Author Topic: RayCarter [banned until August 15th 2010]  (Read 15536 times)

Offline some_punk

• View Profile
Re: i am banned by killerbunies :(
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2010, 07:44:57 pm »
"all are jokes. "

Ok this guy must learn what is a joke and what is an insult... Considering he learned it.(DID You ?) Does he deserve another chance? Over two bans.He must be calm and mature... 12 year olds can understand how to treat someone.Might be tricky but they can.

Got anyone else unbanned after two times of insult bans? Just a question.

NO.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and btw he hasnt 12 -.- he said in AUS that he has 30....

[sarcasm]Lets unban MikeGT he must learnt how to treat ppl :) he's fast and good player too [/sarcasm]
[sarcasm]Lets unban John_McCarthy aswell, he must learnt how to speak properly[/sarcasm]
[sarcasm]Lets unban Potato also :) [/sarcasm]

[Sarcasm]and if i see a cheater i will do /ignore to not see his cheats and i wont ban him,  Ignore the problems is a great solution :)[/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:11:41 pm by Killerbunnies »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2010, 07:55:18 pm »
:L

Offline Jake

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2010, 07:56:37 pm »
my sarcazm skills are lame too

Offline RayCarter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2010, 09:00:20 pm »
"all are jokes. "

Ok this guy must learn what is a joke and what is an insult... Considering he learned it.(DID You ?) Does he deserve another chance? Over two bans.He must be calm and mature... 12 year olds can understand how to treat someone.Might be tricky but they can.

NO.

[sarcasm]Lets unban MikeGT he must learnt how to treat ppl :) he's fast and good player too [/sarcasm]
[sarcasm]Lets unban John_McCarthy aswell, he must learnt how to speak properly[/sarcasm]

[Sarcasm]and if i see a cheater i will do /ignore to not see his cheats and i wont ban him,  Ignore the problems is a great solution :)[/sarcasm]
I not have 30 years looool   

I told a joke  :D :D

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2010, 09:03:59 pm »
"all are jokes. "

NO.

[Sarcasm]and if i see a cheater i will do /ignore to not see his cheats and i wont ban him,  Ignore the problems is a great solution :)[/sarcasm]

Totally agree, what s this? shoot somebody in the face and then say it was a fuckin joke? wtf is wrong with you guys? next time he is gonna ddos the server and you are gonna cheer him like he just saved somebody from dead?

"all are jokes. "

NO.

I not have 30 years looool   

I told a joke  :D :D

IMO you're a joke
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline Jake

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2010, 10:09:08 pm »
I feel your maximalizm with my bones Disturbed, RayC must be a convulsive avenger, arent you Ray?(say something real and adequate already in your unban request). if he gona kept banned he really gona hack rcon, and you Killerbunnies where is your previous avatar with dady adolph? would be very right (i know u had it for fun)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 10:30:26 pm by Jake »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2010, 10:36:17 pm »
being 12 is no excuse for acting like an idiot. if his age is really to blame then maybe we should ban him til he grows up? he knows that it's no joke and imo insulting anyone as much as ray did after being banned once for insulting is just asking for another ban. that he insulted an admin just shows that he has no respect for the hard-working admin team and that makes it even worse. also, i don't think kbunnies would have a problem with ray if he didn't insult him all the time. it's not like bunnies was looking for an excuse to ban ray, ray was asking for it.
i vote for a minimum ban of 6 months. when ray comes back after that, i'm sure he'll have learnt some manners. and if not, then goodbye forever..
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2010, 10:51:46 pm »
2 years ban helped riot to grow up :L

Offline ﱡ קּﻰﺢ Love

• Admin
  • Elements of life: Air, Water, Oil, Fuel
    • View Profile
    • LSR Forum
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2010, 10:57:01 pm »
being 12 is no excuse for acting like an idiot. if his age is really to blame then maybe we should ban him til he grows up? he knows that it's no joke and imo insulting anyone as much as ray did after being banned once for insulting is just asking for another ban. that he insulted an admin just shows that he has no respect for the hard-working admin team and that makes it even worse. also, i don't think kbunnies would have a problem with ray if he didn't insult him all the time. it's not like bunnies was looking for an excuse to ban ray, ray was asking for it.
i vote for a minimum ban of 6 months. when ray comes back after that, i'm sure he'll have learnt some manners. and if not, then goodbye forever..

Words to listen.
Sign-A-True

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2010, 11:21:07 pm »
2 years ban helped riot to grow up :L

Offline RayCarter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2010, 11:38:56 pm »

goodbye....but,¿who. says  who I have 12 years?  ??? ???

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2010, 11:46:34 pm »

thx, thought I was the only admin feeling like the charge had no importance at all(because of others comments)
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline RayCarter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2010, 01:06:53 am »

goodbye....but,¿who. says  who I have 12 years?  ??? ???

Noooooo 6 months, one week is enough, no more insults to anyone   :(

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2010, 09:29:27 am »

Offline Jake

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2010, 01:32:18 pm »
Right mooman, no need to put a cross forever, everione have their rights to play and have fun ;D, omg ppl have fun first then after think to ban someone