Author Topic: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!) [BANNED? I GUESS :S]  (Read 45842 times)

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!)
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2010, 06:02:27 pm »
no you cannot prove it. all you need to do is uninstall your hacks and there's your "proof". BUT we do have proof of you hacking. finishing a race 200ms faster than me even though
1) i have a faster computer than you
2) you have a way higher ping than me
3) i've done the race at least 30 times to get that kind of time whereas you only did it once

and if i hear that stupid 200ms argument again, argh, 200ms is a HUGE difference in a 7 second race. the rest of the records are so close to each other, there's less than a 200ms difference (169 to be exact) between the 1st and 20th record (which by the way were allll set by people in europe). this could NOT have been caused by lag so don't even bother with that excuse. and even if you had the best computer in the world (which you definitely do not) after a certain FPS (120 i'd say) the FPS gains level off and you need a good ping to get a record in that race.
* mooman waits for the next bullshit excuse

K...one thing im wondering about,if lag can't make you go faster then how come people are bumping each other because of it sometimes,don't get angry at me pls.

angry that we finally exposed you? even your clanmate thought you were using mods but your claim that you weren't shows how much of a liar you are.

No man.....i never claimed he was using mods.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:03:58 pm by [NWA]Ali_G »
nope...dont see any justice in here :D

and thats exacly y u dont let an 8 year old be a server leader :x

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2010, 06:04:45 pm »
no you cannot prove it. all you need to do is uninstall your hacks and there's your "proof". BUT we do have proof of you hacking. finishing a race 200ms faster than me even though
3) i've done the race at least 30 times to get that kind of time whereas you only did it once

and if i hear that stupid 200ms argument again, argh, 200ms is a HUGE difference in a 7 second race. the rest of the records are so close to each other, there's less than a 200ms difference (169 to be exact) between the 1st and 20th record (which by the way were allll set by people in europe). this could NOT have been caused by lag so don't even bother with that excuse. and even if you had the best computer in the world (which you definitely do not) after a certain FPS (120 i'd say) the FPS gains level off and you need a good ping to get a record in that race.

K...one thing im wondering about,if lag can't make you go faster then how come people are bumping each other because of it sometimes,don't get angry at me pls.
well if someone bumps into you, it means their ping is jittery. so if they were behind you and their ping is 300 and then it suddenly turns into 100, they'll bump right into the back of you. and if you're behind someone with a 100 ping that suddenly turns into 300 the opposite will happen.

ok my mistake. don't tell me you don't suspect him at the very least? i mean, come on, all the signs are pointing in that direction.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:06:56 pm by mooman »
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2010, 06:10:46 pm »

well if someone bumps into you, it means their ping is jittery. so if they were behind you and their ping is 300 and then it suddenly turns into 100, they'll bump right into the back of you.

So in that case it means they would actually go further because of lag right,is this how it was in WSD's case?

ok my mistake. don't tell me you don't suspect him at the very least? i mean, come on, all the signs are pointing in that direction.
[/quote]

Only thing i said is that i agree with you it could be cause by the mods,i never asked WSD if he had any mods so i didn't know

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2010, 06:11:43 pm »
shit, close this shit, ban the motherfuckers, everyone happy
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2010, 06:12:22 pm »
omg just unban him for do that record again and spec him

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2010, 06:14:14 pm »
angry that we finally exposed you? even your clanmate thought you were using mods but your claim that you weren't shows how much of a liar you are.
JUST STFU
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING I HACK.
SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!
IM DONE!!!!!!!!
and sorry for flaming but it has come to the point where i say something

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2010, 06:14:54 pm »
lol

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2010, 06:15:33 pm »

well if someone bumps into you, it means their ping is jittery. so if they were behind you and their ping is 300 and then it suddenly turns into 100, they'll bump right into the back of you.

So in that case it means they would actually go further because of lag right,is this how it was in WSD's case?

No, it's not. The record was made in a TT race which means he was alone at that time.

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2010, 06:15:57 pm »
Ali? :(

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2010, 06:16:16 pm »
omg just unban him for do that record again and spec him

Yep i agree,i know him well enough to know he wouldn't cheat and not admitting it,let's just keep calm now.

Yeah?You never said you were using mods so i think it must be because of overclocking or something because i know you're not lying.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:18:06 pm by [NWA]Ali_G »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2010, 06:18:19 pm »

they appear to go further but really what is happening is that they were there all along but you just couldn't see them because of their lag. every time you see a "lag speed boost" there was always a lag slow down which helped create it. the "speed up" is just compensating for that. usually you notice it at the start of a race when someone doesn't move for half a second then suddenly theres a "boost" and they crash into someone. all that's happened here is they've gone to the same position they would have been in already if their ping was always the same.

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2010, 06:19:02 pm »

Yeah?You never said you were using mods so i think it must be because of overclocking or something because i know you're not lying.
ok i thought you were betraying me for a sec xD

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2010, 06:20:27 pm »
IM TIRED OF PEOPLE THINKING I HACK.
hm should probably stop hacking then lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2010, 06:20:45 pm »
Yep i agree,i know him well enough to know he wouldn't cheat and not admitting it,let's just keep calm now.

i thought the same thing when one of my best friends a long time ago went behind my back with my ex girlfriend

just shows you don't know somebody as well as you think you do ;)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2010, 06:21:35 pm »

No way, Pentium 4 with an AGP card can't be as fast as mooman's cpu and gpu lol