Author Topic: FYI  (Read 6783 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

FYI
« on: February 20, 2010, 02:22:45 am »
Hey its time to let all of you know of the situation at home, just in case you notice Im a little down or something.

I know its hard to read long stuff, but this is important, at least to me.

I have a 60 y.o. special uncle, he had encephalitis when he was a kid and ended up with a light retardation. Later on he has astma for some years and when he got 40 he got atopic dermatitis, in this case very severe, he is alergic to all meat and a lot of things. In late 2009 he got diagnosed hodgins toumor wich was in a middle stage and could be treated, but early this year medics found fungus (I dont know if this is the correct term) in his right lung.

The treatment for that fungus is very strong, and eventually he got weak. He doesnt want to eat or even get up from his bed.

Today he woke up with high temperature 40C and was moved to the hospital, he got diagnosed sepsis wich is similar to septicemia. The diagnosis is very bad and he might not survive one more week.

I tell you this because I might join the server just to get distracted from reality a bit, if I dont do my job as admin as accurate as always Im really sorry and I hope this thing is over soon, wether he makes it or not.

Please dont ask things about him, I'll keep you informed
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: FYI
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 12:38:31 pm »
Sorry to hear that  :(, good luck to your uncle  ;)

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 02:49:32 pm »
Sorry to hear that :( I hope things work out for the best, good luck man.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 05:36:00 pm »
UPDATE: they gave him 2 weeks tops :S
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 05:48:06 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that, make the best while it lasts :)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 06:34:12 pm »
we will try

Offline [FSR]Mach5

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 02:09:38 am »
too bad man.i don't know to say,i just wish luck and maybe he survive for this.You never know,good things can happen.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 02:18:12 am »
good things alredy happening, doc said on friday that he might not make it to monday, its monday night and he still with us, kinda speaks a bit, still on oxygen machine, but against all odds he still here, hey wtf, maybe miracles still exist

Offline [UK]SheepFucka

• Baaaaaaaaaaaa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 01:33:25 pm »
aww :( hopefully he'll prove everyone wrong and live alot longer then "expected" *fingers crossed* !!!

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 04:28:38 pm »
I want to be ready for everything, I got informed there's a strange thing that happens to a lot of people before death, they improove a lot for unknown reasons before they die, its not that Im nevative, I just want to be ready for everything, hope its a real improovement.

Today he was sitting for a while, had some coffee and gerber

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 04:50:01 pm »
Damn those all diseases... Don't stop believing in best dis, good luck  :)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 11:45:42 pm »
I just came from his room, last time I actually saw him awake (yesterday) he said hello and smiled, today he didnt answer and barely looked at me :S God knows what he is doing, but this is pretty sad, to live like that I rather not live at all

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 04:14:57 am »
he is not speaking no more and barely moves, he still eating a bit, last time I heard him speak he called his mom "mama". That was like 4 days ago, he is now making some noise, I just hope he is not in pain, I think he finds it hard to focus his sight on somebody, his eyes go white most time :S

Offline [FSR]Mach5

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 11:45:14 pm »
at least,he still alive after 2 weeks. :)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 12:54:04 am »
ya hehe