General > Unban Requests

Lemmy_Killmister [Monitoring]

(1/4) > >>

lemmy:
IP: 189.5.221.189
Username: Lemmy_Killmister, banned in 23:32 (Brazil GMT-3:00)
Admin: ironman
Reason: This man is crazy, according to ironman, "speedhax at the top of ping 900+"
Unban: Really, i was with ping high, but never I used cheats. I play in this server has much time and knows the rules well. I never use cheats! NEVER! I was making downloads, reason of high ping. Admin iroman must have if confused in result of ping high. Sorry for my ping, but i am from Brazil. Please, unban me, i like to play in this server! Sorry for my poor english!

have a nice day

[MAF]falky:
seeing from the report of ironman in the hacker report thread u went fast at the start..... so there can be only 2 reasons: ur a hacker or ur another michal

thats what i think, gona leave this to speedhaxo.... i mean andy and andre :L :L :L :L

lemmy:
Michal?? You are very deceived, i are not no Michal. I repeat, i was with very lag, i was above of 1000. My normal ping always is between 298 ~ 320 and i never had claim of nobody, not even of none adm or player. I'm not noob for use cheats. Understand the question and unban me, please.

Thanks

[MAF]falky:
lol did i say u were michal? lololol i just said u might be like [FSR]Michal (someone with kickass pc who is always fast at start, but he is not cheater)

ignac:
I thing that lemmy is not cheater because he dont have verry good record in track.He from in Brazil and he must dowland.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version