General > Unban Requests

Hell [Unbanned]

(1/3) > >>

MikeGT:
All goes like this normal race and on firt turn my lag accidenty ram hell i say sry and go on i was 1st and then he save me -.-. I get mad and kick him.Then he come back and i ask if he learn with that, he kick me. I come and ban him. He ban evade and i remove is name. Thats All.Now hes saying that i tele him outher race and is car jump. I know that gotox sometimes jump but i can see the jump or lossing speed and he don't, and he don't say nothing on chat, just say that before the ban nice excuse.

Clutch-H:
awww mike U missed the teleport part didn't u?

don't fucking teleport to cars sometimes it is bugged and makes my car jump+ u disturb me by talking shit all over screen then that ram U didn't say sry as far as i remeber and i dont even care u hit lamppost and u hit building then went on
so from some stupid reason joke ( to get even) i did /rx on ) and u fucking banevade me U fucking retarded or wut?

besides U could say that taht bother U and i shouldn't do it again but u idiot ban admin like u own the server, I wouldn't mind if Racer mooman or andy banned me cuz of that but U u Spoiled Little kid

MikeGT:
Hum no i don't miss any part, i losse cp soo i get out of my car and tele to you, i didn't spam serve log can prove it, the car don't jump, i sayed sry 2 server log prove it. like i say u get mad and u save me when i was 1st.I am a person like everouther admin. u do that to an admin he kicks u 1st like a warning. u come back and kick me, soo i ban you,like some admins will do that.

Clutch-H:
nope ur just retarded i can deal with a kick but banning cuz of fight, is only for retarded fucks like u

DaveID:
What a romantic portugal-croatian soap opera again on the forum :-) I go and buy some popcorn and cola for that! Continue guys, pls! xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version