Author Topic: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!) [BANNED? I GUESS :S]  (Read 45835 times)

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
Re: PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT!!!! (ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!)
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2010, 06:34:25 pm »
Or maybe you should just take his word for it and give him a chance to proof himself not guilty by letting him play
we did let him play. and he hacked. we don't give second chances to hackers :)
this ali_g guy is lucky. he's obviously never had anyone betray him :(

more like he doesn't realise it :P
ha yeah
moonman....
you are a fucking douche
you think you are soo great with your core 2 quad and your nvidia SLI
some of us cant afford pcs like that and we have to deal with lagg
i am one of those people
just believe me when i say that i dont hack

never said i was great. i just say it's impossible for someone from america with a pc like yours to get that record. especially if you lag.

Oh yeah....you're accusing him when you know him for how long time?And then telling me i don't know him enough.
oh god it's not an accusation it's solid proof. stuff like this DOES NOT happen to people who don't hack. EVER! argh they're pissing me off too snoopy :(

Okay,if you think it's a solid proof why not say it's a strict rule that if someone gets a weird record like this that means ban instead of continue discussing and not just lock the topic?

And then telling me i don't him as well as i think i do....well do you?
we're not just saying "HMM I THINK THAT WSD MIGHT BE A HACKER.

Really?Look at his unban topic,some ppl there just jumped up and said he's a hacker without explaining why and that after that one guy said his overclocked PC explains everything,why not just let one or two admins reply on those topics so there won't be a situation with everybody having their own claims.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:38:51 pm by [NWA]Ali_G »
nope...dont see any justice in here :D

and thats exacly y u dont let an 8 year old be a server leader :x

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2010, 06:37:10 pm »
Or maybe you should just take his word for it and give him a chance to proof himself not guilty by letting him play

ha yeah

moonman....
you are a fucking douche
i am one of those people

never said i was great. i just say it's impossible for someone from america with a pc like yours to get that record. especially if you lag.

Oh yeah....you're accusing him when you know him for how long time?And then telling me i don't know him enough.
oh god it's not an accusation it's solid proof. stuff like this DOES NOT happen to people who don't hack. EVER! argh they're pissing me off too snoopy :(
maybe you should read a little more on lagg:

Many online video games such as World of Warcraft, MapleStory and Gaia Online function best when the game players have minimal latency from their client machine and the host server. The latency between a client game and the host server is referred to as the client's ping. Disruption (lag) of a client connection has a negative impact on that client's gaming experience. Internet lag is undesirable because it disrupts normal game-play. Due to this, many players that have a high latency internet connection are often not permitted, or discouraged from playing with other players or servers that have a distant server host or have high latency to one another. Very often it also causes the death of the player character when it engages in combat. Extreme cases of lag may result in extensive de-synchronization of the game state. The game may attempt to correct this by pausing game-play and attempting to fully resynchronize all players. Games that do not or fail in the attempt may simply drop the offending players. A reverse is shown when the player is near to the server geographically, allowing for, in some cases, almost instant transfer of data, and therefore no lag.
all lag is is a delay between what is happening on your computer and what your computer is telling the server. unless you have a magical internet line that can send information to the server before your computer even tells it to, it's impossible for you to get that record. lag is one way - you do not go faster, you only go slower. when you appear to go faster to other people it's only because you appeared to be going slower before. in the end, you can never be faster because of lag.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2010, 06:38:33 pm »

ha yeah

moonman....
you are a fucking douche
i am one of those people

maybe you should read a little more on lagg:

Many online video games such as World of Warcraft, MapleStory and Gaia Online function best when the game players have minimal latency from their client machine and the host server. The latency between a client game and the host server is referred to as the client's ping. Disruption (lag) of a client connection has a negative impact on that client's gaming experience. Internet lag is undesirable because it disrupts normal game-play. Due to this, many players that have a high latency internet connection are often not permitted, or discouraged from playing with other players or servers that have a distant server host or have high latency to one another. Very often it also causes the death of the player character when it engages in combat. Extreme cases of lag may result in extensive de-synchronization of the game state. The game may attempt to correct this by pausing game-play and attempting to fully resynchronize all players. Games that do not or fail in the attempt may simply drop the offending players. A reverse is shown when the player is near to the server geographically, allowing for, in some cases, almost instant transfer of data, and therefore no lag.
all lag is is a delay between what is happening on your computer and what your computer is telling the server. unless you have a magical internet line that can send information to the server before your computer even tells it to, it's impossible for you to get that record. lag is one way - you do not go faster, you only go slower. when you appear to go faster to other people it's only because you appeared to be going slower before. in the end, you can never be faster because of lag.
and there goes the douchiness

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2010, 06:38:48 pm »
Okay,if you think it's a solid proof why not say it's a strict rule that if someone gets a weird record like this that means ban instead of continue discussing and not just lock the topic?
i hate hackers and liars and i'll happily refute every excuse your friend makes up if it means even one person will know the truth about him.

and there goes the douchiness
yeah sorry i guess i should've just pasted something from wikipedia to look clever.

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2010, 06:41:02 pm »
i hate hackers and liars and i'll happily refute every excuse your friend makes up if it means even one person will know the truth about him.
ok i give up
moonman, thanks for unbanning me, but i am through
go ahead and reban me because you think i hack
i wasnt even going back to the server

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2010, 06:41:14 pm »
It's funny,try to hack on a server full of ppl that watching you over a year and not ever get caught with hacks even once..

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2010, 06:44:09 pm »
It's funny,try to hack on a server full of ppl that watching you over a year and not ever get caught with hacks even once..
it's funny try to use a mod that only makes you slightly faster and have idiotic friends who believe that lag makes you faster and not ever get caught with hacks even once.
ok i give up
moonman, thanks for unbanning me, but i am through
go ahead and reban me because you think i hack
i wasnt even going back to the server

you're not unbanned. i said i'd consider it if you admitted to having mods but obviously you don't want to lose face in front of your friends

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2010, 06:45:18 pm »
I wouldn't expect him to say he has mods even if he hasn't just to get unbanned. -.-

Only reason im discussing with you guys is because i belive you worth my time and im telling you if you want then remove this topic and you'll never hear of us again.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:47:22 pm by [NWA]Ali_G »

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2010, 06:46:03 pm »
you're not unbanned. i said i'd consider it if you admitted to having mods but obviously you don't want to lose face in front of your friends
ok thats it
i had mods, but they did not affect my speed in any way
on the car i was driving, i did not have a mod
it was a normal infernus like everyone else's

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2010, 06:46:35 pm »
but he does.

ok thats it
ha ha at last. surface mod was it?

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2010, 06:47:05 pm »
but he does.
ok i admitted i had mods, not hacks
happy now?

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2010, 06:47:54 pm »
but he does.
ok i admitted i had mods, not hacks
happy now?
very :) which mod was it?

Offline [NWA]WSD

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2010, 06:48:14 pm »
but he does.

ok thats it
ha ha at last. surface mod was it?
just so you know, it wasnt a hack

Offline [NWA]Ali_G

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2010, 06:48:34 pm »
Can you please atleast tell us what a mod thats not a car mod would have to do with this?

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2010, 06:48:57 pm »
just say which mod it was. some do affect your handling and speed if only by a little bit.