8 year old be a server leader :x

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:30:03 am »
cheat records = ban

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 02:47:18 am »
Man that's a lame approach,why don't you just ban the players you actually saw using hacks?

Some admins said he didn't cheat cause of hacks so you'll just ban a lot of innocent players like that.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 02:50:14 am »

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 02:56:35 am »
No problem,we'll find some other server. :-*

Offline [MAF]MrHess

I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 04:10:42 am »
Did you ever consider that WSD could be using hacks behind your back? I know it sounds far-fetched but throughout the 2 years we've been up and running we had certain people do mischievous acts behind our backs, some of them have been close to us and good friends.

Think about it.

You seem like a grown-up man I'm sure we can settle this as grown-ups. :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:14:31 am by falky »

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 04:27:47 am »
Did you ever consider he's not hacking since i played with him like over a year plus you never actually seen him hack PLUS the only argument you got about him hacking is that laughable 200ms difference between him and the 2nd place!?!?!????????And im not even saying anything about the only sane people here who said his overclocking explains everything but yet everyone else ignored them somehow right.And my judgement isn't clouded because he's my friend,YOUR the ones with clouded judgment here for the same reason he's not your friend and you don't even know him and for some reason you can't just take neither my word for it and neither is Adam's,yea i doubt if the thought you could be wrong even crossed your mind if all the 10 members of our clan would testify,i know who i can trust and who not so don't tell me about taking things in consideration mate.

And what is with the Ali G avatar?I hope you know who Ali G is and not actually think it's me on the picture and are you trying to make fun out of THAT?Your server leader's avatar is a dog out of children's cartoon for god's sake,grow up.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:40:49 am by [NWA]Ali_G »

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 04:42:30 am »
And that fucking lesson IS?!?

What solid proof do you actually got that it's so hard for you to belive he didn't hack in the first place and i assure you i wouldn't come back on the server even if my friend got unbanned,im just doing all this to teach you not to treat people like that.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:46:12 am by [NWA]Ali_G »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 04:50:18 am »
Hey don't be too harsh to me that's why I said "far-fetched" :-\

So screw what I said, here's to explaining it all:

- The race he won in is called "double"
   - The word "double" comes from the only key you have to press to finish the race, which is the 'w' key.
- That race is meant to measure PC performance and ping, and it's zero percent competition.
   - Much like a dyno in real life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4l-Dl73TpM
   - All you have to do is press 'w' til' you cross the finish line and your time will tell you how fast your PC/ping is compared to the others.

So okay, everything about the race explained. Let's talk about what had happened a few days ago.

^ That screenshot is NOT the race results, it's the records for the race (hence when you go to a real life race-track, the track will have track records you can try to beat).

All you have to do is press 'w' til' you cross the finish line and your time will tell you how fast your PC/ping is compared to the others.

- Those records are more like benchmarks rather than track times, with mooman having the fastest PC and ping combination.
   - He runs a quad-SLI setup consisting of 2 GTX 295 cards and a quad core overclocked to 3.4GHz.
   - He has a 50mbps internet connection.
   - The server is just next door to his house.

Now, we've been running the race for a good year or so now, and no matter how much we buy hardware/overclock the shit out of our comps/turn off every process in our system/turn down graphic settings when doing that race, we cannot seem to get over the 7 second mark.

The only ways you could possibly go over the 7 second mark at the moment are:
- Have a better PC than mooman (not so likely unless you're one of these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR--2ivkFSQ
- Live closer to the server than mooman (not so likely since he's already the closest thing on earth to our damn server)
- Use hacks
- Install car mods (and yes, even if you don't edit the handling.cfg file, the number of polygons on the car model affects performance. Try putting the handling line of a Turismo to that of the mower, and you'll know what I'm talking about.)

I do hope you've put enough effort into reading all of that.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:53:04 am by falky »

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 04:55:12 am »
- That race is meant to measure PC performance and ping, and it's zero percent competition.

Okay,so in simple words you say it couldn't have nothing to do with him overclocking his PC or do you admit that it is possible?

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 04:58:37 am »
If you meant it is possible that WSD could've used hacks or mods (more likely mods since nobody would hack to get a .200ms difference), it is.

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 05:02:41 am »
No,i don't think you understand what i was talking about,not mods and not hacks,i was talking about overclocking which is a technique to get your PC to it's maximum performance but if you say it could be because of mod's ok then,it was actually nice to talk with someone who cares for a change,see ya.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 05:06:38 am by [NWA]Ali_G »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 05:05:30 am »
Yep, I'm not really the most public friendly guy in this server but I try at times :L

- Those records are more like benchmarks rather than track times, with mooman having the fastest PC and ping combination.
   - He runs a quad-SLI setup consisting of 2 GTX 295 cards and a quad core overclocked to 3.4GHz.
   - He has a 50mbps internet connection.
   - The server is just next door to his house.

Now, we've been running the race for a good year or so now, and no matter how much we buy hardware/overclock the shit out of our comps/turn off every process in our system/turn down graphic settings when doing that race, we cannot seem to get over the 7 second mark.

The only ways you could possibly go over the 7 second mark at the moment are:
- Have a better PC than mooman (not so likely unless you're one of these guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR--2ivkFSQ
- Live closer to the server than mooman (not so likely since he's already the closest thing on earth to our damn server)
- Use hacks
- Install car mods (and yes, even if you don't edit the handling.cfg file, the number of polygons on the car model affects performance. Try putting the handling line of a Turismo to that of the mower, and you'll know what I'm talking about.)

^ take time to read this since I doubt WSD has a dinosaur PC like mooman's
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 05:08:32 am by falky »

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 05:12:26 am »
Okay,ill quote WSD now from his unban request topic

Quote from: [NWA]WSD
Yes, I have.
I have successfully overclocked my Pentium 4 2.8 GHz to 3.1 Ghz.

Now i dont know if you consider that a dinosaur comp or not but since you do akhnowledge the fact that it might be cause of mod's im ok with that.