Author Topic: Epoxi's SA:MP and AX friendly car mods  (Read 212232 times)

Offline miketoreno

• View Profile
  • In-game name: mike
Re: Epoxi's SA:MP and AX friendly car mods
« Reply #450 on: March 31, 2013, 04:38:09 pm »
man could you make a nice rooftop for feltzer in san andreas. it would be nice ;)

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #451 on: May 30, 2013, 11:07:46 pm »
All the wheels I have made so far are now released.  8) (download link below)

Download from The GTA Place

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2013, 11:24:52 pm »
great, ferrari are usefull, btw do lambo rims have any use in game?

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2013, 11:27:37 pm »
great, ferrari are usefull, btw do lambo rims have any use in game?

They look nice. SV rims match with anything, standard Diablo rims match with cars like Cheetah, Turismo, Elegy imo even though not same brand.

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2013, 11:40:21 pm »
Looks sick. Good job!

Offline SideStunt

• Wait...what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 02, 2013, 12:54:47 pm »
The wheels are f' awesome dude!Great job on that!

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #456 on: June 02, 2013, 11:11:19 pm »
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.  ;)

Offline ToasterMan

« Reply #457 on: June 03, 2013, 11:48:29 am »
Wow , so awesome dude  ;)

Offline ash_catchem

« Reply #458 on: June 03, 2013, 03:38:10 pm »
Hi there, I've been downloading your mods from this page for a while now. Firstly it's great to see people still out there modding GTA SA. I'm a big fan of these mods as they all blend in with the original game which is just what I like. I'm not sure if you take requests atall so if you don't then don't worry but I was wondering if the following could be done: Negative camber added to the wheels on the sultan (I read this can be done by changing the dummies angle or something but I have no clue how to use Zmodeller just yet) Heres an example of what I mean: http://s9.photobucket.com/user/chubz-asr/media/hondaday1.jpg.html Another thing I'd also like is a very low poly VW lupo to replace the club that is SAMP friendly, I also have to have low poly because i don't have a very good PC at all, I'm looking for something like this (not my pic) http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4818/lupoulpou2.jpg / this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EUsPYaMTHA0/Tc7GUrTcmZI/AAAAAAAAI_8/eDfo3SxXPNA/s1600/Lupo%2BHellaflush6.jpg but alot more low poly, with default club interior and no engine shape just everything default apart from the body/wheels. I'd like the wheels to be black with camber if possible. I understand if this is too much to ask it's just I have searched all over to find a modder that is actually taking requests and this place seems to be the only active mod forum page I can find. I don't know if this: http://carblueprints.info/blueprints/volkswagen/volkswagen-lupo-1999.gif is any help with the lupo but yeah the lower poly the better. Perhaps around 300kb if possible and low quality textures or just default textures for lights etc. so it'll fit in with original cars. Thanks once again and if this can't be done then thats not a problem and I'll just appreciate the mods you already have instead.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:50:30 pm by ash_catchem »

Offline MELK1Y

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 03, 2013, 03:40:43 pm »
Good job! Thanks for russian readme  :L Why only english and russian?

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #460 on: June 04, 2013, 02:06:27 pm »
Good job! Thanks for russian readme  :L Why only english and russian?

DK22Pac offered to do a Russian translation so I figured I'd just throw it in there to reach more people.  :L

@ash: Thanks for your interest, I love the idea of negative camber but I don't modify dummies because this doesn't make players synchronise properly in SA:MP. Also, making an entire VW Lupo is a very complicated process, plus the Club is a very large car so it wouldn't look right in-game. If you want to try it yourself ZModeler offers some great tutorials on their website;)

Offline ash_catchem

« Reply #461 on: June 04, 2013, 03:28:30 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply! That's totally fine. As I said I'm not any good on Zmodeller but thanks for that link to the tut's I'm sure they'll be useful when I do bring myself to learn! I look forward to more vehicles and even more wheels from you! love the suttle but brilliant mods, thanks again :) I'd love to see perhaps the sultan and elegy with some widened wheel arches or something though like on the sultan rs in gta4 http://gta.rdy.jp/gta4tbogt/c_sultanrs.jpg :D (Real life picture of what i mean by widened arches) http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/931/picture101qa.jpg
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:06:50 pm by ash_catchem »

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #462 on: June 06, 2013, 11:25:37 pm »
Paintable Patriot that I forgot to release.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #463 on: June 06, 2013, 11:29:07 pm »
woo, how about bandito, combine etc paintable too?

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #464 on: June 06, 2013, 11:33:05 pm »
woo, how about bandito, combine etc paintable too?

like this?