Author Topic: RIP Eddie Fatu aka Umaga  (Read 3876 times)

Offline [MAF]MrHess

RIP Eddie Fatu aka Umaga
« on: December 05, 2009, 03:50:37 pm »
WWE would like to express its deepest condolences to Mr. Fatu’s family, friends and fans on his tragic passing. Mr. Fatu was under contract with WWE at various time periods and most recently performed under the name "Umaga." Mr. Fatu's contract was terminated on June 11, 2009.

taken from WWE site

RIP Umaga

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7rbGzxNsfU[/youtube]
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline Thrasher

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Eddie Fatu aka Umaga
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 08:38:03 pm »
Umaga is dead??  ???  :-\

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 08:50:13 pm »
yep :( massive heart attack in his sleep, only 36, what a shame :-\

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 05:26:57 pm »
poor WWE

maybe knutico can get a contract  :D

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 08:59:51 pm »
wish I could hehe, I would take over jericho as the most hated wrestler, I think I would be a great heel

well cena is doing a great job to take that place, I alredy hate him so much
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 09:01:23 pm by [XR]Di5tuRb3D »
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline Thrasher

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 11:49:41 pm »
I always hated edge the most :D Also hornswaggle and rey mysterio are very annoying

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 11:53:19 pm »
Im no WWE fan. I watch Southpark :D

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 12:22:29 am »
They are just actors and everything is scripted there.Have no idea why you should hate somebody who only acting in that called "battle".It is just business of these people.Same as in any kind of show...Money,money,money...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkOmcIl79s[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 12:38:37 am »
Have no idea why you should hate somebody who only acting in that called "battle".

they act so good that they can make you hate them ;)

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 12:56:38 am »
Ye they act nicely except when they are in "battle".Whole warm up and debate looks really but when fight start everything fall.It is funny to see when somebody with 150kg jump on person who laying on floor and after 15 sec same that guy who were smashed rise and start beating that fat "guy" cause it is his turn...Of course where is blood,broken legs,arms or anything what is part of real fight...I saw only few times blood there but that was an accident cause somebody were reckless in that "battle".I understand that is show for American people but hell it is wierd that Europe people start like that...

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 01:00:19 am »
lol sorry to say, but if i get into a debate with you about pro wrestling you wouldn't stand a chance, i've done it on here before, you just wouldn't understand :)

i've been watching pro wrestling since i was a little boy, i've seen everything, blood, broken necks, you name it.

tell me if this is so scripted

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFfx4f3aimQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOJedrxpNLc[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 01:09:55 am by Snoopy »

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 03:13:14 am »
It is stupid cause i quote myself but let me show you again may be you didn't read whole post
I saw only few times blood there but that was an accident cause somebody were reckless in that "battle".
You show videos what i already watched,if fight is real that kind of injury would happen more often not only when people getting bored and start debate like we doing right now does wwe is fake or not.Also i have tv since i am born and wwe was part of my life.Yokozuna,Bam Bam Bigelow,Undertaker,Lex Luger,Shawn Michael,Hulk Hogan....
Just we need sort something do you know what real fight is.Be honest and tell me ,this is real or fake for you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZUsNFXFtUo[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 05:19:04 am »
dunno man, cena sux even in his twitter, unlike jericho, he is very nice and I think he really is the best wrestler nowdays, mizz is also an asshole in real life, and wrestling is not fake, its scripted, all cuts are were selfmade, chairshots are planned and hits are not hard, edge is also very friendly, and I also admire his wrestling talent

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 01:03:23 pm »
It is stupid cause i quote myself but let me show you again may be you didn't read whole post
I saw only few times blood there but that was an accident cause somebody were reckless in that "battle".
You show videos what i already watched,if fight is real that kind of injury would happen more often not only when people getting bored and start debate like we doing right now does wwe is fake or not.Also i have tv since i am born and wwe was part of my life.Yokozuna,Bam Bam Bigelow,Undertaker,Lex Luger,Shawn Michael,Hulk Hogan....
Just we need sort something do you know what real fight is.Be honest and tell me ,this is real or fake for you?

yes i read your whole post, you don't understand, injuries like that happen all the time, so many wrestlers die every year, and do you know why? because they get injured and they get addicted to painkillers, all to entertain wrestling fans like me, it's not fake it's scripted there's a big difference.

lol real steel against your face

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejpBMwSQxm8[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 08:20:19 pm by [MAF]Snoopy »