Author Topic: bye samp and adrenalineX  (Read 4697 times)

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
bye samp and adrenalineX
« on: July 13, 2008, 02:27:59 pm »
ok I'm leaving samp, I had nuff of it, but i still played it cuz it was sorta fun with u guyz, except one shermhead but I don't give a fuck about him, anyways I've been banned with no chance for return. so cya and continue the good comunity and keep developing AdrenalineX ;D         bye                   

Hell

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: bye samp and adrenalineX
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 02:37:30 pm »
your just a fucking twat hell, i have no time for pricks like you, Rick and Andre do there best for the server and all you do is complain about it.

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 03:35:11 pm »
ummm, let me think about what U said... ummmmm NO ur just BIACH !!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 04:01:02 pm »
it's funny isnt it, back in XR we used to get on really well. but ever since UK AdrenalineX came along all uv'e done is bitch and moan about it. i dont have a problem with anyone else, just you, your an ungratefull asshole that don't apreciate fuck all, and im glad your gone, people are welcome to express there feelings about the server, but when they go on and on and on and on thats when it get's to me!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:09:20 pm by Andy »

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 04:21:44 pm »
lol the actual thang here is not moanin or complaning, cuz even U know that all i moan about is ur races as bit of joke but sure an ass like U couldn't understand that, and even U know that thats not the truth what u are saying Ur trying to explain everything by my moaing wich isn't true Once I say something of U kick me off with, piss of and shit all u can do is kick it seems but U can call me with any name U want even if tht bothers me, I can't do anything and when I tell soemthing like U U do smile :O like some hooker and kick me and now ban I'm sure ppl aren't dumb as U think they are, and that they know who is an actual ass here

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 04:25:14 pm »
Who ban the fucking Hell? ah? now we 2 gonna runaway to Racer Driver Grid :D  xD
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:30:22 pm by [2F2F]MikeGT »

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 04:27:02 pm »
lol with this pc, I'm thinking more of like first edition of TOCA ever released the TOCa 1 xd

and I respect ur help mike but "my hell" is kinda way not needed and gay ;D

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 04:31:52 pm »
  Hell don't wory, why don't we go play swat 4 ? or Cs? or Test Drive Unlimited?  Or simple do like me only play on weekends.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 04:44:07 pm »
Like i said Hell, one of us needed to go and it wasnt going to be me, lol that was the only way we was going to stop arguing, as soon as you came on the server today you started being a prick. I'm not the only one who said this. If anyone else thinks im an asshole that's cool :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:51:21 pm by Andy »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 10:27:09 pm »
lol both of you stop arguing. there's no point to it. i don't think you two can be friendly again but can you both just agree not to talk to each other at all?
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 10:36:03 pm »
well he's the one that always starts it, anyway hes banned now and on the ban evade list so we cant talk to each other :D

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:32 am »
lol

back to topic: goodluck with life hell, lol

Offline DaveID

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 08:25:26 pm »
OMFG!

I go to holiday for 3 days, and when I arrive, I see lot of changes here. I will miss you m8, hope you can find another fun stuff xD.

Btw. where are some races from highscores? For example, MountainRacer and Sultantest?

Offline Clutch-H

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 09:32:50 pm »
lol dave forget the topic thats history , things changed xD  ;D I'm back and talking over ur records xd

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 10:01:35 pm »
:L