Author Topic: Report a cheater!  (Read 9142 times)

Offline Adj

• View Profile
Re: Report a cheater!
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 06:22:20 pm »
Good job..
But I don't think this topic is ment to report banned players. It's for non-admins to report cheaters that got away with it or to report players that keep adjusting their ip+name. I ban a number of cheaters every day, there are just too many cheaters and too little reason to sum them up.

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 06:23:52 pm »
Agreed, reporting every hacker is a waste of time. Just concentrate on keeping the server clean  8)

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 09:11:54 am »
i agree with adj and ricky here, ur posts appear like spam lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 10:15:54 am »
omg tripple posts wtf =|

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 10:31:35 am »
omg tripple posts wtf =|
quadruple* lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 01:43:49 pm »
:O

Offline Dr.Pressure

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 04:46:14 pm »
why are you guys keep saying I triple post for,Like jeez I can`t fit in all my post in one,my proof of pictures has too much kb`s,Making it any smaller than you can`t see it big enough.SEEEEE THIS>>>> Maximum attachment size allowed:500 KB, per post:4. I give up posting any more of anything at this forum period.I`am out of Forum from now on,I`ll just do my job to help keep server safe and clean and race with you guys and That`s it.                      Good Bye as a Forum member.  Ironman.                                                                         

Hmm very dramatic....

Just use another image hosting service if there's a limit but never mind that. The fact is only Andy and Retard mentioned anything about triple posts, plus that only totaled 3 posts. There's no need to leave the forum just because someone told you off for making useless posts. Just take what you've been told as a lesson and roll with it.

BTW how old are you?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 04:48:36 pm by Dr.Pressure »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 05:21:37 pm »
drama queen lol :L

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 09:11:28 am »
drama queen lol :L
"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen"

oh w8 thats the dancing queen, oh well xD

well ironman ppl are just saying that u dont need to post ppl who got banned

you ONLY have to post ppl who ban evades (e.g: ppl who are already banned but still keeps entering server) not ppl who got banned for the 1st time.......

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 12:01:28 pm »
Was my fault,i told him take some picture when you want ban cheater.Because when you have picture you can proof that guy cheat.Like all here know i banned guy 5Zigen then he made unban request and Andy/Andre unbanned him.I know he was cheater but didn't had any proof for that,just my word against his word.People are blind sometime and word is nothing,remember when Andy banned Birtan he had clean proof Birtan cheat...BTW Ironman you are welcome here just you didn't understood my words,well so sorry i am not great English writer.I hope we can fix this problem and like Retard said post names,pictures of cheaters who Ban evade here not picture of cheater who you banned just one time.Of course save picture on your PC and if he try mess with us on this place with unban request you have proof why you banned him.He can't say "i have no idea why i am banned and etc".

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 02:47:47 pm »
I haven't took a screenshot of a cheater yet, while i've banned many. There's a big difference in people just cheating and people that regularly come back and build up a name. If you ever decide to ban a player from a clan or a player with many points or a player that's active on the forum/has decent chats with other players ingame, it's wise to take a screenshot and store it on your computer because there's a big chance they'll request an unban. if it's just a random cheater who doesn't give a shit just ban them as quick as possible.