Author Topic: IM GONNA QUIT SMOKING :)  (Read 23706 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

Re: IM GONNA QUIT SMOKING :)
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2014, 02:05:51 am »
weed > alcohol > cigs
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2014, 06:32:37 am »
I started smoking back in March 2001

I smoked my last cigarette  on 8 September 2013 at 9:00am.

The first two days without cigs were fuckin' crazy , i had to drink like 7-8 bottles of water .

Finally the nicotine left my body on third day and since then i don't feel the need to smoke anymore.

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2014, 07:46:15 am »
I first lit a cig on new years eve, 2011. been smoking ever since, about two packs a day

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2014, 08:15:31 am »
i've tried cigarettes while extremely drunk and they seem kind of pointless to me, i don't really see the point if they don't taste nice and you don't get high from it, i know in practice it's not that simple but if you look at it like that it might make quitting easier. i've also pretty much stopped weed as of two weeks ago cos my new girlfriend hates it and i don't really feel the need to do it so it's kind of a waste of money and it makes her pissy if i do it so stopping is a win win.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2014, 11:30:29 am »
woopah!
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2014, 12:57:56 pm »
i've tried cigarettes while extremely drunk and they seem kind of pointless to me, i don't really see the point if they don't taste nice and you don't get high from it, i know in practice it's not that simple but if you look at it like that it might make quitting easier. i've also pretty much stopped weed as of two weeks ago cos my new girlfriend hates it and i don't really feel the need to do it so it's kind of a waste of money and it makes her pissy if i do it so stopping is a win win.

Your girlfriend is brainwashed by thinking that the weed is bad  :blank:

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2014, 01:01:47 pm »

she's right.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2014, 01:09:16 pm »

she's right.

She's very wrong imo, it hasnt been scientifically proved yet that weed has bad effects on brain or any other body part... sooo I can't see any valid reason of pursuing someone to stop smoking it, that's bullshit.

« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2014, 01:43:06 pm »

she's right.

She's very wrong imo, it hasnt been scientifically proved yet that weed has bad effects on brain or any other body part... sooo I can't see any valid reason of pursuing someone to stop smoking it, that's bullshit.

i'm not talking about physical effects.

i wouldn't talk or get in touch with a person who's always high and can't stand a simple conversation.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2014, 02:04:13 pm »
I know people who have smoked weed their whole lives and they are constantly zoned out even when not stoned. It does have a negative effect as you get older. Basically it turns you into a zombie.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2014, 04:46:05 pm »
For more than a year, I've been smoking only when drinking and I don't feel the need when I'm sober. And there is always time for weed, when there's a good opportunity :)
Snoopy is right though, people who smoke it all the time change a little, usually they are more relaxed and like if their minds were somewhere else lol

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2014, 05:02:28 pm »
I know people who have smoked weed their whole lives and they are constantly zoned out even when not stoned. It does have a negative effect as you get older. Basically it turns you into a zombie.

yeah that's true, my mate's dad has smoked weed since his teens and he just always looks zoned out. he's pretty cool and interesting though, lol.