Author Topic: MikeGT [Banned]  (Read 11699 times)

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
MikeGT [Banned]
« on: July 17, 2008, 09:38:34 pm »
Can i know why i get banned? with reason Grrr?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 11:49:57 am by [2F2F]MikeGT »

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
Re: WTF
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:37:52 pm »
this is how it works! you're writing your own story, i got banned. nice, fair.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:44:31 pm by TB_Kolbasz »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 10:48:44 pm »
1st of all i ban a guy for saying a lot of time we of admin on serve but THATS NOT UR FUCKING PROBLEM.
2 i DON'T CALL U NOTHING and u SAY STFU u SHIT.
3 I WAS TRYING TO PISS OFF t3(not of ur problem)
4 SHAME RACER DOn't LISTING TO MY SIDE OF STORY AND GIVE ME A BAN
5 I SAY ALL BAD THINGS TO U... WHEN I END MY RACE... when i login u call me u shit when i finished race 1st i say now what u was calling me Shit? u noob.

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 10:51:03 pm »
nice where is all the things u say on ur 2 post? u edicit it why?

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 10:52:37 pm »
oh, rly? you flood "how to register?" you are admin. this question is okay, in this case? flood okay from an admin? ram, block on porpose okay from an admin? ban without any REAL reason okay from an admin? i thought not, but it seems in this server it could be okay!  :P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:55:15 pm by TB_Kolbasz »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 11:01:40 pm »
like i say... i did this today for same reason i did with tomate...
I was thinking that t3 was cheating soo i piss him off to see if he realy cheat.. only problem is that u start with bad world to me... outher prob is that i dont block ram on kill u...

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 11:02:58 pm »

THIS IS FLOOD

AND THIS IS WHAT U DID= STFU U SHIT. ah and i remeber... u say i cheat 2.

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 11:06:39 pm »
yeah, u said t3rrifik is a cheater. you blocked me on purpose 2-3 times.. etcetc. and who has admin rights? ....

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 11:09:28 pm »
and yeah, i'm on a race, you flood 4-5 times "how to register", when you already have the answer by an another racer, and you're an old player in this game, so you simply know, "how to register"... and i was nervous by your flood i screwed up my race from 1st pos. and then i said: stfu you shit. is this a fuckin big problem? how many people say STFU and shit? dont be child

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 11:13:58 pm »
Oh u can't losse the race?... DON'T U UNDERSTEND THAT MY POINT WITH THAT WAS GETING  the RcF guy made? u just and no i don't block or RAM u... AND NOW ILL SAY STFU U SHIT.

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 11:18:16 pm »
ooh, maybe i cant going to sleep!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you make me scared!!!!

not blocking me? you havent got the CP, and you were waiting for me at another CP, when you're not on the race ! blocked me ON PURPOSE. not just coz you lagged or something. should i tell you an evening tale to you, little mikey?

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 11:19:50 pm »
Ok I've been hearing people out and if I'm not mistaking this is what happened:

- Mike logs on with a different name and people get irritated because of him. The chats are not nice

- Some nobody claims to be admin and after he has a discussion about it with mike, mike logs on on his real account and bans the nobody claiming to be admin

- TB_Kolbasz thinks this is a bad reason and with the other shit that happened earlier he goes to Rac3r and Mike is banned for a short moment.

- Mike get's back online and bans TB_Kolbasz for telling lies

(Sorry if I'm wrong on any part)

My opinion:
Neither Mike nor TB_Kolbasz should have been banned. There is nothing wrong with TB_Kolbasz making a complaint and if Mike thinks TB_K's wrong with what he says he should discuss it someplace like here.

I think an admin should never been banned without discussion or clear proof.
I also think Mike shouldn't have banned TB_K since there was no valid reason to ban him.

PS. I based this on things people said ingame and I haven't got proof of anything

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 11:21:31 pm »
     Gonna tell all part of my story to owners of server, be a real man and tell ur like u tell to racer.
I join server with name Pwned. I ask What i do to register?   No one replay.. some 20 sec before i do it again with 3 posts to act noob. He replay saying STFU you Shit. And tehn MajorPwnedUk say don't be rude and say /registerx . I do one race on normal world and get 1st and then i say now whos the shit? you noob.
     I go to Lagx where RcF guy was...And i try piss him off... Since i use that alote... i do the same with tomato... i was thinking that RcF guy was speedhacking e ram him on 1st race on start to get 1st place and to get him use speedhack if he got it..
     Then some races later.. one guy join server saying to everybody he was admin... i ask him 3 times are u sure ur admin look at /admins and he replay saying i'm hiding admin. I say soo ban me... he say no reason. I replay saying Now i'm admin... I rejoin server with my real name and Ban him.. WHat for teh point don't have nothing to do with TB

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 11:24:38 pm »
and this is a regular admin behaviour? fake name? acting noob? piss a pro racer off? blocking other racers? ban somebody, just coz he said "i'm an admin :D"???? omg, you're so stupid and pathetic, there may arent any people like you

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 11:28:07 pm »
and this is a regular admin behaviour? fake name? acting noob? piss a pro racer off? blocking other racers? ban somebody, just coz he said "i'm an admin "? omg, you're so stupid and pathetic, there may arent any people like you
( ur msg)
  yes i'm regular admin... Fake name ? like i told u... I was doing my job... i allready found lots of pros cheating with that. piss of a pro racer do u see him here talking like that.. i say him sry when i over all that on p  before he left server..  and now the stupid are u that are insulting me.

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 11:34:00 pm »
Gonna sleep now... We gonna do round 2 tomarwa...

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 11:40:37 pm »
and btw racer u di wrong and not asking me nothing...JUst join and ban me

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 11:50:34 pm »
Bad idea..
You both somehow got to hate eachother and are repeating yourself while flaming at eachother and I know these conversations won't ever end well.
You two disagree, just let it be and let's focus on the things that DO matter.

Now what does matter?

- TB_K is banned. My opinion is an unban.

- Stranger claiming to be admin is banned. My opinion is an unban if he requests one at the forum.

- [rcf]T3rrifik cheating or not? My opinion is that he doesn't cheat. I've seen him racing alot, setting great highscores without a sign of a cheat.

- Mike is accused of abusing his admin powers. My opinion is that he definitely made mistakes here. Now for the little time I know him I respect him as a racer, as a cheerful guy on the server who you can have fun with, but as an admin, he's trying to do good but he does make mistakes (happens to everyone) and he's not solving the problems this is causing the way he should. If an admin makes a mistake a normal discussion should be possible. Now there is nothing wrong with Mike, but I'm not sure he should be admin.

Mike I hope you can learn from this, it's not ment to be against you.

Offline TB_Gubrincs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 12:11:01 am »
Good points Adj, nice to see there are some mature people here!

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 12:55:05 am »
       In my Opinion if he get unbanned and i don't, it means i did a very bad thing and that i'm wrong... RcF t3 i don't say he cheat, i just test him from cheats as i test a lot of ppl... and i know some ppl do use mods do speedhack and i can't tell names... Soo TB_k was the 1st ppl to bad replay saying STFU U shit... i'm sure say that to andy it will be 100 % baneed at that time... What i din't do. about me being admin i think ur wrong... i can creat a lot of fights but if u see on banns... the admin that ban more ppl for cheats and more regulares i'm sure is me. and about mistakes i rmeber u ban a speedhack that was not rlz speedhacking... thats a mistake and u still admin.
       All this doesnt happend if TB_K don't do that 1st replay and say that thing he don't know about  teh ban of ''fake admin'' to racer...
       R do wrong on don't hear my side of story.
       For end if i should be not admin, why this is my 1st mistake and ur trying to put it down, since when u get wrong i don't even replay.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:00:06 am by [2F2F]MikeGT »

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 01:16:27 am »
This is my last topic of the forum... And it was teh last time i join server... I remove myself (banevade) from server... and i will not post more msg here. [2F2F]MikeGT

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 03:36:05 am »
If it's due to my post you must've misunderstood it.

All I'm saying is that there are better ways to handle problems due to mistakes than attack and defend with people that argue with you. Keep a goal in mind, like a better server, and argue to get there instead of defending and attacking someone because he attacks you as well.

I know you for a short while and already been able to sum up some good things about you, you shouldn't only read the bad things and retaliate on that. I beleive you've done good things, and I want you to see this as something to learn from. What you did was not good for an admin but there are lots of things you do great as admin I beleive and I hope you can learn from this. The decision is not for me to make but I do think you got a good chance if you show understanding for what I said and learn from this.

You're a good kid, you shouldn't just go because of something like this.

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 04:31:19 am »
as i said, it's not a playground. if you want to play (piss off other people, block/ram someone who said to you, when you spammed/flood  the server that stfou you shit, ban someone coz of he funnyly said: i'm an admin.
and why got i banned? coz i have reported these situations to an other admin? funny..
i like to know, if i won't be unbanned, at least (at now i'm banned)
thanks
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:35:26 am by TB_Kolbasz »

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 04:53:16 am »
1 more thing: you all can see, i'm not a nervous man usually. i had some GOOD conversations with a lot of people about my 3rd mode/world idea, and there was nothing wrong.. (Thx Adj for your comment, you see this problem well.. )

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 04:55:16 am »
1 more thing: you all can see, i'm not a nervous man usually. i had some GOOD conversations with a lot of people about my 3rd mode/world idea, and there was nothing wrong.. (Thx Adj for your comment, you see this problem well.. )
Dude you are regular racer for me,so be patience because your ban have no sense.And try be mature because i see on picture you looks like that.Don't fight with 13 years old kid.

Offline TB_Kolbasz

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 04:56:55 am »
okay dude..

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 05:01:32 am »
BTW both topics about Mike and Kolbasz  should be deleted because i see nothing useful here,50 posts for nothing.Forum was active all night but without any sense.Lock then delete ;)

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 06:24:57 am »
I read the server log MikeGT, I warned you awhile back, don't fuck about. You are 13, but that's no excuse. No negative feedback, remember?

I didn't need to discuss this with you.
[20:47] [chat] [Pwned]: what i use to register?  some one can help me'
[20:47] [chat] [TB_Kolbasz]: STFU YOU SHIT
[20:47] [chat] [Mo2eFoK]:  /q
[20:47] [chat] [Pwned]: don't talk to me like that u noobs on race
[20:47] [chat] [MajorPwnag3UK]: lol people are so rude
[20:47] [chat] [MajorPwnag3UK]: type /registerx
[20:48] [chat] [Pwned]: thks Major
I don't blame TB_Kolbasz for telling you to shut up, you were spamming the server...
You and TB_Kolbasz were just fighting over nothing.

Adj for president! You are bang on, everything you have said has been correct.
MikeGT still thinks he hasn't done wrong. He has though.

I sort of agree Jalicno, but at the end of the day (night lol) it wouldn't of happened if MikeGT didn't get bored and decide to cause trouble on the server.

MikeGT, grow up. 13 yes, but you know the rules :

New Rules For Admins
The admin list is growing bigger and bigger, but there is a majority of admins who really don't show any effort in improving the server.
As an admin we expect you to :
  • Remove hackers
  • Report Problems
  • Respect Players
  • Show Maturity
It's a shame because not all admins are sticking to these expectations. We have decided to moderate the admins and form a new admin system.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:03:18 am by Rac3r »