Author Topic: Rammers!!!  (Read 8589 times)

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
Re: Rammers!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 07:20:05 am »
:L

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 09:44:39 am »
good racers can avoid the ramms and i think race without ram is not race  :o :o

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 09:48:46 am »
i think race without ram is not race  :o :o

sums you up perfectly then

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 09:54:51 am »
u tell this for me ?? kk..i think u know i hate rams but i'm no like more plaeyrs here when take rams start cry  life 2F2Fpatrx  :o :o    just i'm telling my think

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 09:58:10 am »
nah i was saying it to pyrofox
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 12:09:59 pm by Snoopy »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 10:10:28 am »
fuck off dabar, annoying dick.

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 10:14:15 am »
fak u no body talk with you u dont talk with me

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 10:18:54 am »
your attitude is so good :) it's gonna take you very far in your life.. uhuhhhhh.. :-X :-X

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 10:22:57 am »
look person u dont have FACE to talk with me ;)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 10:31:15 am »
I can't help I'm faceless :'( :'(

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2010, 01:51:28 pm »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2010, 02:11:28 pm »
So low number of people knows about lag, some people use this to hide their rammings.I remember a scene when in old OB server i was going in an alley behind another dude.The FBI race of Switch... He just drove to the left and took my nose off to wall.I was about to pass him to first place... So a bit like that.

People just drive like they are alone on the road and nobody around.Sometimes they just dont know there is a car beside but looks like following from bumper...

People cant turn sometimes, it leads to ram.Its normal for me and they didnt really want it for sure but FFS when they try to turn around the track they just go block the way for others on purpose... Just dont want to lose spots eh... Dumb.

Most accidents happen by people trying to pass in wrong time and wrong place.First thing for the safe tracking is staying behind... When there is a nice opening you can go for it, still risky but this is the skills to do it.Staying in the arse of other driver is usually better than getting off track and losing 3-5 spots, really... Watch NASCAR, Formula 1, WTCC theyre best examples of how to drive side by side, early braking and drive close by...

SAMP is a hard game for people to drive close by.Distance is the best painkiller...

So it was a little guide-like post :L

Cool post, I missed it before :)

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2010, 06:22:56 pm »
So low number of people knows about lag, some people use this to hide their rammings.I remember a scene when in old OB server i was going in an alley behind another dude.The FBI race of Switch... He just drove to the left and took my nose off to wall.I was about to pass him to first place... So a bit like that.

People just drive like they are alone on the road and nobody around.Sometimes they just dont know there is a car beside but looks like following from bumper...

People cant turn sometimes, it leads to ram.Its normal for me and they didnt really want it for sure but FFS when they try to turn around the track they just go block the way for others on purpose... Just dont want to lose spots eh... Dumb.

Most accidents happen by people trying to pass in wrong time and wrong place.First thing for the safe tracking is staying behind... When there is a nice opening you can go for it, still risky but this is the skills to do it.Staying in the arse of other driver is usually better than getting off track and losing 3-5 spots, really... Watch NASCAR, Formula 1, WTCC theyre best examples of how to drive side by side, early braking and drive close by...

SAMP is a hard game for people to drive close by.Distance is the best painkiller...

So it was a little guide-like post :L

Cool post, I missed it before :)

I do that 24/7 :) it's like respect on Ax, everybody should do that :)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2010, 06:36:35 pm »
Yep I love it when someone takes the orange line with late breaking :)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2010, 06:38:11 pm »
orange line FTL