Author Topic: MikeGT [Banned]  (Read 11700 times)

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
MikeGT [Banned]
« on: July 17, 2008, 09:38:34 pm »
Can i know why i get banned? with reason Grrr?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 11:49:57 am by [2F2F]MikeGT »

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
Re: WTF
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:37:52 pm »
this is how it works! you're writing your own story, i got banned. nice, fair.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:44:31 pm by TB_Kolbasz »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 10:48:44 pm »
1st of all i ban a guy for saying a lot of time we of admin on serve but THATS NOT UR FUCKING PROBLEM.
2 i DON'T CALL U NOTHING and u SAY STFU u SHIT.
3 I WAS TRYING TO PISS OFF t3(not of ur problem)
4 SHAME RACER DOn't LISTING TO MY SIDE OF STORY AND GIVE ME A BAN
5 I SAY ALL BAD THINGS TO U... WHEN I END MY RACE... when i login u call me u shit when i finished race 1st i say now what u was calling me Shit? u noob.

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 10:51:03 pm »
nice where is all the things u say on ur 2 post? u edicit it why?

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 10:52:37 pm »
oh, rly? you flood "how to register?" you are admin. this question is okay, in this case? flood okay from an admin? ram, block on porpose okay from an admin? ban without any REAL reason okay from an admin? i thought not, but it seems in this server it could be okay!  :P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:55:15 pm by TB_Kolbasz »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 11:01:40 pm »
like i say... i did this today for same reason i did with tomate...
I was thinking that t3 was cheating soo i piss him off to see if he realy cheat.. only problem is that u start with bad world to me... outher prob is that i dont block ram on kill u...

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 11:02:58 pm »

THIS IS FLOOD

AND THIS IS WHAT U DID= STFU U SHIT. ah and i remeber... u say i cheat 2.

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 11:06:39 pm »
yeah, u said t3rrifik is a cheater. you blocked me on purpose 2-3 times.. etcetc. and who has admin rights? ....

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 11:09:28 pm »
and yeah, i'm on a race, you flood 4-5 times "how to register", when you already have the answer by an another racer, and you're an old player in this game, so you simply know, "how to register"... and i was nervous by your flood i screwed up my race from 1st pos. and then i said: stfu you shit. is this a fuckin big problem? how many people say STFU and shit? dont be child

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 11:13:58 pm »
Oh u can't losse the race?... DON'T U UNDERSTEND THAT MY POINT WITH THAT WAS GETING  the RcF guy made? u just and no i don't block or RAM u... AND NOW ILL SAY STFU U SHIT.

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 11:18:16 pm »
ooh, maybe i cant going to sleep!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you make me scared!!!!

not blocking me? you havent got the CP, and you were waiting for me at another CP, when you're not on the race ! blocked me ON PURPOSE. not just coz you lagged or something. should i tell you an evening tale to you, little mikey?

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 11:19:50 pm »
Ok I've been hearing people out and if I'm not mistaking this is what happened:

- Mike logs on with a different name and people get irritated because of him. The chats are not nice

- Some nobody claims to be admin and after he has a discussion about it with mike, mike logs on on his real account and bans the nobody claiming to be admin

- TB_Kolbasz thinks this is a bad reason and with the other shit that happened earlier he goes to Rac3r and Mike is banned for a short moment.

- Mike get's back online and bans TB_Kolbasz for telling lies

(Sorry if I'm wrong on any part)

My opinion:
Neither Mike nor TB_Kolbasz should have been banned. There is nothing wrong with TB_Kolbasz making a complaint and if Mike thinks TB_K's wrong with what he says he should discuss it someplace like here.

I think an admin should never been banned without discussion or clear proof.
I also think Mike shouldn't have banned TB_K since there was no valid reason to ban him.

PS. I based this on things people said ingame and I haven't got proof of anything

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 11:21:31 pm »
     Gonna tell all part of my story to owners of server, be a real man and tell ur like u tell to racer.
I join server with name Pwned. I ask What i do to register?   No one replay.. some 20 sec before i do it again with 3 posts to act noob. He replay saying STFU you Shit. And tehn MajorPwnedUk say don't be rude and say /registerx . I do one race on normal world and get 1st and then i say now whos the shit? you noob.
     I go to Lagx where RcF guy was...And i try piss him off... Since i use that alote... i do the same with tomato... i was thinking that RcF guy was speedhacking e ram him on 1st race on start to get 1st place and to get him use speedhack if he got it..
     Then some races later.. one guy join server saying to everybody he was admin... i ask him 3 times are u sure ur admin look at /admins and he replay saying i'm hiding admin. I say soo ban me... he say no reason. I replay saying Now i'm admin... I rejoin server with my real name and Ban him.. WHat for teh point don't have nothing to do with TB

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 11:24:38 pm »
and this is a regular admin behaviour? fake name? acting noob? piss a pro racer off? blocking other racers? ban somebody, just coz he said "i'm an admin :D"???? omg, you're so stupid and pathetic, there may arent any people like you

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 11:28:07 pm »
and this is a regular admin behaviour? fake name? acting noob? piss a pro racer off? blocking other racers? ban somebody, just coz he said "i'm an admin "? omg, you're so stupid and pathetic, there may arent any people like you
( ur msg)
  yes i'm regular admin... Fake name ? like i told u... I was doing my job... i allready found lots of pros cheating with that. piss of a pro racer do u see him here talking like that.. i say him sry when i over all that on p  before he left server..  and now the stupid are u that are insulting me.