Author Topic: Hell [Unbanned]  (Read 4201 times)

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
Hell [Unbanned]
« on: July 28, 2008, 12:49:51 pm »
All goes like this normal race and on firt turn my lag accidenty ram hell i say sry and go on i was 1st and then he save me -.-. I get mad and kick him.Then he come back and i ask if he learn with that, he kick me. I come and ban him. He ban evade and i remove is name. Thats All.Now hes saying that i tele him outher race and is car jump. I know that gotox sometimes jump but i can see the jump or lossing speed and he don't, and he don't say nothing on chat, just say that before the ban nice excuse.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:04:01 am by Rac3r »

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: I ban Hell
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 12:53:46 pm »
awww mike U missed the teleport part didn't u?

don't fucking teleport to cars sometimes it is bugged and makes my car jump+ u disturb me by talking shit all over screen then that ram U didn't say sry as far as i remeber and i dont even care u hit lamppost and u hit building then went on
so from some stupid reason joke ( to get even) i did /rx on ) and u fucking banevade me U fucking retarded or wut?

besides U could say that taht bother U and i shouldn't do it again but u idiot ban admin like u own the server, I wouldn't mind if Racer mooman or andy banned me cuz of that but U u Spoiled Little kid

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 01:00:05 pm by Hell »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 01:08:14 pm »
Hum no i don't miss any part, i losse cp soo i get out of my car and tele to you, i didn't spam serve log can prove it, the car don't jump, i sayed sry 2 server log prove it. like i say u get mad and u save me when i was 1st.I am a person like everouther admin. u do that to an admin he kicks u 1st like a warning. u come back and kick me, soo i ban you,like some admins will do that.

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 01:12:06 pm »
nope ur just retarded i can deal with a kick but banning cuz of fight, is only for retarded fucks like u

Offline DaveID

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 01:44:30 pm »
What a romantic portugal-croatian soap opera again on the forum :-) I go and buy some popcorn and cola for that! Continue guys, pls! xD

Offline Skaterkills

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 02:17:40 pm »
o.o and some proper english so I can understand  ???

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 05:52:10 pm »
 :(

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 07:55:19 pm »
Great story ever told! xD ;D Mike don't be sad, keep ya head up  ;)

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 07:44:45 am »
Well guys get the fuck over it, if he tele'd to you and your car froze, its not his fault really, just a bug, just tell Mike not to do it any more, its as simple as that. His intention wasn't to ruin your race with /gotox. Also if some1 rammed either one of you with their lag, get over it, it happens to everyone. Why use /rX hell? WTF? That would piss anyone off, you are abusing your admin commands, both of you, none of the other admins would use /rX for NO REASON. There was no need for a kick or a ban ( especially a /banevade, wtf Mike? ) for something so god damn stupid and especially use it on another admin, you guys are meant to work together to keep the server clean from the cheating skum, not play games with each other like this bullshit...

Why is it always you in trouble as an admin Mike? First TB_Kolbasz and now hell.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:27:38 am by [XR]FireFox »

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: Hell [Unbanned]
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 08:05:55 am »
Mike is a pain in the arse, a little spoilt brat.

In my eyes, he is not welcome at UK.  >:( He is too much trouble.

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 08:23:16 am »
look Fox I did not meant anything bad with it, he used to do that to but it was all based on fun and joking  ;D untill his hole in the head goes wild and ban another admin ? ??? that normal? he could just say to me that that what i did bothers him and I wouldn't do it again I was suppose to do that too but..., anyway I see the misstake now

besides lying about that I screwed his top1 is chilldish too, if he crashed 2 times at start and all of the others passed him how de hell would u get top1 in that race then? ???

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 09:11:33 am »
errrrrr ban mike, that will solve everythin lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 04:38:10 pm »
yeah LOL

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 06:13:41 pm »
 :-X                                                                                                    BB

Offline DaveID

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 06:52:11 pm »
HAHA!

The best of all: Mike was saying us earlier from a day to another: I will leave samp in 5-4-3-... days :D And now? He is still playing and always fall to incidents with players xD.

Priceless.