Author Topic: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!) [BANNED? I GUESS :S]  (Read 45833 times)

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!)
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 05:15:27 am »
Unfortunately, that is nowhere near to what mooman has. And I doubt he lives right next to the server as well so I think I'm gonna have to suggest you to talk to WSD about things.

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 05:28:08 am »
Well here's the problem,he could reply by himself but he said someone banned him on the forum also,can i know what for??Or is it because there was no reply button in the unban request topic when i logged in with my account and i just made post's with his user clearly stating that it was me?
And if there is some itchy finger admin who's about to lock the topic don't do it because the only reason im still replying back is because people keep replying on my topic,making a statement and then taking away my freedom to respond and explain myself is just a pathetic way to get out of argument,thank you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:41:23 am by [NWA]Ali_G »
nope...dont see any justice in here :D

and thats exacly y u dont let an 8 year old be a server leader :x

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 05:36:04 am »
Well I actually meant talking to him privately (in your forum maybe?), just tell him that he's not been straight and that he must've had mods. Not sure if someone banned him here, probably not (the unban topic was locked). I'd also appreciate it if you edited your first post to something more friendly lol

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 05:48:02 am »
And by not being "straight" do you mean that he's hacking?Even if he had any mod's i assure you he didn't use them for a bad cause.

I already talked to him about that today and YES mate he is most likely IS banned,we were having a conversation today and i even have it recorded,take a look:

WSD93

@Ali_G4 wish i could help bu tim still banned :S

Ali_G4

@WSD93 What the fuck?!?!?What in the hell they banned you on forum's for?!?

WSD93

@Ali_G4 i kinda registered on the server -_-

Ali_G4

@WSD93 Mmm you mean on that same server again?And how?Changed your IP?

WSD93

@Ali_G4 no, i registered before i waas banned

WSD93

@Ali_G4 dunno "S

WSD93

@Ali_G4 it wont let me post in the forums

WSD93

@Ali_G4 even with another acc im banned :S

There you go,this conversation went on twitter,if you still don't belive me i can provide you a link to my twitter page,that's all. -_-

Quote from: falky
I'd also appreciate it if you edited your first post to something more friendly lol

I really can't care any more less about it,i think what i said completely was coming to the people who were ignorant about the whole thing,still not you ofcourse but anyway do what you want with it,you can even delete the whole topic or remove the first post or whateva.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 05:52:05 am by [NWA]Ali_G »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 05:51:41 am »
Uhm pod's looking into it atm. I'd give WSD an unban in the server since I doubt he knew that car mods make a difference.

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 05:53:22 am »
Thank god for that,i really don't know we'll come back playing but thanks for being fair anyway.

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 05:59:50 am »
I trust and expect that the next time he plays on the server, he has removed his mods. Unbanned!

(oh and m8 please edit your first post it isn't really that friendly to look at :-[)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:04:39 am by falky »

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 06:27:43 am »
No,i don't think you understand what i was talking about,not mods and not hacks,i was talking about overclocking which is a technique to get your PC to it's maximum performance but if you say it could be because of mod's ok then,it was actually nice to talk with someone who cares for a change,see ya.

Pentium 4 2.8 GHz OC to 3.1 Ghz. won against a Core2Quad Q9600 OC at 3.4 Ghz

[NWA]WSD = 160 ping from united states won against mooman = 20-40 ping from UK...

[...]

« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:57:22 am by Kirabani »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 06:35:27 am »
Now kb, don't make us look bad now. Things are settled, we don't need unnecessary side comments.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 06:39:57 am »
(oh and m8 please edit your first post it isn't really that friendly to look at :-[)
lol let them write anything they want. it's their opinion and we don't need to delete it for people to know the truth about us - hopefully by being good admins (which i believe we are) we can just prove them wrong.

it looks like what has happened here is ali_g has got what he want by pestering us. we wrote long posts about why WSD was hacking/using mods and why he couldn't have possibly won without them and all we get back is "i've known him for a year! he doesn't hack!" even though (here's the funny part) i saw on the nwa website chat thingy that WSD has been banned from many servers for hacking but doesn't know why :( the poor guy is even considering leaving samp cos he's be banned from so many servers. could it be that he actually hacks? "NO!!!!! NO ONE FROM NWA HACKS! 200MS DIFFERENCE blah blah blah". would it maybe be wise to do a reinstall of gtasa, maybe it's one of his mods? no! he's going to go on a racing server and win a race that it's impossible for him to unless he has mods or hacks. then like the true idiot he is he's going to complain on the forum when he gets banned! from yet another server. and not only him but ali_g too who has said bye so many times i've lost count but still keeps coming back. we've shown him time and time again why 200ms is a huge difference and it is. maybe when you use it out of context like he keeps doing, it seems small but in a 7 second straight line race it's huge.

WARNING:This server's admins do not give a dam,a fuck,OR a flying shit about you for the matter,they don't know what a fuck is to give it. ;)
we don't give a flying shit about hackers no

WARNING:If you ARE going to win 3 races in a row on this server you WILL BE considered a hacker.
it'll certainly put you under suspicion if you're a new player. and then one you get an impossible record, the suspicions are confirmed

WARNING:In case you gonna be banned on THIS server you'll have just YOURSELF to blame (ADMINS ALWAYS RIGHT!) and yes it does not matter if your ban wasn't cause by the factor of hacks and dont even try going to unban requests forum and here's some good reasons why: :)
well the only thing that could've caused this is a mod. we don't allow mods that change handling, only visuals. tbh they're just as bad as hacks.

1.Nobody will give a shit about you,why?Simple,the server has many players,why care about just 1 guy? :-*
we've written long loong posts to you about this but all you do is ignore what we've said. it's not like we just delete the threads.

2.My friend was banned for 200ms difference between him and 2nd place (no,its not a joke) :-*
i'm going to try and put this in terms you understand. as i've said before, people from the usa have worse pings than everyone in europe (except some people with really shitty internet) so on the starting line they have a disadvantage. NO amount of lag will make you faster so no matter what WSD says, it can't be lag.

imagine the starting line of a 100m sprint. for some reason the american people start a tiny bit behind everyone else. then amazingly, some american guy shatters the world record by 200ms. despite starting later than everyone else. oh and it turns out he's not even that fit compared to some of the other guys. but yeah it's only 200ms!!! right?!

3.Still thinks someone gives a shit about you here????????Ok here's another fact for ya'll:even though it turned out my friend was not banned for the factor of hacks and some admins even pointed that out some others still didn't thought it would be a deceant act to just unban the guy and admit they could be wrong when they never seen him hacking and instead decided to be paranoid about it since he won a couple of times. :-*
we did see him hacking though. and we have proof from that record which i've shown time and time again to be impossible for an american person without mods or hacks

And remember,nobody says members of our clan are hackers until proven guilty. ;)
again, the record proves his guilt
I HOPE LESSON IS LEARNED
not to give idiots like you the time of day? we should've closed his threads from the start since it's so obvious he hacked or used mods
THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSEY ASS DAY! :-*

yes, well done ali_g yet again you've owned us but leaving out half the facts.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 06:48:33 am »
Oh for the love of god,can you please tell me which facts did i left out?Im not gonna be pissy about this or even try to argue because it's just a game and i only cared because justice should be done if someone would be respectfull and provide a deceant explanation of why WSD was banned like falky did on this topic in the beggining nothing of this sort would have happend and if no one would reply,i wouldn't reply and we would just go on with our life's but since ppl are replying i understand that they will continue the discussion so i just find it respectfull to reply back,im not angry on you no more so get over it cause i got over it and falky i don't know what do you want me to write in my first post instead of what i wrote,if you would tell me exactly what to write then i would now please excuse me i must go to study,i hope you understand me because all i did is tried to prove that my friend wasn't guilty,goodbye all.

Quote from: mooman
i saw on the nwa website chat thingy that WSD has been banned from many servers for hacking

And please don't make it more laughable,nothing like that was ever said in our forum chat,anyone can go there now and check..Mr inspector.

Quote from: moonman
we should've closed his threads from the start since it's so obvious he hacked or used mods

Closing the thread's instead of just clearifying to the guy he cannot use mod's on the server.....oh god........ (  )_-)

ali_g too who has said bye so many times i've lost count but still keeps coming back.

Ok here's the thing,i submit my account on deletion so i won't get mail from ppl but nothing has been done about it,if you doubt it ask the forum admin as long as i care.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 07:18:13 am by [NWA]Ali_G »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 07:12:19 am »
that chat box has a limited history so it's been deleted but yeah it was there :)
Oh for the love of god,can you please tell me which facts did i left out?
probably the part where it's a 7 second race and his 100+ ping. you care about justice, we care about justice too. your friend used mods (hacks seems unlikely) that aren't allowed on the server. our rules (though i doubt he ever read them) say if you use mods that affect your handling, you WILL be banned. and now he's banned. justice served.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 07:13:07 am »
The way I see it: if he has mods he needs to remove them all, then we can CONSIDER an unban, if we unban he will be tested, if we find mods again say goodbye forever. Not even visual mods should be allowed, they also affect the way the car handles. Thats the way I see it
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 07:15:46 am »
yeah as long as he admits he had them and has removed them i'd consider an unban.

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 07:27:09 am »
I edited my last post in this topic......please read what i had to say in my defence....it's not in the chat because it never has been discussed in the chat and if you're speculating atleast bring a screenshot....WSD said he was banned only on one server (does that seem many to you) and it was since they thought he used hacks to get cash only because he played there a lot and it seemed strange to them..i can understand that,i wouldn't get angry just because some admin's get suspicious but being the hacker's hater that he is apparently he does and please tell me why would a guy get so angry on admin's being suspicious about him to the point of leaving samp other than that he's not guilty and angry because their prejudice arguments about him are wrong... ( )_-) goodbye for now...

probably the part where it's a 7 second race and his 100+ ping. you care about justice, we care about justice too. your friend used mods (hacks seems unlikely) that aren't allowed on the server. our rules (though i doubt he ever read them) say if you use mods that affect your handling, you WILL be banned. and now he's banned. justice served.

I do agree with you that lag's probably not make him faster (didn't realised that until falky completely cleared the things out,i don't really have PHD in samp like you do so excuse me) it might be a valid reason to be suspicious about someone....but my point is that it's not that good of a reason to ban the guy straight away since it might be because of other factors what kind of justice is that and i agree with you about the mods....never said it couldn't have happend because of them,my point is that when a guy makes an unban request topic it's ignorant,undeceant,unfair and prejudice of other admins to keep claiming he's hacking when an other admin say's that overclocking the PC explain's everything in the post before,so what do you expect us to think.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:00:28 am by [NWA]Ali_G »